Before the D-date

Two-Faced B*tch

 

Friday, it’s been two days since when L.Joe asked you on a date and you knew exactly that, next day will be that D-day. You don’t know what exactly you feel right now. Nervous? Anxious? Afraid? Or maybe also excited? You really don’t know. Alexander would be very glad if you tell this big news to him. But you’re having second thought of not telling him.

‘Should I tell him?’ you hesitated, ‘He’ll be very glad.’

You sighed and decided to tell him in the end. You grabbed your phone in your back pack and scroll the phonebook to find his number. You gripped your phone as you found it and looked around, seeing no one you headed to the side corner. Heaving a sigh, you press the call button.

Rings. It rung thrice before someone picked up on the other line.

“So what makes you call out of the blue moon?” you heard him asked, even figuring out that with his tone of voice he was smirking in the phone.

“I have something to tell you.” you answered, fidgeting somehow on your spot.

“Interesting. Speak up.” Alexander said in his most deep voice.

He ask-ed me to g-o out tomorro-w.” you stammered while informing him. The other line went silent, you were pretty sure that he got surprised with the news. Xander’s smirk gotten wide as he synced the very interesting information he just got.

“So you got him fast, huh? Really fast than I expected.” He said after a minute, you could sense the victorious smile or rather smirk on his face.

“Y-you c-could say t-that.” You stuttered again.

“Good for you,” Xander sneered, “you’re indeed working your job, I must compliment you with that.”

You didn’t answer; guilt overtook your senses again and sighed on umpteenth time. The both of you went silent until Xander broke it, “you have to go, and do whatever it needs to gain his attention more. Make him fall hard to you. Do you understand that?” Still not letting you respond, Alexander hang up the phone.

“Make him fall hard to you.” that phrase repeated in your mind. “If that happen, L.Joe will really get hurt….. big time.” You said to yourself somewhat sad at the thought, and walked off.

You arrive at the classroom and saw Jae Kyung already sitting on her chair – earphone plunged on both ears, as the always. You tried to shake off all your worries and walked to your seat. You lightly nudged Jae Kyung in her shoulder, which got the attention of the silent girl.

“Hey,” you smiled to her; ignoring the gaped she gave you for nudging her, which for her was annoying.

“Where did you lurk around alone? Are you getting yourself in trouble?” Jae Kyung asked, bluntly.

“What are you saying? He he, I just went to the toilet, you know to-,” you smilingly said but was cut off by Jae Kyung who waved a hand signaling you to stop.

“Okay, you don’t have to say more.”

“I just thought you might be curious.” You chuckled and immediately pretended to be preoccupied as you knew that Jae Kyung will dig a hole on your being using her piercing eyes. Jae Kyung shook his head, hiding the small smile that supposed to be appearing on his lips. Few minutes later, the literature teacher arrived.

Later that afternoon, you walk with Jae Kyung heading out the school gate. Unlike the past few days, you two were quite comfortable to each other now. Jae Kyung, herself was a talker which was surprising for you but you shrugged it off, feeling happy that she is now loosening her ties in front of you.

You were both busy conversing when Teen Top appeared at the sight blocking both of you and Jae Kyung’s way.

“Hey girls~” CAP whistled.

“Want me to cut your tongue and mouth? I just want to inform you BANG MIN SOO, we are not dogs.” Jae Kyung hissed.

“Supa hot, Jae Kyung Noona. Relax~” Ricky sang which made the said girl annoyer. “You really wish to die, Chang hyun, huh?”

“Just kidding Noona.” Ricky let out a nervous laugh. You smiled a bit when you saw his cute puffing face.

“Where are you guys going?” you asked, looking at them but you don’t seem to find the guy you wanted to see, L.Joe.

“Hanging out, as always. Want to come?” Niel offered in a very manly way.

“Ahh. Ahh. I guess I’ll pass with that.” You stuttered as you nervously waved your hands and look at the other girl beside you, “How about Jae -?” you were not even done when she immediately cut off.

“I’m not interested.” Jae Kyung just said.

“Oh, so I guess we’ll pass.” You informed them, just when L.Joe arrived and flashed you his signature heart melting smile, “But PASS is not acceptable tomorrow, okay baby?” he said which made your face turn into tomato-like color. How could he just call you an endearment when he is in front of his friends?

“But-,” you manage to talk but immediately cut off by him, “And there are no BUTS also, I’ll text you the location. Bye.” L.Joe just waved off his phone towards you with a smile and turn to leave. Other Teen Top members said their goodbyes and followed L.Joe.

 

“You don’t have to go,” Jae Kyung said at your side, you faced her, “if you are not comfortable.” She added.

“Just so you know though, L.Joe just don’t ask a girl to go out with him without feeling.” Jae Kyung said while looking at Teen Top’s back view. “She must really like you, _______.”

You froze at your spot and looked at L.Joe’s back, feeling confused and stunned.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

A short update. This is just so I could update. I’m on summer vacation BUT WILL have a summer classes. Sigh. So yeah, I still have now time. The next chapter would be your date with L.JOE. Ermmm, I need to write it really well. So wait up for it.

Thanks for still reading this fanfic guys.

And!!!

YukiMary, THANK YOU! You always don’t fail to make me smile with your comments. I really appreciate it! KOMAWO! ^___^