Nothing but Darkness

Two-Faced B*tch

 

The car continued to drive, you didn’t know where it was going. You couldn’t help but to start cry again, thinking of your parents. You didn’t know how your mother will handle your father’s death alone.

“Don’t cry anymore sweetie, it’s no use.” said the evil man who brought you in this distress shrugged.

“You are heartless! Why did you do that to my father?!” You yelled.

“100 million isn’t a small amount. If your father had just paid, we wouldn’t go as far as this. Sorry sweetie, since your father died already then you will be the one to pay for his debt.” He said. “Or else, your mother will be next.” He then smirked while playing with the trigger on his gun. You gasped, of course you don’t want it to happen. Your eyes were all swollen now because of you crying nonstop.

 

After half an hour, the van you were riding stop in a dark street. There were only a few lights on in the street...one by one they go out from the van. As you didn’t want to leave the place you were sitting, the boss signaled to his men to drag you out from the car. You were trying to flee from their grasp but they were much stronger than you.

“Bring her in.” the evil man ordered. You looked around, it was really dark. The only lights that were visible were the lights coming from the different sign boards.

 

‘NIGHT CLUB’

‘ONE NIGHT FUN’

 

Samples of the sign boards hung as lights, but they were a few lights around elsewhere.

You can see also some people leaning on the wall while smoking; others were in the corner while beating and torturing someone. The men successfully brought you in, you got even more frightened. If outside was considered dark, inside was even darker. You could hear loud music, different people partying on the dance floor, couples making out, which were able to be seen when the glimpse of different color lights hit them. All you can do was gasp at the sight.

“Move!” One of the men that was escorting you ordered when he noticed that you were hesitant to continue walking.

‘What kind of place is this?’ you thought.

 

They brought you to one of the rooms in the corner. It was the office of the evil man who killed your father, he was also the owner of the place.

“This is where you are going to work.” He started, as he took a seat on the side of his desk comfortably.

“Eh?” Your eyes widened. ‘This place?’

“Your work is easy, just please and entertain our customers.” He said. You felt yourself stiffen in your standing position.

'Me? Work here? Entertain customers?'  You cried in your mind.

"And I'm the one who will decide when will you stop working here, but I think 100 million takes lifetime, deh?" The evil man smirked.

You cannot respond nor protest at his inhumane decision. Besides, you weren't the one who borrowed money. However, you think of your mother again. She will be killed if you do not follow.

"I'm still thinking whether I'll let you go home sometime." He added while shrugging.

"Show her how she should act! Give her the dress." After he told you everything you needed to do, he signaled to his men again to take you out.

They started to bring you out again, when you suddenly stopped.

"Please let me see my father, even for the last time." You pleaded. He didn't answer and they continue to lead you to the door when it suddenly sprang open.

A tall guy wearing almost all black clothes ( Jacket, Jeans etc.) appeared, his side bangs covered his right eye and he had an earring on his left ear. Behind him were a group of boys who had almost the same clothes as him. They all looked like they were in a gang or something. [Which is right.]

The main guy, who was standing at the door shifted his gaze on you. Looking at you, from head to foot, foot to head , he then stopped when he saw your pretty face. Even though you had swollen eyes, it was undeniable that your beauty still stood out. You noticed the men at your side were bowing 90 degrees.

"Young Master" They greeted.

"Alexander!" The boss (or you can say the evil man) called. "What brings you here all of a sudden?"

That was when he snapped to reality and looked at the owner of the voice. He entered the room and was followed by his friends.

"Missing my Dad." He said while chuckling as he took the seat in front of the boss' desk and put his foot on the table.

"Missing your Dad for something, right?" The older man sneered.

By then they continued to lead you out from the room, while he glances back at you.

'She's perfect for the plan.' Alexander thought while smirking.

 

____________________________