Future Boyfriend?

Two-Faced B*tch

 

You and Jae Kyung started to walk back to your classroom. You were still flustered at what had just happened. Both you and Jae Kyung also couldn't believe L.Joe's sudden weird actions.

 

“Psh!!! I know L.Joe was just fooling around. I can’t believe him.” Jae Kyung ranted. “And you Miss Kim ______, don’t ever listen to him, ARASO!?” she turned to you and squeezed your hand.

 

“Huh?” You snapped out from your deep thoughts of L.Joe. “Ye…ye.” You answered even though you were unsure since you didn’t want her to worry about you.

 

You two entered the room. As usual the class was full of trashy and noisy students. The gossip girls start to murmur as they notice the both of you. It somehow made you uncomfortable.

 

“Why is that new girl with Jae Kyung?”

“She must really be an outcast…” a boy snickered.

“Man, she made the RIGHT decision…” another one said.

“Dead. As in D-E-A-D.” The girl in the first row shrugged, trying to act cute .

 

You are pretty sure that those words were directed to you. But you couldn't do anything about it and just lowered your head.

 

“Don’t mind them.” Jae Kyung said and eyed the classroom. “What the are looking at?!” She yelled at the class. Everyone gasped and immediately looked away from your direction. The whole place was silent.

“Jae Kyunh~ah...” You mumbled.

“Give that look to us again, and I promise you’ll be blind by tomorrow.” Jae Kyung warned. With that she grabbed your hand and walked toward your desks. After a few minutes, the teacher arrived.

 

_________

The afternoon classes ended. You weren’t sure if you were going with Jae Kyung or whether you’ll just go home on your own.

 

“Ppalli wa.” You were gathering your school things into your bag when you heard Jae Kyung's voice.

“Eh?” You innocently blinked up at her.

“I said hurry, don’t you want to go home?” Jae Kyung said while rolling her eyes.

“Oh~ yes but...” You hesitantly bowed your head. If you allowed her to go with you, she’ll know about your identity. And you were definitely not going to let that happen.

“What?” She glanced at you.

“Ummm. I think.. I-I-I have something to do first. Yes, I have to buy something at the market first before heading home.” You stuttered while you tried to create an excuse.

“So? WE GO TOGETHER. What's your problem?!” Jae Kyung laughed. You softened, you didn’t expect that she would become such a caring friend to you so fast. You stare at her with teary eyes.

“What is with your freaking tears!?” She irritatingly asked, but inside she was really worried about your sudden and sad expression.

“I’m just...just happy.” You said with your teary smile.

“Is that what you call happy?” Jae Kyung continued.

I know you are kind. You’re just acting tough...right Jae Kyung ah?” You asked with a happy tone.

“Pssh!! I know right?! I’m so freaking kind to show care for you and for the record, I barely even know you!!” Jae Kyung said, making sure that she emphasized every word.

“That’s why you’re kind. You are kind even to a stranger.” You continued to smile.

“Aish!!! KIND my . Stop that crap! Get the hell up and let’s go!”

“Jae Kyung, I’m hoping that we can really be true friends...really good friends.” You finished packing your things and stood up, your face beaming. Jae Kyung rolled her eyes and started to walk.

 

‘I don’t want to admit it, but I HOPE SO TOO.’ Jae Kyung thought.

 

~

“What?” Jae Kyung asked when you stopped at the school gate and blocked her way.

“Ummm~ Aniyo...I told you I’m going to go do something first.” You said while facing her.

“I ALREADY TOLD YOU that I would be accompanying you right?!?” Jae Kyung said as she walked pass you.

“Chingu!” You tugged on her arm.

“Wait?! When did we become friends huh?” Jae Kyung started questioning you.

“Just today.” You proudly answered.

“I don’t remember me agreeing to be friends with you.”

“Aish. We just are!” You shook her like she was your closest friend.

“Whatever.” She gave up and sighed.

“SO WE REALLY ARE?” You brightened.

“Think whatever you want. Let’s go!!! Okay?”

“Aww, but seriously...we don’t need to go together. I can go home on my own.” You smiled at her meekly.

“Okay~ are you sure?” She asked.

“Ummm...I’m sure.” You nodded, assuring her.

“Are you sure you’ll be fine?” Jae Kyung asked again while trying not to look worried about you even when she was.

“YEAH. Aha~ I knew it, we really are friends.” You started teasing her.

“Aish!!! Trying to trick me huh?! Okay fine~ I have to get going now...BYE” Jae Kyung said and started to walk off.

“Aigoo~ Jae Kyung ah. Take care.” You called and waved at her, who was already walking away.

“Whatever.” Jae Kyung just waved her left hand once while still walking.

 

You smiled at yourself...you were somehow relieved that you got a new friend. You look back to the school and sigh in relief.

 

“Finally, I have one...I think I won't be as lonely anymore in this school .” You thought to yourself happily. By then you started to walk, opposite from Jae Kyung 'sdirection.

You began to ponder about L.Joe again.

 

“Was he really serious? I mean...for real?”

“How could he just say that out of no where? We just met”

“*sigh...I can’t read his mind.”

“But should I have already agreed? I mean, since it was my task anyway. Getting near to him.”

 

You were deeply thinking of many possibilities and reasons. If you tell this to Xander, he would be really impressed.

 

“Yo~” Suddenly someone blocked your trance.

“Ehh!” You jumped in surprise.

“Did I scare you?” That someone asked. You still haven’t look at his/her face.

 

“Obviously yes.” You mentally said and look at his face. You got even more surprised at what you saw.

“Pink hair...L. Joe”

 

“Why do you look like you just saw a ghost?” L.Joe furrowed his eyebrows, but not in an angry way.

“Oh~ Ani...Wh-why? Do you-u want s-something?” You asked while stuttering.

“Nothing really.” L.Joe shrugged.

“Anyway...walking home?” He asked.

“Ye.” You nodded nervously. You weren’t sure if you were just scared of him or mesmerized by his oh so handsome face.

“Okay~ let’s go.” He started to walk.

“Eh?!” Surprised, you blurted out.

“I’ll walk you home.” L.Joe coolly said.

“ANI!” You yelled. L.Joe stopped and looked back at you.

“What?” He asked, somehow irritated because it sounded like I was declined.

“ I-I mean. I could go home on m-my own.” You immediately tried to find an excuse.

L.Joe walked back toward you. Nervously, you gasped and stepped back once.

“Are you saying you would reject your future boyfriend?” L.Joe stopped right in front of you.

“M-mwo?” You swallowed hard and blinked up at him.

 

“Future boyfriend? BOYFRIEND?!?”The words kept repeating in your mind.

 

“Didn’t I just ask you during lunch today? You still haven’t answered me.” L.Joe responded with a smile. It instantly melted you, it was the first time you saw such a beautiful smile especially when it's directed to you.

“And I think, I wouldn’t receive NO as an answer right?”

You blinked up at him again. You couldn’t believe this was happening. He really was serious. Stunned, speechless and dumbfounded described your reactions.

“Right, ________ ah?”

 

“L-let m-me think o-of it first.” It was like your tongue was just cut off...you could barely pronounce the words you were saying. You then bowed your head in embarrassment.

“Fine” L.Joe said in satisfied tone.

“Come on.” He then continued to walk and lead you toward his parked motorcycle. Without thinking you hesitantly followed him.

 

“Jae Kyung would be really angry with me.” You worried since you declined her offer awhile ago. “And oh no~what place would I tell him to go to...our house?”

“Aish! I should have said no.”

 

With not much choice you decided that it would be your house. Since you definitely didn’t want to let him know who you really were.

 

“Put this on.” L.Joe handed you his black helmet. You slowly reached for it. Your eyes wandered toward his motorcycle. You think it would be awkward for you, the position you will have to be with him on his motorcycle.

“No worries, I’m an expert.” L.Joe bragged. It was more like a joke to ease your mind. “Hop in.” he shrugged while signalling his back.

“But~” You shyly responded.

“You’ll get use to it.” L.Joe said with a smirk.

 

“And what would do you mean by that?” You thought, even though you knew the answer.

 

When you finally agree to be my girl.” L.Joe finished his sentence.

 

____________________

Hello. How are you guys? I’m so sorry I haven’t update for sooooo LONG.

No specific reason for not updating, I was really trying but I always failed to finish it.

I hope this chapter will make it up for you guys..^^

I’m so glad there are people who still subscribed while I wasn’t updating. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Comments will make me feel very happy too.. So you guys should drop^^

 

ILY ^♥^

 

P.S : As you can see, I added a co-author (kyjjangyo). Just to inform you guys, she was only for editing some typos and mistake in my grammars in this story(I'm not perfect and not that really good in English. ><). I’m still the one making this. But I’m really happy and thankful to her (kyjjangyo) for correcting my typos. She’s so kind. Other thing was, my new poster was made by her lovely sister (cyjjangyo). I’m so happy to find friends like them. So it worth to mention them here and send my gratitude.

Christy and Kelly, Thank you so much  ^__^

 

 

Yuniya here ♥