The Plan

Two-Faced B*tch

“What I want is…….” Alexander leaned forward. “YOU.”

“Me?” You ask horrified.

“I want you to do something for me.” He said while he laid back.

‘What?! Do I need to work for him also? What would be of my life then?’

“Do what?”

Alexander paused for a second before answering.

“Uhmmm, something…” he started.

“FUN!!!!..” Eli and Ki seop chorused and shared a high five.

‘Fun!? What am I a clown?’ you thought to yourself, angrily.

“But Hyung, you sure she can do it?....I mean she will do it?” Kevin doubtfully asks. His piercing yet beautiful eyes still on you.

“Of course, she will…right, Ms. Kim?” Alexander said while looking at you in the eye, he seemed to know your current situation.

‘Ms.Kim? So he already knew about me?’ Your eyes were still in state of shock, that you couldn't even make yourself respond.

“You sur~?” It was Ki bum turns to ask Alexander but surprisingly you were able to talk.

“What exactly do you want me to do?!!!” getting pissed and annoyed, you yelled.

“Oh~ I like that type, damn brave!” Eli butted in.

“Excited that much eh?!” So hyun shrugged. The boys laughed, except Dong ho who seems not minding the conversation and doing something on his own.

This time you really wanted to explode. You were already having a rough time today, and here they are making fun of you.

“Yah! I don’t care if you are the son of that cold-blooded man, but I’m not here to work for you!” You exclaimed and stood up to leave but~

“Too bad ‘cause YOU are.” which made you stopped.

“Eh!?!” your eyes widened and blink at him.

“Unfortunately, my great father gave me permission to own YOU.” Alexander smirked for the nth time. Emphasizing again the word YOU.

“What?!” If he was smirking for nth amount of times, you gasped for an uncountable amount of times too.

 

Flashback –a while ago-

“What do you want?”The old man asked his son.  Knowing his son’s sudden appearance, he already knew that he was there for something.

“You know me very well Dad.” Alexander said. Twiddlling his fingers while comfortably sitting on the couch, his foot still on the table.

“VERY WELL, so what is it?” The old man started to flip pages from the papers on his desk.

“Just need to borrow one of your es.” Alexander said while he put down his foot on the floor and looked at his father, who was surprised.

“Why so sudden?” His father seemed to laugh, but he suppressed it.

“I just need to destroy someone…” Alexander answered seriously. Anger and revenge were all seen in his eyes.

“By this?”

“Yeah..” Alexander blankly answered.

“Alright, I don’t want to ask anymore. It’s your own business, you know how I don’t like to be involved in your funny business. So do what you want and go find who you need.”  His father responded while waving him away.

“I guess, I already found one.” Alexander responded.

“And who is this one?”

“The girl who was just here a while ago.”

“Her? Why?” His father curiously asked.

“She's perfectly fit for my plan. She’s a highschooler, I could tell by her look.”

“Yeah, but~~~aish, okay. I could never say NO to my son…so I am fine with it.” Though he hesitantly approved, at the end he agreed.

“Thanks, Dad.”

“But she still needs to work for me, she needs to repay me.” was Alexander's dad's condition.

“Repay?” Alexander furrowed his eyebrows in curiousity.

“Debt...a huge debt, that it even took her father’s life. “

“Oh, that serious?” Alexander made an O face, a bit impressed. He knew that his father could do everything he wanted to, especially when it’s about MONEY.

The boss didn’t answered, instead an evil smile formed on his face. Alexander understood already.

“Wooh, you are incredibly heartless Dad.” Alexander shook his head amazingly while  slowly clapping.“I should really learn from you…so anyway, it’s fixed?” His father nodded.

End of flashback

 

“There’s no way!!” You motioned to leave again when Eli blocked your way.

“Yes way!” Alexander said and stood up. “Or else…”

“What?!” You faced him angrily.

“You know it already…”

You thought of your mother...she was the only one they could used to threaten you.

“What exactly do you want me to do?” You asked once again, but this time in a low voice.

 “Good…it’s simple. You just have to make a guy named L.JOE  FALL for YOU and DUMP him when he does.” He started. You gasped at him unbelievingly. You were like ‘YOU’RE KIDDING,RIGHT?’. That was the dumbest task you ever heard.

“Make sure that, he is DEEPLY IN LOVE with YOU so that when you dump him, he will feel like DYING.” Alexander’s tone of voice was full of determination to revenge.

‘He must be crazy?!’ another thought you wanted to spill and throw at him. You wanted to protest but you were speechless.

“Do what I said, then I assure you that your mother will be safe from my pernicious father.” He leaned toward your dumbfounded face to make sure you were syncing all the threats he was saying.

“ARASO?”

 

_______________________________________

 

HELLO.. Update here!!!..

 I’m two weeks gone,neh? Seriously many things happened. Events attended, little accidents, a virus strike my laptop, etc. *sigh*enough for that, things happen anyway.

Sorry again..peace out!^^

p/s: Because I haven’t still fully repaired my LT, I’ll be having a hard time to update. But it might not take long time.

Teen Top will finally appear in the rest of the CHAPTERS together with the Ukiss of course. And surprised appearances of other groups^! LET YOUR JOURNEY BEGIN.

 

Thanks SUBSCRIBERS! PLEASE Don’t UNSUBSCRIBE.. T_T

Comments. ^_^

 

Yuniya here.