Then all of a sudden

Two-Faced B*tch

 

You decided to follow Jae Kyung instead. You will think of a plan on how to approach Teen Top later.

“Jae Kyung ah, wait.” You called running up to her. When you finally caught up to her she gave you a glare.

“Don’t be too FC. Okay?” Jae Kyung sneered.

“ ‘Cause we are, right?” You cutely said, smiling widely at her.

“Pfft~ Yeah, right.” Jae Kyung made a face and rolled her eyes. Despite her expression you still beamed at her.

“And could you puh-lease erase that c-creepy smile? You know, its kinda irritating.” Jae Kyung hissed while the both of you grabbed a tray to put the food you would order on.

“Aniyo~ Smiling for me is the best thing I can do.” You gratefully said. You and Jae Kyung randomly started to pick the food you would eat.

“You called that best thing, huh? You are sure really weird and…” Jae Kyung turned to look you up and down and spotted your big eye glasses. “NERDY.”

“That’s me.” You meekly answered. Jae Kyung just shook her head, she knew that you would be pretty interesting.

As the both of you finished, you started to walked back when you accidentally bumped into someone.

“Watch out!” Jae Kyung warned but too late, your food had flew out of your hands, all over the person you just bumped into.

“OMO!! Not again.” You sigh and immediately grabbed your handkerchief.

 

“What’s with me today? Bumping into everyone. Too clumsy! Aish”

 

“I’m sorry...I’m really sorry” You panicked, wiping his shirt, not even taking a look at the person.

“Uh oh..” Someone blurted.

“L.Joe..” Jae Kyung murmured but loud enough for you to hear. You suddenly stopped and slowly brought your head up. Your eyes widened and you gasped.

 

“PINK HAIR.” You mumbled,while L.Joe furrowed his eyebrows, but was surprised at what you have just called him.

 

“Pink hair?!” Ricky gulped looking at you in awe and then to L.Joe’s pink hair.

Teen Top and Jae Kyung look into each others eyes as they shifted their gaze to you. You innocently blink up at them. However, L.Joe’s gaze was fixed upon you.

After a minute of silence, Teen Top burst into laughter, except L.Joe.

“Hyung your hair is really awesome...haha” Changjo joked, clutching his stomach.

“She just made you the perfect nickname.” CAP added, but unlike ChangJo, he suppressed his laughter. But L.Joe didn’t give a damn, his mind was focused on YOU.

“I-I’m so-rry” You apologized again with a trembling voice.

“Charge it to me.” Jae Kyung grabbed your hand and placed you behind her, protectively.

“Aww~ your new friend Missy?” CAP sneered. Jae Kyung glared at him. He called her MISSY, one of the worst name to be called for her.

L.Joe was still surprised, not able to even speak a word.

“Bad luck, L.Joe wasn’t in the mood today, I don’t know what will be of your future.” Changjo stated uninterestedly, knowing L.Joe’s temper.

“I said~” Jae Kyung was about to say something when L.Joe took a few steps toward them. Instantly both girls step back.

“Shoot~ Hyung…” Niel and Ricky tried to stop L.Joe but he didn’t answer.

“Don’t worry, L.Joe knows the limit.” CAP put his hands on both Niel and Ricky.

“Is she new here?” L.Joe asked. He was only one step away from the girls.

“Yes, she is.” Jae Kyung answered, still keeping you behind her back. You gasped again, peeking at him from behind Jae Kyung but when both of your eyes met you quickly looked away.

“See hyung, she’s new. Let it pass.” Ricky said.

“I’m sorry.” You mumbled again.

“Aish, shut your mouth if you don’t wish to die” Jae Kyung whispered while slightly elbowing you.

However, L.Joe was still looking at you intently.

 

‘It was her...I’m sure it’s her.’ L.Joe thought, keeping in his delighted emotion.

 

“Move Jae Kyung.” L.Joe coolly commanded.

“L.Joe...you can take it out on me after class, she’s new here~” Jae Kyung said, still trying to protect you.

“Move.” L.Joe said while he glared at Jae Kyung. However she didn’t budge, she wasn't afraid of L.Joe, but you getting hurt.

“Don’t make me say it again.” L.Joe sounded serious but everyone knew that he never lays a hand on any girl as long as they don't piss him off.

“Missy, just listen.” CAP suggested while shrugging. Jae Kyung gave him another glare and thought for a second. She squeezed your hand that was on her shoulder.

“Lay a hand on her, and I'll kill you.” Jae Kyung warned while slowly stepping out of the way.

“Whew...scary.” Ricky pretended to act scared but was obviously just teasing Jae Kyung.

“Wanna be my 100th casualty for today Ricky boy?” Jae Kyung smirked while glaring at him.

“Of course...I don’t wanna.” Ricky ran and hid behind Chunji who was silent throughtout the whole conversation. It made Jae Kyung and Chunji meet eyes but break the gaze immediately in unison.

 “Pffft~ and they call themselves gangsters.” Jae Kyung rolled her eyes. She then looked back to where you and L.Joe were.

“I’m sorry.” You said for the umpteeth time.

“You are?” L.Joe asked for your name.

“K-Kimyou  imnida.” You answered while stuttering.

“Are you really sorry?” L.Joe asked again. He was up to something but no one could read his mind.

 

“I won't let you go this time.”  L.Joe thought, his heart fluttered at your innocent and bright aura, especially at your easy to read personality.

 

You answered with a nod.

“Then be with me starting today.” L.Joe stated bluntly. Your eyes widened while your jaw dropped.

Teen Top and Jae Kyung gasped at him, they couldn't believe what he had just proposed and their jaw dropped too. They were even more surprised than you were. This was the first time this ever happened, the badass and fearless L.Joe was what? Asking for a girl’s hand all of a sudden?

 

 

______________________
Surprised???? LOL

I didn’t know why I ended up with this chapter. I was just typing it and then there it was.

I’m really sorry I didn’t make it long. What do you think? Will she immediately agree??Hmmmm I don’t know either..xD

BTW, I smell something about CJ and JK… You want me to make that couple?~Let’s see..

 

Do comment lovely subscribers.. ILY all <3

 

Yuniya here.