Danger

Two-Faced B*tch

 

Your day went off well at school, so far. Discussion in classes, break time, hanging around, etc. You stick on Jae Kyung side and purposely hide on L.Joe. You didn’t know why, but you just want a distance from him. Maybe because you wouldn’t want to be spied by Xander’s eyes again, and make him believe you were doing well in your mission.  Maybe you were afraid of the attention you would get from the other students when you are around L.Joe or Teen Top. Maybe you wouldn’t want to leave Jae Kyung. Or maybe because you wouldn’t want to feel the weird and strange feeling you have inside when you were with him, L.Joe. Either of the unsure reasons, you didn’t really know.

It was the end of the class in the afternoon. You’re facial expression at the moment was gloomy. You knew it was time to come back to the world of darkness, the place you despise the most yet you have no choice of not going so. The place where you used to live just a few weeks ago. You heaved a sigh at the thought and continued to pack up your school things before leaving the school. Jae Kyung on the other hand was watching you secretly in the corner of her eyes. She could sense that there’s something bothering you and she would want to know.

“you okay?” Jae Kyung asked trying not to sound concern. She doesn’t usually show concern to anyone. You looked up to her and just smile, “Em, gwenachana.”

“you don’t look like you are,” Jae Kyung frowned, another thing she doesn’t like is a pretender.

“Ani. I really am alright.” You stood up, still wearing the reluctant smile on your face. “Home?” you then asked avoiding her from another question.

“Nope, I’m sure Dad is somewhere at home now. Don’t wanna see him.” Jae Kyung said, looking annoyed at the mention of his Dad.

“Why?” you curiously asked.

“You don’t wanna know.” Jae Kyung shrugged it off and started to walk, “Let’s go.” Knowing her temper, you just followed her.

You studied her face, “She’s really secretive. I’m so curious about her.”  You thought.

Just when you two arrived at the gate, your trance was stopped by a familiar nagging figure again, “Hey~” you looked up to the face of the person who was blocking your way. L.Joe.

You just looked up at him blankly. No expressions at all.

L.Joe just ignored your mood and just simply asked, “Heading home?” You answered with a nod and looked away.

“I’ll send you ho-,” He was readily wanted to offer you a ride home when Jae Kyung cut him,

“No, I’ll send her home.” Jae Kyung said.

“You guys don’t know what home I really have.” You sighed at the back of your mind.

“I can take care of myself, you guys shouldn’t bother anymore.” You fake a smile in your face to hide your true emotion.

“I-.” Just when L.joe opens his mouth to insist his phone suddenly rang. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and check on the caller ID. His brows furrowed at the name flash on his phone screen, it was Ricky. Though annoyed, he still answered the call.

“What?” he annoyingly asked.

“Hyung help us here! MBLAQ came to us!” Ricky exclaimed in the other line.

“WHAT?!!!” L.Joe hollered as his eyes turns into tiny slit after hearing the name. You looked at him curiously, his sudden expression scared you. Jae Kyung on other hand wasn’t that curious or surprised at all. She already knew what’s happening.

“STOP YOUR WHATS AND GET YOUR HERE NOW HYUNG!!” Ricky’s voice almost popped out from the speaker of L.Joe’s phone.

L.joe hanged up the phone and quickly slid back it to his pocket. He was still furious and seems like readily to knock down someone. He tried to calm his face before looking at you.

“Sorry baby though I really wanted to accompany you, guess I should pass you to Jae Kyung for now. I need to help their asses.” L.Joe said to you as he suppressed his self from the anger forming inside him.

“Ani. Gwenchana.” You shook your head to reassure him that it was fine for you.

“I WANT HER SAFE AND GOOD, JAE KYUNG. ARRASEO?” L.Joe faced Jae Kyung and gave her a serious look. Though he knew very well that Jae Kyung will do it with or without him saying it.

“I know you knew me very well, Byunghun.” Jae Kyung smirked and shrugged him to leave. L.Joe gave you another remorseful look before turning his back but you stopped him,

“A-re you going to b-e s-af-e?” you asked stutteringly. You didn’t know why that question came out from your mouth. You embarrassingly looked at him. L.Joe froze for a moment then looked back at you. The small smile of victory crept on his face, “Is she worrying about me?” he thought, delight.

“Yes, baby. I’ll be safe.” He reassure with a small smile. With that he rides his motor cycle and brings it to life. He passed by like  a strong winds that it almost made your skirt flew up.

“They’re in trouble again.” You heard Jae Kyung mumbled. You looked at her curiously. She just shrugged and said, “that’s their life.”

“their Life?” You asked still not contented at what she said.

“Danger” Jae Kyung just simply answered and turned to leave, “Let’s go, gonna get you home, safely.”

“I can manage myself. I can go home alone. Don’t worry.” You shook your head again and started to back off, “Annyeong Jae Kyung, see you tomorrow!” you waved at her before completely turning your back at her and run off.

“YAH!! you!!” Jae Kyung called but you didn’t stop and continued to run.

“I’m sorry Jae Kyung…………this is the safest way I could do to cover up my persona.”

 

You stopped running as you were sure that you were now meters away from the school, from Jae Kyung. You looked back and sighed in relief that Jae Kyung didn’t follow. You then continued your trance towards the place you hated the most. Every step were heavy, it was like you were waiting for something miracle to prevent you from going so. But UNFORTUNATELY, there weren’t.

 

 

_________________________

I edited this chapter.. Sorry! ^_^

Thanks for reading again! you <3