Getting to know

Two-Faced B*tch

 

You both arrived in the school; he was still nagging you about that not so important thing. You tried hard to walk faster than him to avoid the death glaring around the school. You exactly knew that L.Joe was a kingka, who’s feared by the boys and loved by the girls. But L.Joe didn’t stop following you and was even trying to tease you more by playing some playful tricks.

 

you-ah… hey hey answer me.” L.Joe called out as he would teasingly flip your hair side by side.

“Stop L.Joe! Okay!” you partly yelled, getting pissed at his so childish attitude. However, you were still calm.

“Not until you answer me.” L.Joe double takes your trance and stopped right in front of you, obviously to block your way. He put his hands on his pockets respectively and casually shrugged at you.

“What did you ask in the first place?” you ‘annoyingly’ asked.

“I was asking if you somehow lik-“ L.Joe was readily going to ask you if you somehow like him when a voice cut him out,

“HYUNG!” that familiar high pitch again made L.Joe quietly cursed out in the air. “Aish, this kid!!” You both faced the advancing figures of the other TEEN TOP members.

“We haven’t seen you this morning, where did you go?” Ricky asked as he eyed you again, giving you the same look he had just yesterday except for the glint of morning smile on his face.

“Ehrm, well…” L.Joe coughing-ly started as he scratched his neck.

“You fetched this girl, huh?” CAP knowingly asked.

“Oh, really?” Neil’s lips curved into an O shape and looked at you with his cute big eyes.

“So, we haven’t formally introduced ourselves yesterday. I know it was a bad start. I’m Minsoo but I’d rather want to be called CAP, and oh well as for you,” CAP gently patted your head, “since you are a friend of L.JOE” he then suspiciously eyed on L.Joe and then smilingly looked back at you, “you can call me oppa if you want.”

 

You of course were stunned at the sudden overture. “CAP, leader of teen top, introducing his name to me?” you thought unbelievably. It was a pause for a moment before you finally snapped at your thought and warily bowed, “I-I’m Kim you.”

“RICKY-imnida!” a young boy suddenly jumped off in front of you slightly shoving off CAP. The older boy glared at him but he just giggled and continued to look at you with his full aegyo face.

“Hi, nice meeting you Ricky.” you greeted with a smile since you think that you would be hypocrite if you don’t admit that he was really really really cute.

“Owaaa! So cute.” Ricky commented as you gave him your pure eye smile. “Hyung, she’s so cute!” he then suddenly stepped on your side and wraps his arm around your shoulders and then leaned his face just next to yours, “Isn’t she?” he beamed at you. You stiffened for seconds at his ‘skinship’ but then nervously smiled back at him.

“Ayie, you’re scaring her Ricky.” Changjo tugged on Ricky’s back collar and dragged him away from you. Just when he dragged Ricky away he approached you again, “Hey there you, ChangJo here.” he coolly swirls around before he leaned his hand for a hand shake. By just that simple move you already could tell that this Changjo boy is a cool guy. You bowed and took his hand.

 

You looked to the remaining 2 boys who still haven’t introduced their selves yet, “I’m Niel. Nice meeting you you.” Among the three maknaes, Niel was the only one who formally and respectfully introduced so far. You looked to the last guy, “ChunJi” he just said as he slightly bowed his head.

 

By this short introduction, you could already tell who is who. Their outside characters, who among them you think could be at least most approachable, funny, easy to be with, and the least person who couldn’t be read. You warily glance at L.Joe who just stood there watching you getting-to-know-each-other to his close friends. He gave you a welcoming smile, as if telling you that MEET MY FRIENDS look. You didn’t know if you have to smile back or what instead to avoid the awkwardness you focus your attention again to the other members of TEEN TOP. You were shocked yet could still keep yourself calm. It was unbelievable for you. You knew you need to be friend with them especially L.Joe, but you didn’t expect that it will happen so easily without you giving an effort. But you admit that even without that stupid task you were happy that you made friend of them.

“So this means that you, you, is now an official friend of TEEN TOP.” Ricky proclaimed as he again slung his arm around your shoulder.

“What is wrong with this kid? Is he really naturally clingy or something?” you thought as you shyly bowed your head.

“Oh, well, did I hear it correctly? youis now friend with TE- ahhh ani, I mean with these jerks.” A familiar voice was heard from the corner. You and Teen Top immediately look for the voice where it came from. You then saw Jae Kyung figure advancing towards your direction as she cross her arms in her chest.

“Jae Kyung ah” you mumbled slightly nervous at her sudden presence especially when you knew that she and L.Joe are not in a good term since yesterday.

“You do have a good eyes, huh?” Jae Kyung glared at you which made you took a step backward.

“She could be really scary.” You thought. You’ve been used of other people glaring at you just like Xander, but in some reason Jae Kyung was different. Maybe because you could tell that the glare was out of her concern for you.

“Let me e-xplain, Jae Kyung ah” you stutteringly said and warily reached for her shoulder which just earned you another glaring from her.

“And what’s your problem with that?” L.Joe stepped in, contrasting Jae Kyung.

“Uh oh, is this another broke out war?” Ricky said as he casually whistles in the air.

“Erm, Jae K-” you tried to get her attention to stop her from the glare battle that will happen.

Missy, it’s no big deal. We are just being kind to your new friend; I mean you.” CAP sneered. Jae Kyung grew annoyed at the sound of that unpleasant pet name for her by CAP. She temporarily forgot about L.Joe and glared CAP instead.

“CALL ME THAT AGAIN BANG MIN SOO and I’LL REALLY CUT YOUR TONGUE!” Jae Kyung warned.

“Oh, where’s the manner now Jae Kyung? I’m still your senior.” CAP kept cool still not even scared of the not so scary warned of Jae Kyung.

“Manner my .” Jae Kyung hissed and looked at you, “YOU! Kaja! (Let’s go!).” You abruptly nodded. She once glowered at TEEN TOP before walking out. You awkwardly mouthed S-O-R-R-Y to the boys for causing a little trouble from them. You bowed your head and followed Jae Kyung. You tugged on her right arm and shortly glance back at L.Joe who was still standing there looking annoyed at his encounter of Jae Kyung again. Before you could even look away they were now also leaving the area. You sighed in relief.

 

“Ani. Jae Kyung ah, don’t be mad.” You slightly shook his arm and cutely pouted. Jae Kyung rolled her eyes and tried to shove you away but you held to her tightly.

“YAH! Don’t be too clingy!” Jae Kyung shooed you away but you didn’t dodge.

“Just tell me you’re not mad, huh. We just made friend yesterday and I don’t want to ruin that.  You’re my first ever friend here. Please don’t throw me away just because I made friend with TEEN TOP, it’s not bad to ma-” you unstoppably rant your so called drama when Jae Kyung stop you,

“Yah, who said I’m mad because you befriended them. I’m not. Okay.” Jae Kyung said and tried again to loosen your gripped on her arm which you somehow obliged after hearing those words from her.

“You’re not?” You asked, as your face lit up.

“I don’t mind at all. But I’ll give you words, Just be careful around them. I know for sure they won’t harm you, they maybe a bunch of jerks but they don’t really hurt their friends or anyone who are not really against with them or aren’t their foes…….. BUT then I’m sure their rivals will never leave you when they found out you’re in touch with them. They are some sort of a dangerous people to be with, so up to you. I already told you the consequences.” Jae Kyung stated. You gasped as you sync all those words he uttered. It wasn’t a surprised to hear that since you knew very well that they were a gangsters who will always get involved in violent but still the thought of risking makes you nervous.

“But aren’t you against with them? Just like a while ago?” you curiously asked.

“Well, yes I’m so against with them but you don’t want to know the reason.” Jae Kyung shortly answered and walked faster, leaving you behind. You snapped out as you were interested at the reason she was talking about. Just when you move to catch up with her your phone vibrated in your pocket.

You grabbed your phone and  grew tense as you saw the caller ID that was flashed in your phone screen, it was ALEXANDER.

“What is he up to now?” You nervously thought and warily brought the phone in your ear.

“Yobos-aey-o? You stutteringly greeted.

“You’re really faster that I thought. That was a huge development.” Xander said in the other line which made your eyes widened in surprised, you immediately looked around to check if he was in the school but you saw no sign of him.

“What do you mean?” you pretended to asked though you already knew what he was talking about.

“Huh, I didn’t expect you’ll easily capture them. I’m really impressed by you, you.” You could visual his smirking face in your head and could really feel how satisfied he was now.

“Ho-w did you-u kno-w?” you stuttered again as you asked him another question.

“Hemm, that will be behind your imagination. What could I say I have so many eyes, you.”

You once again gulped hard as you warily looked around to look for those eyes (spies) he was talking about. To your dismay, you didn't find one.

"They just must be somewhere here." You thought.

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

JUST A LAME AND SHORT CHAPTER, I think. ;___;

SO, hope you don't mind!

This is just to introduced you to the chages I made in the story... (I applied the you html thingy, where you will appear as the main character. Saw your user names above? hehehe) 

anyway,

Promise to make it up in other upcoming chapters!

Well, next week will be Xmas break! haha 

Will try to update as mush as I could. 

 

Meanwhile, help me to check out my on going ChunJi short fic: I Hate Love (Two-shot)

Please do support it too. ^___^

Komawoyo!

BIG SHOUT OUT FOR MY LOVELY COMMENTORS!!!

YOU 

THANK YOU FOR READING, CONTINUE TO SUPPORT!

ILY. KISSES. ;)

 

Bbyeong!