My New Medicine

Two-Faced B*tch

 

The next day, you went to school again like a normal high school student; contrary to the persona you were portraying every night. Alexander didn’t send you today for he was not in the mood to do so. He let Kevin to keep you company. But for safety measures and to prevent some suspicion, Kevin didn’t come any closer to T.O.P High School. He dropped you at the bus stop just 1 km away from your school.

“Thanks.” You said as you descend in the white Ferrari car. Kevin just blankly nodded and drove the car as soon as you close the door. From the Bus stop, you walked to the school alone.

As you were nearing the school entrance, you saw Jae Kyung leaning on the other side of the steel gate. Her arms were crossed over her chest as she was patiently tapping her shoe in the ground. You stopped for awhile and sighed before you finally approached her with jolly face.

“Annyeong!” you greeted, purposely jumping for her to be surprise.

“Geez, you’re too hyper for morning.” Jae Kyung hissed as she strengthened up and started to walk, “let’s go.”

You immediately followed and caught up with her, “Eyy, you waited for me, huh, huh?” you teasingly elbowed her. Jae Kyung didn’t respond.

“Huh? Huh?”

Usually, Jae Kyung would shot you a glare or yell at you but this time she wasn’t showing you any of the two. The only presumption you’ll come up to is Jae Kyung was now slowly accepting you as her friend.

“Friends.” You smilingly thought.

 

Just when both of you arrived at the door of your classroom, Jae Kyung’s phone vibrated on her pocket. She took it and checked on the caller I.D, to her dismay it was the least person she expected to call. She hesitated to answer but she knew he wouldn’t be calling if it wasn’t important.

“What?” Jae Kyung bluntly asked.

-

“Are you guys in roof top again?”

-

“Okay” with that Jae Kyung hung up the phone and faced you, “I guess, you can help too.”
“Me? Help?” you blinked as you pointed at yourself.

“Yes. You,” Jae Kyung nodded and walked off. Oblivious, you followed and didn’t bother to be askance. You and Jae Kyung would share a little conversation once in awhile while heading upstairs which you didn’t even notice.

 Jae Kyung lightly kicked the half-opened metal door. You were now then snapped out when both of you arrived at the roof top of the building. Your jaw dropped at the sight that was unfolded in your eyes. There, you saw the bruised faces and messed up looks of TEENTOP. You looked at them one by one, they seem to be fine but their visible bruises on their faces and even on their arms tell how badly wounded they are. Your eyes fell on the last person you were actually looking for, out of you don’t know why, your heart felt a pang of pain when you saw him clutching on his chest. As if in a cue, L.Joe lifted up his head and tilted in your direction. His frowning face instantly lit up as his lips curve into a smile.

“Hey! you” L.Joe tried to stand but his aching chest didn’t help, he groaned, “aishhh”. Ricky immediately ran for help.

“Hyung, are you alright?” Ricky asked as he carefully grabbed L.Joe’s right arm and supported him to stand.

“Of course, I’m fine.” L.Joe lightly shoved Ricky and advanced towards you, “I was supposed to pick you up again this morning,” L.Joe stopped right in front of you, “but as what you can see, I messed up.” He tried to chuckle but abruptly stop when he felt the ache again.

“Y-you.,  a-r-e you al-right?” Ignoring his statement, you wondered your eyes on his bruises with slightly widened eyes. You couldn’t imagine how did he get those contusions, you couldn’t bear to think on how did people do this to them. You couldn’t help but wonder what happened after L.Joe left yesterday.

“Psh, I told you I’m fine.” L.Joe half-heartedly smiled and shrugged his shoulders to make you believe he was alright but then ended up hurting his self again.

“You’re obviously not.” You corrected, “Let’s go to our School clinic, I’ll get nurse to tend you and the others.” you suggested as you nodded to other members. You encircled your arm to his and tried to lead him down the rooftop, but Jae Kyung stopped you.

“They don’t need to go to School Clinic,” Jae Kyung said, “we can do the job.”

“But they’re wounds are not just simple scratch, they’re beaten!” You didn’t mean to sound yelling but it sounded that way which made Teen Top and Jae Kyung looked at you in surprised. They were not expecting you to react that way. Seconds after, Niel broke the awkward silent.

“Aey, we’re fine you ah. No need to worry,” Niel chuckled to lessen the awkward surrounding.

“Yeah, besides Jae Kyung Noona is already here to nurse us, ne noona?” Ricky hesitantly smiled at Jae Kyung for he knew she didn’t like the term.

“BWOH? When did I ever become your ‘nurse’? Joggollae?!” Jae Kyung glared at Ricky which immediately made the younger boy flinch at the fuming sound.

“Psh, you used to be anyway,” Ricky whispered as he pouted and look away from Jae Kyung. He continued to murmur, “ever since when you and Chunji hyung were still together.

But it was heard ChunJi.

“Cut it off, Chang Hyun!” Chunji warned.

“Fine.” Ricky raised up his hand in retreat and walked towards you, “Anyways, You don’t really have to worry you ah, we could have already went to school clinic if we could but unfortunately we couldn’t. We’ll get suspended if we did.”

“Why?” You curiously asked, you were still holding on L.Joe’s arm who was hiding his smiles for being happy to be hold by you and for being closer to you.

“They’ll know that we went on a gang fight and if that happens will be suspended.” CAP explained.

“Not that we care, just that it's too boring to be locked up in 'detention room' for the whole day." Changjo added and shighed at the thought of the other time they were locked up in the said room.

"But~" you still worriedly looked at them. The only thing you wanted is to safely treat their wounds and that is going to the school clinic.

"Aww, you really care for us, you huh? It's so sweet of you, baby." Suddenly, L.Joe pulled his arms from you and encircled it around your waist, pulling closer to his body as he give you his mind blowing slash heart melting smile, "But don't worry, I think I already found who's going to be my medicine."

 

"And that is you, you baby."

 

________________________________________

ASDSFDFDFSDSD AN UPDATE.

3 words~ I LOVE YOU.

THANKS for not unsubscribing despite of my hiatus. 

Please, continue to support. I'll try very hard to update as often as I can.

you, Saranghae. <'3