The Beginning of my RUINED LIFE

Two-Faced B*tch

"Umma.?" You repeated. Your mother was still crying.

"you-ah, your father..." your mother stuttered while talking.

"Mwo? Wae?" you start to tense up.

Suddenly your mother started to hit your father.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell us? Why did you lie? When did you do that?" your mother continuously asked, still hitting your father.

"Omoni...!" You slightly yelled, trying to stop her.

"Mianhae." you heard your father muttered while tears fall from his eyes due to the pain and the trouble he had caused.

"Waeyo...? Wae? Wae?" your mother continued to sob. You turn your gaze to your father.

"Aboji, what happened?" you formally ask while helping him take a seat.

"I'm sorry you-ah...your father made a big mistake..." your father said.

"Why? What is it?" you ask again. Your mother coudn't stop crying.

 

“Your father borrowed money…” your mother butted in and glared at your father.

“WHAT?” you exclaimed as your eyes widened. “When? Why?” you ask.

“I thought if we invested money…” your father began.

“That we would be rich? My God, Hyun Soo…” your mother angrily shouted.

“I really thought it would make our life better.” your father continued.

“Better? Your life is now threatened, is it really better?”

 

You were just listening to them, trying to sync the situation into your mind. Your heart felt like it was being ripped into parts, seeing your parents in this situation.

 

“And now our daughter…you just ruined her life, you know that?” your mother added.

“Stop.” you yelled slightly.

“Did we ever complain about our financial status Hyun Soo, did we?” she seemed to explode with emotions. “What should we do now?” you lowered your head, at the sight of your mother crying nonstop.

 

“But what happened to the money?” you managed to ask.

“The person I invested with took all the money and ran away. I didn’t know he was a fake investor.” your father answered.

“That’s the problem with you, always easily falling for a stranger's words..aish!" Once again your mother criticized and hit your father.

“ Umma, stop!” you slightly yelled again. “How much?” you continued to ask.

“I-rok (a hundred million)” your father said while stuttering.

“I-ROK?” your eyes widened at the huge amount he said. You cover your mouth in disbelief. “Appa…” is the only word you were able to say.

“They said if your father does not pay up in two days, they’ll kill him.” You got even weaker. Where the hell can your family find 100 million in TWO freaking days?

 

After the devestating conversation with your parents, you start to clean up the house, thinking about how you can help with the BIG PROBLEM your family was currently facing. You then head to your room after you finished cleaning. Your mother told you to eat but you rejected the offer. You had no appetite to eat at all. As you enter your room you immediately slump your body onto your bed.

 

“Ottoke?”

“Ottoke?”

“Ottoke?”  You mumbled.

 

You stayed up all night crying, not even able to catch any sleep.

-________-

I know it’s short. Sorry about that.

The chapter only talked about this issue, don’t have any ideas at the moment. xD

Next chapter will come soon.

L.Joe’s part…will be really soon..^^ just need to be really detailed.

Thanks my 11 subscribers.

Comments are loved too, hope you will drop more.. ♥

~_____~

[anyways despite the issues that U-Kiss are facing, I will still support them. Honestly though, I really felt so sad about the news. ] T_T

 

 

Yuniya here.xOxO