Gang Fight

Two-Faced B*tch

 

A/N first: DON’T GET THE WRONG IDEA OF THIS CLASH… REMEMBER I MADE THE CHARACTERS EARLIER THAN THE ISSUE. [I’m sure you know what I mean.] I just want to be clear, that’s all.

_______________________________________________

 

-L.Joe’s POV-

I told the gang to run because of the never ending allies of MBLAQ coming. They were so freaking many, 6 against 20, 30, 40….and I think there are still lots of number coming. Damn! How could we possibly fight all of them? Ricky and the others were lucky enough because I came on time or else I would be seeing them crying their off with broken ribs. Those scumbags were carrying steel pipes and bats. Tssh, I knew it they play dirty tricks. But whatever they do, we wouldn’t get down. I wouldn’t let that happen. Not ever.

-End of L.Joe’s POV-

 

L.Joe’s gang sprinted out as much as they could. Even if they’re known for being good fighters, still there’s so no possible way they could win against the almost hundred men. So the best thing they could do was to run. They were growing exhausted and already feeling the pain they earned from the short gang up awhile ago. All of them were injured except of L.Joe since he was late in the fight. They could only whisperingly curse out as they would glance back at their chasers who were just few meters away from them.

“DAMN!!! THEY’RE NEARING!! UGH!” CAP cursed as he kicked the trash bin that blocked his way. They’re now heading the wiry alley.

BIG MISTAKE!

DEAD END!

“Sh*t!!!” they most likely chorused in frustration.

“What do we do now?!” Ricky exclaimed, walking back and forth between his hyungs, “Think! Hyung! Think! Are we going to end up lying in hospital bed? Or worst d-de-ad? They’re fcking carrying batters! And they’re fcking hundred!”

“SHUT THE UP CHANG HYUN!” L.Joe yelled snapping out Ricky from his outraged. They tried to leave the trapped alley but taken aback when their foes arrived completely cornering them.

“Sh*t!” L.Joe cursed and slowly led the others to step back. TEENTOP did as what was signed but then they’re now trapped in the brick wall barrier.

“You sure are runners, huh? We couldn’t almost catch up.” The thick-lipped fat guy said smirking as he slowly approached TEENTOP while scratching the steel pipe in the side brick wall he was holding, “and you know what kids, it fcking tired me! So you’ll be fcking regretting it!” the fat guy was readily going to attack TEENTOP with his bludgeon but stopped midway as their ‘bosses’ arrived, making a grand runway lane between the group of men in gang suits.

“Hold it fat !” MBLAQ’s leader Seung Ho said while glaring to the lipped-thick fat guy who was now bowing apologetically.

“Sorry boss.” He said and cleared the path for MBLAQ to advance towards TEENTOP.

“You really had guts messing up our school huh? I wonder if you still have guts after we beat you until your bone breaks now!” G.O roared as he curled his fist in anger.

“Oh, did your school looks like a trash now? Aww, I didn’t know we made it perfectly, eh?” L.Joe said and smirked purposely to annoy their foes more.

“Huh, your tongue is still sharp as ever that I really wanted to cut it off real soon.” Mir said smirking back, not letting his tough image get overlapped by L.Joe’s.

“woooh” L.Joe made a face making Mir grew annoyer and tried to advance on L.Joe but held back by Thunder.

“Sending bunch of scumbags to hunt us down, tssk. Let me guess, this men works for your family mafia business huh? So desperate of revenge?” C.A.P joined the intense exchanging of derisive words.

“Well, actually we would really love to do it on our own hands but then we thought it would be just a waste of energy and besides, I wouldn’t let even the tip of my hand get stinks by your blood.” Seung Ho said as he folded his arms on his chest and held up his chain like a boss.

“Pssh, just admit the real reason Seung Ho. You can’t beat us, that’s why,” L.Joe mockingly snorted and folded his arms on his chest as well. “why don’t we go one on one? Let us see.”

“You’re not digging your own grave, are you?” Seong Ho said, confident as ever.

“Why don’t you actually ask yourself with that question?” L.Joe shot back, still giving the mocking look towards MBLAQ.

Seung Ho’s temper reach to its higher limit as his head start to boil from anger. Curling his fist into rigid ball, he suddenly raised his left hand, closing the other fingers while leaving the point finger open, then pointed it towards TEEN TOP and commanded with, “Beat them!”

Another round of gang fight was held. Since TEEN TOP has only six members, they fight using all their might, besides they’re not known as one of the best fighter for nothing. There fighting skills were exceptional; one member would fight against 10 to 20 foes. But then with their fractures and bruises earlier, it didn’t help. L.Joe, however, was the only who could still fight without exhaustion. He would mercilessly release blow punches and high kicks to every enemy that he would reach.

On the middle of the fight, TEEN TOP was still able to fight back but as the same time receiving the endless attack of the enemies. Ricky who was badly wounded suddenly got down on his knee as he was kicked in the abdomen. He was readily going to be hit in the head by a steel pipe but was luckily blocked by L.Joe’s back. Unfortunately, it was a strong blow which made L.Joe spit blood.

Ricky looked up in horror, “L.JOE HYUNG!”

L.Joe on the other hand just smirked to his dongseng and high kicked the guy who did the strike making him instantly crashed into the garbage bin. He continued to fight with his fractured spine still looking at ease.

After 20 minutes of exchanging fists, TEEN TOP was now slowly getting down. So far, CAP and L.Joe were still on in the fight, while the others were now mercilessly beat up. Suddenly, a sound of siren was heard nearing in the site, making the fight stopped in an instant.

“Police!”

“Sprint out!” MBLAQ ordered.

MBLAQ and their allies immediately left the place while CAP and L.Joe helped their other fractured friends to stand up.

“Can you still run?” asked by CAP.

“Yes, hyung.” Niel nodded.

Just when they’re going to leave the place, L.Joe felt the wave of pain on his back and got on both of his knees, spitting blood again. He was almost instantly rescued by ChunJi and Ricky.

“Hyung! Are you alright?” Ricky worriedly asked, slinging L.Joe’s arm on his neck. Chunji did the same.

“Yes, I’m fine. Let’s go!” L.Joe answered; trying to hide the intrusion pain he felt and led them out of the place before even the police officers arrived.

 

____________________________

 

Okay, I was supposed to update 3 chapters but it was failed. Honestly speaking, the reason was I don't receive much comments,criticizes, etc. that's why I'm kinda getting un-inspired... But anyway, I promise to continue and finish this fic, 'cause I won't dare to waste my 89 subscribers.. ^__________^

 

Thank you you for subscribing and reading!