Please don't...Appa!!!

Two-Faced B*tch

You glance everywhere,but all you could see were the men who wear full black suits. You could tell these men were baddies just by how they look.

"Man, it's been almost one year. I had given you enough time." one of the guys started to talk.

'Almost one year?' your mother thought...at that time she really didn't know about this thing.

"Just give me more time, boss...please...I'll..." Your father started to rant but he was cut off by this bad guy.

"More time? I think I had given you enough." The bad guy shrugged.

"Please..." your father started to plead when the boss turned his gaze to you and your mother.

"Oh~ I didn't know you have a child." He was advancing to your direction, that made you gasp and hide behind your mother's back. "And she's kinda pretty," he continued. You held tightly on your mother's shoulders.

"Not my daughter." Your mother said.

"Umma..." you called out in a frightened voice.

"Why don't you just let your daughter pay for your debt? She will be useful." the guy smirked.

"NO!!!" Your mother yelled. Your father tried to go toward your direction but the men stopped him.

"No...not my daughter boss...please not her...just get me if you want. I'll work for you." Your father cried, trying to escape from the men's grasp but failed.

"But I like her. Besides you're no use. I already have so many men working for me. I'll take this girl." he said while pointing at you.

"I won't allow you to! You will have to kill me first." your mother angrily said.

This guy gave a sign to his men to take your mother and they followed. They forcefully separated you and your mother.

"YAH!!!" your mother yelled.

"Umma..." you cried.

"Don't you dare lay your hands on her." your mother roared.

"Oh~your wife is a brave one." the boss said and made a face.

"Please, don't harm them. I'm the one who had made mistakes, so please take it out on me." Your father kneeled on the ground and started to cry.

The guy walked to your side and lifted your chin to face him, slowly checking your pretty face.

"Please!!!" your father pleaded again.

"She sure is pretty, HyunSoo." he said and left you. "Now I'm gonna ask you, can you pay your debt now?" He questioned.

Your father couldn't answer.

"I'll count to three, if you can't, I'll take your daughter to work for us." The bad guy warned. "1........2............." he counted.

"I'm begging you..." your father tugged the boss' hand.

"...3. Then it's official. She's mine. But remember HyunSoo, you're still gonna pay for your debt." he said and started to drag you toward his car.

"Umma! Appa!" you cried.

"you !" your mother cried too.

"NO! You're not gonna take her..." your father fought. He kicked and punched all the men he could reach. "Even if you kill me!!!"

Because your father was alone, he failed. He ended up getting beaten up by the bad guys.

Your mother continued to cry helplessly. When they noticed that your father could barely move they stopped.

"What did you say? Even if I kill you?" The boss smirked.

"YES!" your father managed to yell.

"Since you can't pay your debt, then YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND." With that he took his gun and pointed it toward your father.

"Please...don't!" you screamed."Appa!!!" you yelled. "I'll do whatever you want...please don't kill my father," you helplessly pleaded.

"No!!!" your mother yelled too, while crying.

"Sorry sweethearts, your lovely man got me pissed." The guy said~

 

---BANG!!!! [ he used a silencer.]

 

"Appa!!!"

"HyunSoo, yeobo!"

You and your mother cried endlessly.

 

"You're gonna come with us, or I'll make your mother lay next to him." The boss said and told his men to take you.

"Just promise me...don't harm my mother." you begged. He just smirked and gave a sign for his men to leave. They took you and left your mother behind with your father's cold body.

"Umma, I'll be fine." you said, still sobbing.

"you  ah." Your mother tried to go near you but she couldn't because she was stopped by the other men. They made you enter the black car.

You saw your mother through the shaded window, crying on the ground beside your father's dead body.

 

_______________