Never let you go

Two-Faced B*tch

 

“H-hyung?” Ricky called, stuttering while walking beside L.Joe to reach for his forehead. “Are you sick?” He asked curiously. L.Joe seemed to block everything out except for you. He didn’t answer RIcky but continued to wait for your answer.

 

“Man, are you serious?” CAP shook his head to gain his senses back. However, he also didn't receive a response.

 

-L.Joe’s POV-

 

I knew my friends would be surprised...but I don’t care. All I know right now is that I LIKE HER. No, I had already LIKED HER ever since we met during the bumping accident. If it wasn’t because of those stupid losers who were chasing us at that time, I would be able to meet her then, aish. I tried to go back to the place where the accident happened a day after, but I wasn’t able to see her again. Even when I tried the days after, I didn't meet her.

 

And now, who would think that the GIRL who had taken over my mind would be suddenly in front of me? Is this what some call Destiny...or Fate? Whatever it is, I just hope she won’t turn me down. No one will dump L.JOE!!! NO ONE.

 

-END-

 

“Are you crazy?” Jae Kyung blurted. “Or have you just gone crazy?”

 

“_______?” L.Joe called your name sweetly while ignoring everyone. You didn’t answer. It was so sudden...but you knew it will benefit your task...but you just didn't expect it to happen.

“Hell no!” Jae Kyung answered for you instead. Knowing L.Joe’s personality, she wouldn’t want you to be trapped in his distorted mind, however it was only her own perspective. She grabbed your hand and started to walk away when all of a sudden L.Joe held onto your other hand.

 

“Get your hand off her.” Jae Kyung warned.

“Get YOUR hand off her.” L.Joe warned back with a glare.

 

You were now in between the intense glaring battle between the two which actually frightened you. You warily glanced at them, with scared eyes.

 

“Can the both of you stop? You’re frightening her.” Chunji said calmly, the first time he talked since the conversation started. He put a hand on L.Joe’s shoulder. Jae Kyung immediately looked away.

 

“__________!” covering the awkwardness Jae Kyung called, ordering you to pull away form L.Joe’s grasp.

 

“What’s going on here?” Mrs. Goo came in out of nowhere. She was the most terrifying amongst all the teachers at the school.

“Ooops. The witch.” Ricky and Chang Jo chorused, while chuckling.

 

“Answer me!” Mrs. Goo yelled, as she stopped at where you, Jae Kyung, and Teen Top were standing.

“I-It’s nothing.” Ricky was the one who answered.

“It’s nothing?” Mrs. Goo suspiciously looked at you, then to the others.

“Yeah~ yeah...” Niel answered while nodding his head.

 

“You all better be telling the truth if you don’t want me to assign you to clean the comfort room again.” Mrs. Goo threatened. She then gave us a glare and walked off.

“As if...we always follow.” CAP mumbled while smirking.

“Try me.” Mrs. Goo spun around and scowled at him then continued to walk.

 

THE BELL RANG!

 

“L.Joe, let go of her, we are going to our class.” This time Jae Kyung was trying to keep her temper down and asked in a calm tone.

“Oh~ our most famous badass girl in the school knows how to study.?” Naughty Ricky started to tease Jae Kyung again.

“Ricky ah!!” Jae Kyung shrieked.

“Uh...oh Okay~ I’ll stop.” Ricky raised his two hands in defeat.

 

“So it’s true? She really beats people up.” You thought worriedly.

 

You choose to free yourself from L.Joe first. You slowly move your hand, and gradually, L.Joe releases you. By then Jae Kyung starts to walk with you again. She stopped at Chunji’s side but didnt look at him. It seemed like she was going to say something but she couldn't bring herself to. Jae Kyung heaves a deep sigh and continued to walk again. As for you, you were able to glance back at L.Joe. Even though you couldn’t read what was going on in his mind, you were sure that nothing is going to be easy for you.

 

L.Joe watched as the both of you exited the cafeteria.

“Now that I finally found you, I won’t ever let you go, KIM ________.” He thought while smiling to himself.

 

“Yah! Hyung, don’t you have any plans to change clothes?” Niel snapped at him.

 

“Oh yeah...my uniform stinks.” L. Joe looked down at his polo uniform.

 

“Let’s go.” L.Joe said with a grin on his face.

They began to walk away.

“I think L.Joe hyung is really sick.” Ricky whispered to Changjo.

“Yeah~ LOVE SICK I believe. And he is very scary when he has that illness.” Changjo whispered back.

“Are the both of you wishing for your graves to be dug?” L.Joe seemed to be listening in on the conversation of the two maknaes. The scared maknaes jumped in surprise and immediately ran away.

 

“L.Joe hyung, you are really something.” Ricky said in awe. L.Joe just smirked and continued to walk while still thinking of you.

 

~

On the other hand Chunji kept silent while walking together with the boys when CAP spoke to him.

“You still haven’t gotten over her...have you?” CAP worriedly asked his dongsaeng.

“I don’t know.” Chunji answered blankly.

“Why don’t you try to fix things up?” CAP asked.

“I don’t think it will work...you know she’s so stubborn.” Chunji said, shaking his head disapprovingly.

“You still haven’t tried.”

“I already did.” Chunji heaved a deep sigh.

“Don’t give up, Chunji. There’s always a chance it might work.” CAP hyung advised and patted Chunji’s shoulder.

“I know hyung...thanks anyway.” Chunji said with a weak smile.

“No problem, I’ll always lend a ear for you and Teen Top.” CAP answered with a bright smile. “Look at L.Joe, he’s acting weird now but I think it will help him.” He nodded toward the L.Joe who was on cloud nine.

 

“But I felt something weird. I don’t know why but while I was staring at  _________  awhile ago, she seemed to have a very deep personality...as if she was hiding something.” Chunji remarked.

“I feel the same way, but you know L.Joe, if he likes someone, no one can stop him.” CAP responded.

“Let just hope this won't bring trouble.”

“Yeah~ besides we have each other, so let’s not worry that much.” CAP smiled. Both of them were looking at L.Joe, who was still in his dream world even while walking.

 

“Pabo, Byunghun.” they chorused while giggling.

“I heard that!!!” L.Joe yelled.

“I didn’t say anything.” CAP denied but ended up chuckling.

“Same here!” Chunji agreed.

“Yeah right!!!” L.Joe rolled his eyes. He wouldn't let them interrupt his thoughts of you.

_______________________
Hayeh~ another update.

Did I just clear things up? It’s not confusing anymore?..

Awwh, 33 subscribers.. so happy!! THANK YOU. I always value my subscribers especially those who always leave a comments.

Anyway do comment again..

This is way easy to update than my other FFs because I am only using one POV. *sigh. I’m kinda tired because of study works but its weekend, rest time for me so I’ll try to update as I can.

I knew I have typos and mistakes in every chapter. I’m sorry for that, I’m just too lazy and have no time to edit it. So bear with me. Don’t hate me.keke I’ll edit when I’ll have time.

 ILY all. <3

 

Yuniya here.