Packing, to leave?

Two-Faced B*tch

-L.Joe's POV-

We finally lost those losers. ! Those bastards. They're making the sh*t out of me, if I could just continue to beat them, I'll definitely will, but the most important thing to do right now is to run.

 

"Wheew, that was close," Niel said as we stopped at the park. It was almost dark, there were no lights.

"Hyung, you almost got caught!" Ricky exclaimed while suddenly appearing by my side. ChunJi, ChangJo and CAP hyung found places to sit.

"Huh? Me? Caught? You gotta be kidding me...I'm the almighty L.Joe, always remember that," I smirked laughing at his words. I walked towards the bleachers and Ricky followed.

"Aish, why did you stop anyway?" He asked, annoyed at my sarcastic mood.

"Because of a girl." I answered honestly.

"So that's why you stopped? That was what almost made you get caught," he reminded.

"Geez, Ricky the girl was cute and haaawt." I said my lower lip, specifically exagerrating the word HOT.

"ert!"  he said and walk away towards ChangJo.

"Let's get some drinks." CAP suggested.

"Yeah, I'm pretty thirsty from that long run," ChunJi exclaimed.

We went to the near store to buy some drinks.

'She's really cute.' I thought smirking to myself while walking together with the boys.

 

 

-Back to YOUR POV-

You and your Umma pack the  things you needed, clothes, etc. When you were almost done packing, you remembered your BEST FRIENDS. Luna and MinJi were so worried about your weird actions today; you decided to called them.

You grab your phone and dialed Luna's number.

"Yaboseyo?" Luna answered.

"Luna it's me. Wait, I'll dial MinJi's number too." you said. You dialed MinJi's number and now the three of you are talking on one line.

"you~ah." MinJi exclaimed.

"I'm sorry guys." You mumbled while tears start to form in your eyes.

"you~ah, are you crying?" Luna asked worriedly.

"What's the problem?" MinJi questioned.

"My family is in big trouble." You started. Both of them listen intently while you explain everything to them. Luna and MinJi gasp as you mentioned the threat your father received.

"What?" they chorused.

" Appa's life is being threatened." You started to cry.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Luna asked, really worried about you.

"I didn't want you guys to be worried about me." You said while still sobbing.

"But you~ah, we are your best friends, right?" MinJi said.

"I know...I'm sorry." You take a deep breath and said "I'm gonna miss you guys." You tried to stop yourself from sobbing.

"you~ah!" They cried too. "We're going over there now." Luna said.

 

"No...don't. We're leaving tonight...we're almost done." You said.

"But you~ah." MinJi continued to cry.

"Don't worry, I'll find ways to contact the both of you," you said reassuringly. 

"you~ah, let's go," your mother called. You once again took a deep breath and said good bye to your friends.

"We're leaving now, take care of yourselves. I'll miss the both of you." You cover your mouth to stop yourself from crying again but you couldn't help it, you can't imagine that from this day on, you're no longer going to see your best friends.

You hung up the phone.

After you wipe your tears, you headed downstairs.

"All packed?" your mother asked. You nodded.

The three of you grab the things you packed.

As you all exit the house, you were face to face with a group of men wearing black suits in front of your gate. The expression on your faces turned white and your eyes had widened. It seems that they have been guarding your family for awhile.

"We knew you were going to do this, HyunSoo." One of them said while smirking. It seems that he was the boss. "Packing to leave huh?"

"Aniyo, a-aniyo Boss i-it's n-not what you think." Your father stuttered while speaking.

"Hmmm, this means you can't pay your debt, right? So you were just gonna run away and hide from us..." he guessed correctly.

"A-a-aniyo." Your father shook his head nervously. Your mother stood beside you, trying to protect you.

"Umma..." you mumbled.

"Sssh," your mother slightly rubbed your back. She pretended to be brave but you can see that in her eyes, she was scared.

 ________________________________________