This is my work?

Two-Faced B*tch

 

The men who were ordered to take you somewhere, pushed you in one of the rooms and without saying anything they left immediately. You looked around, frightened and scared. The room is filled of girls who were all doing something different. Some were putting on make up, some were sitting everywhere, smoking, etc. You gasped as you noticed their dresses, they were wearing very tiny clothes, exposing many parts of their body, thighs, shoulders, almost revealing their soul.

“Are you just going to stand there, goody girl!” one of the girls in the room snapped at you. That is what they call a girl who is newly entered in their line of work.

“Eh?” You said, frighten.

“If you were brought here, that’s means that you are one of us. So work your off, change clothes, and go out to that crowd of cocky bastards!” she exclaimed while tossing you a piece of fabric, which were the clothes you needed to wear. Your eyes widened as you look at the clothes.

‘God, how can I wear this?’ You gasped again.

You didn’t know what to do, so you just stood there and continued to look around. You felt nervous and even disgusted at the sight. This wasn’t your perspective on ladies, especially on how they dress. You couldn’t imagine yourself being like them.

“!” Other girl snorted as she looks at you from head to toe.

“You’re already one of us, so don’t look at us like that!” the girl, who was smoking while leaning on the wall shrugged and raised an eyebrow.

 “You are already a like us.” The girl who gave you the dress nodded toward the other girls in the room. “Go change your ing dress!” She commanded while pointing at the dressing room in the corner. Even though she was harsh through her tone of voice you could feel that she was kind inside.

 

With no choice, you did. Unwillingly you wore the clothes given to you, which was very uncomfortable. You looked at yourself in the body-length mirror in the dressing room. If you were disgusted at the girls outside, you were even more disgusted at yourself. The clothes you were wearing, exposed your untouched and milky skin thighs. At least that was the most exposed, the upper part was covered up to your neck. However, your shoulders were not, so your skin was still exposed.

“Yah! Ppalli!!!” The girl waiting outside the dressing room shouted. With that you grabbed your old clothes and made your way out.

“What the hell took you so long, aish!! Move!” She shoved you away from the door, which made you hit the wall.

 

You were pulling down your mini-skirt to at least cover half of your thighs.

“You’ll be used to it.”  It’s the girl again, the first one who talked to you.

“I never wore something like this before.” You said bluntly.

“Same here……” she said. You looked at her in surprise.

‘But how come...they don’t act like me.’ You thought.

“…..also before, we didn’t work in this freaking place.” she continued. After that she put make up on your face, and red lipstick on your lips. She untied your braid and let your black hair flow down your back. “Let’s go, it’s your time to shine.” She smirked and started to walk outside. Hesitantly you followed her. Outside were people partying, dirty dancing on the floor, men drinking endlessly while playing dirty games. You turned to look at the other side, you saw different boys making fun of a girl. They were doing some dirty actions toward her but she wasn’t complaining, she even played with them, doing what they asked. 

‘This is my work?’ You gasped again, and wanted to cry.

“Come up to that stage, and do something like that.” She said while nodding at the girl on the stage who was dancing ily, in a seducing way.

“Eh?” Your eyes widened. ‘My God! No way.’

“Or do you want to be like that!” she nodded again at the other side, a girl who was with different boys, doing exactly what you have seen a while ago. “Go”, she left you and started to do her job too.

As you were going to walk toward the stage, someone held your wrist. Surprised, you looked back.

“Hey!” He said coolly.

You couldn’t see him clearly because it was so dark. Suddenly he pulled you from the crowd and went toward an empty table. He made you sit on the soft couch, before sitting across from you. This time because of the small ray of light, you recognized him.

“Missing my Dad.” You remembered. ‘That evil Man’s son?’ You thought.

He just stared at you for a minute. By then his friends had arrived and randomly took their seat.

“Is that her?” Kevin asked as he eyes wandered toward you.

“She’s sure pretty.” Ki seop said.

“No…she’s so freaking hot!” Eli exclaimed, caressing his lower lip by his thumb.

“As always.” Ki bum rolled his eyes at Eli’s erted mind again.

“Such a wasted pretty face...to be just a .”

You looked at them nervously and scared. Most of them were smirking while Alexander was studying your look.

“W-what do y-you want?” You ask stuttering.

“Good question.” Finally Alexander talked after minutes of silence. You just looked at him, your knees started to shake because of nervousness.

“What I want is…….” Alexander leaned forward. “YOU.”

“Me?” You ask horrified.

“I want you to do something for me.” He said, laying back.

‘What?! Do I need to work for him also? What would be my life then?’

“Do what?”

 

 

__________________________

LoL, have nothing much Idea about Club thing. I only saw it on TV.

So sorry.. ^^

Let’s see what will happen next!?!

I’m having a hard time in updating my stories.. T_T

Sometimes my brain doesn’t work. *sigh*

Anyway do comment!

Subscribers are the best^^ [Yohooo.. 20 subs!!Love ya ol]

 

yuniya here ^^