Is he really a gangster?

Two-Faced B*tch

As early as 5 in the morning, your mother woke up and didn’t disturb your peaceful sleep for she knew, you weren’t getting enough sleep by just looking at your appearance. She tip toed going outside the bed room and headed to the kitchen. She carefully and silently cooks for breakfast as possible. She want to make it special because it’s been a while the she haven’t made any meals for you. An hour later, she was already done. It was exactly 6 o’clock in the morning then. Your mother walked back in the bed room to check on you. She silently open the door and peeped behind the door, she saw you still sleeping peacefully so decided to go inside instead. As she watched you sleeping, she can’t help herself but to be tearing up at the situation that you both were going through. It was just so painful in your mother seeing you suffer. This wasn’t the dream she used to wish for you, all she wanted for you is the happiness; live your life in the fullest. Your mother advances towards the bed and seat beside you. She slowly reached for your pretty face and caressed it like what she used to do for you. The tears didn’t stop form falling from your mother’s tired face.

“I’m so sorry _____ ah, this wasn’t supposed to be happening to you. I’m sorry that I couldn’t do anything about it. I’m such a useless mother. I’m really sorry _____ ah.” Your mother sobbed as she continued to affectionately caress your face.

As if you heard and felt something soft touching you, that you slowly open your eyes. Though your sight was still blurring you’re still able to notice your mother’s tears. As you completely open your eyes that is when you see her face, you immediately sat up and wiped those tears away from your mother’s face.

“Umma, what’s wrong?” You worriedly asked.

“I’m fine sweetie. I was just….. I just really missed you so much.” Your mother said as she stopped herself from sobbing and looked at you with a convincing bright smile.

“I really missed you too Umma, and--- and Appa too.” You responded and hugged her as tight as you hugged her yesterday.

“Okay sweetie, fix yourself up and go outside. I prepared your favorite foods.” Your mother said as she broke the hug. You nodded and smiled. She then smilingly patted your shoulder and left the room again.

As for you, you started to do your normal routine when preparing for school, which you haven’t done for a while now. You set aside everything and sighed one last time then darted outside in your mom. You tried to be happy at this hour left moment with your mother. You tried to sound happy as you can be, while you two were eating breakfast. But the reality is, everything has to come to an end. As much as you wanted to stay longer with your mother but the text message you have receivedmade you left with no choice.

“Don’t forget your TASK!”

                                                                -Alexander

You took a deep sigh and told your mother that you have to go. Of course your mother ended up crying again but she has no choice either.

“I’ll be back umma, I promise you that.” You said assuringly and hugged her again for the last time. “This will be over soon.”

“I’ll wait for you, ____ah. Take care of yourself.” Your mother said.

 

As you step outside your house’s gate and turn to leave, when~

“Hey, innocent baby.” Someone greeted which made you jumped in surprised and ended up crashing your back in the gate. “Oww.” You winced in pain.

“Ofs. Did I frighten you?” That someone asked which immediately gave you a déjà vu of yesterday’s incident.

“L.Joe?” You thought. Your gazed instantly whizzed on his face and that’s when you realized that he really was L.Joe.

“Yeah, it’s me L.JOE.” As if he was reading your mind and answered your question. You can’t help but to thoughtfully rolled your eyes in mind in annoyance.

“First, Kim ______ is my name. Second, YES, you did frighten me again.” You stated as you dusted the invisible dust in your uniform. “And could you stop being ghost.” You murmured but it was enough to be heard by L.Joe.

“First, I want to call you INNOCENT BABY because I want to. Second, I’m not a ghost, but okay since I really frightened you, I’ll say sorry. Happy?” he said, shooting you back all the words you said to him and chuckled.

This time you really rolled your eyes in irritation.

“You still don’t know me, L.Joe-sshi.” You unintentionally stated.

“I’ll try to know you then.” L.Joe persisted. 

“Whatever.” You waved and started to walk passing by him.

“Oh….oh, what’s with this moody attitude eh?” L.Joe over take your trance and blocked your way. “I thought we were already okay yesterday?” He slightly pouted which made you surprised and took a step backward in disbelief.

“What?!! ASDFGHJ!? Is he trying to be cute or something?” You mentally shook your head to somehow disapprove your thought.

“Weren’t we friends already?” L.Joe continued to look like a pitifully cute.

“OH MY GOSH!! IS HE REALLY A GANGSTER?” Your eyes were just shocked and you really can’t help to looked at him in disbelief.

“Aren’t we, _____ ?” He looked at you in the eyes which made you blushed in familiar reason.

“Ummm, Well, ye-es. I – I did agree yester-day.” You stuttered and looked away from him before he could even notice your almost red face.

“Great! Let’s go!” His face immediately brightened and suddenly wraps an arm around your shoulder, like you two were best of friends. You of course were surprised in the sudden action so you unintentionally pushed him hard.

“Oh, yeah….. I almost forgot, you’re MY innocent baby.” L.Joe chuckled and said, “Let’s go.” He just then shrugged this time. He put his hands in both of his side pocket and started to saunter.

“Am I in wrong person? Was Alexander right? Is this really the guy he wanted to revenge? I don’t see anything reason to~” You thought and watched his back facing you. Though you’re still in disbelief situation, you decide to follow him behind awkwardly.

“I haven’t ridden my motorcycle today, so I guessed we’re just going to walk or take a bus?” L.Joe asked. The truth was he really didn’t ride his bike today so that you two will be together a little longer.

“We should take a bus. We’re gonna be late in school.” You answered, making sure that you are not looking at him.

“Okay, though it was not really my concern if I’ll be late but since you are and it’s for your goody sake. We’ll take the bus.” L.Joe sigh and continued to walk, going to the Bus stop.

“Oh, see who’s here.” The familiar voice made L.Joe stopped in his trance which made you did as well. You saw L.Joe stayed still in his position, so you determined instead to look back on where the voice came from. You spotted a group of boys standing just a few centimeters away from you and L.Joe were standing. You silently gasped as you recognized the outfit that you have been seeing these past few days.

“UKISS?” You thought and finally saw Xander who was coolly and unemotionally standing behind these scary yet gorgeous guys, well especially that Kevin guy whom you thought doesn’t fit to be a gangster memember. *lol*

“Yo, L.Joe!” Eli said with a very mocking tone to try pissing L.Joe.

“Missed us?” Ki bum asked and smirked.

“It’s been a while huh?” Kis seop added.

The other members started to smirk and snicker as well. You of course became nervous at the situation. You thought L.Joe will be in trouble if you two didn’t leave now.

“Ottakae?!”

You finally meet eyes with Xander and give you an ‘approvingly & appraisingly’ smirked which instantly made you looked away in guilt, for L.Joe.

You looked back to L.Joe who was just smirking also like there was no hint of being scared or something. He slowly turned to face these guys, grabbed your hand and protectively put you behind his back.

“Yeah, it’s been a while I haven’t seen these faces who I used to beat into pulp, neh?” L.Joe sarcastically shot back, beating the tone that Eli gave a while ago.

“HAISH!” Eli hissed and tried to advance on L.Joe but Kevin held him back.

“Don’t be so arrogant L.Joe, you’re alone. We can kill you if we want.” Soo hyun said tapping his foot in the ground coolly.

“He’s not alone Hyung, could you see he’s with - “ Dong Ho wanted to say something when all the members gave him a look. “Oh.” He silently coughed getting the hint already.

“Oh common, you should have done that before.” L.Joe shrugged and continued to smirk at almost smoking ear Eli. “And oh, Eli do you want to be send in the hospital early at this morning?” He continued to make a face to pissed the guy more.

“ L.Joe.” You whisperingly called. “Let’s just go.” You suggested, completely scared at the intense battle staring between him and Ukiss.

“Stay behind baby, they won’t harm you, I’m here to protect you.” L.Joe said.

“You have no reason to protect me you babo, I don’t owe anything to them, you is the one I’m afraid of.” You said while gritting your teeth.

“Oh, are you worried about me? Wow~” L.Joe teased. You looked at him in astonishment again, how he can be so calm in this kind of situation.

“Haish, you’re unbelievable.” You hissed instead, not knowing what to do.

“I told you, I’M L.JOE.” He intentionally exclaimed his name for Ukiss to hear, especially Eli.

“Bast*rd! I’m gonna kill you!” Eli snarled and tried to free up from Kevin who was now help by Dong ho as well, fortunately they managed to hold him.

“Calm your down Eli, don’t worry I’m not in the mood to beat someone early this morning.” L.Joe fakely yawned and intended to roll his eyes.

“Get off of me you two! Let me ki-” Eli continued to fire up when Xander spoke.

“That’s enough!” he commanded.

“But Hyung~” Eli protested but Xander just gave him a stern look which made him stop form protesting. Xander turn his gaze to L.Joe and you.

“My plan is working so fast.” He victoriously thought to himself.

“I’ll get on you L.Joe someday.” Xander said. “No, let me get into something more interesting." He pasued and, "You’ll find your own death someday L.Joe.

“Oh, are you going to be there? I’m so waiting for that day Alexander.” L.joe answered who was not even scared in the warning he was getting.

“Of course I will. I will be in that very special day.” Xander said not dropping the smirked he had been wearing all this time.

“Okay, see you then.” L.Joe smirked back.

Alexander gave you another looked before they decided to leave. You sighed in relief as you watched the ‘gangsters’ walked away.

“Thanks God, nothing happen.” You silently murmured and looked back to emotionless L.Joe.

“Weren’t you afraid? I mean you’re alone, they would have beat you instantly if they just wanted.” You unconsciously asked.

“I know they wouldn’t harm us, because if they did. We would all end up in jail, not to mention early at this morning.” L.Joe answered surely.

“Haish but still,”

“Oh, You were really worried about me eh?” L.Joe teased again. It just so astonishing as how he changed her mood immediately.

“Whatever.” You rolled your eyes and continued to walk again to the bus stop. 

“Just admit it, you are worried about me.” L.Joe continued to tease you as he follow you inside the bus. You just keep on rolling your eyes in annoyance.

“He can be so silly; I can’t believe his a gangster.” You thought as you were just ignoring his teasing effect and stare outside the window instead. “And it makes me hard to do my task.”

 

____________


Yeppe, long time no update readers. ;3

You guys still with me? ^0^

  • THANK YOU AGAIN for reading. Especially you YUKI
  • KYJJANGYO thank you soooooo much for your big help ♥

 

See you guys again in the next update.

 

Bbyong! ;3