I like her

Two-Faced B*tch

 

“Aww, you really care for us, you huh? It's so sweet of you, baby.” Suddenly, L.Joe pulled his arms from you and encircled it around your waist, pulling closer to his body as he give you his mind blowing slash heart melting smile, "But don't worry, I think I already found who's going to be my medicine."

 

“And that is you, baby.

 

 

Teen Top and Jae Kyung were surprised at what L.Joe said. It was new of him. Knowing L.Joe, he would never ever say that to just anyone. They looked at each other and then shift their gaze towards you and L.Joe, confused.

You saw their confused looks and decided to fake a cough as you found yourself in awkward position with L.Joe. You slightly pushed him from you and awkwardly laughed, “He he, nice joke but that’s um k-ind of s-sweet though. Anyway, let’s just find place to treat your wound for now, okay?”

“Oh, guess this is just the right place.” Niel said.

“Oh? Right! Wait for us here, me and Jae Kyung will buy some medicine.” You informed and dragged Jae Kyung outside.

“Man, you almost got us there. If we just don’t know you, we would think you’re confessing or something.” CAP jokingly said as he lightly punched L.Joe’s shoulder.

“Owww hyung that hurts!” L.Joe protested groaning and walked back to his position in the corner, “And you guessed right.”

“WHAT?!” Teen Top asked in unison.

“If I was not even obvious, I’ll tell now” L.Joe started which even gathered more attention from his peers, “I like her, I LIKE you!” He confirmed.

“Oh dude, you knew her for like 3 days only? How could you like her already?” Changjo asked but earned a glare from L.Joe, “I mean Hyung~”

“Who said I didn’t know her? I knew her for a quite long time now.” L.Joe smugly answered.

“You’re kind of being impulsive, Byunghun.” Chunji said, the other Teen Top members nodded, “Don’t you think you should know her first?”

“Now now now, see who’s talking?” L.Joe smirked and sternly looked at Chunji.

“We’re different L.Joe, I’m just-” Chunji wanted to retaliate but stopped by Niel, “Chunji hyung, that’s enough.”

“I just want to remind you what happened after Hyuna left you. I know, we all know that you were also being impulsive that time. You didn’t listen to us, you’re letting your guard down again. You are listening to what your heart saying again! You’re being stupid again!” Chunji blurted, half yelling.

“Stop that, Lee Chanhee!” CAP scolded.

“Huh..” L.Joe continued to smirk and stood up ignoring the pain he felt. He walks toward Chunji and grabbed his collar, “you are just being bitter, Chunji! Don’t let out your fail lovelife onto me just because Jae Kyung doesn’t want to come back to you. It’s your fault that you are a coward! A coward!”

“And don’t you ever ever mention that despising name again to me!” L.Joe hardly pushed Chunji, putting him in the ground.

Meanwhile, you and Jae Kyung have already bought the needed medicine to treat Teen Top’s wounds and bruises. You both made your way up back to the school roof top. But you arrived with a different atmosphere. It was silent and there was no one who dares to talk. You saw Chunji sitting down in the ground with a disappointed look. You and Jae Kyung looked at each other, shrugging.

In the end, you approached them and started to apply medicine to L.Joe. You take out other plastic bag of medicine and gave it to Ricky and Niel to treat their selves, since they were not that badly hurt as L.Joe. While, Jae Kyung insisted to take care of CAP’s wounds but he shrugged her off to Chunji.

“He mostly needs you right now, I’ll take care of myself and magnae Changjo.” CAP reassured, smiling. Jae kyung sighed and walk towards Chunji.

“What’s with that look?” Jae kyung asked as she prepared the cotton and sulk it to the beta dine.

A pause of silence.

“Am I that really a coward, Jae Kyung ah?” Chunji coldly asked, looking at the cold ground.

“You only can answer that.” Jae Kyung shortly answered and applied the sulked cotton into his cut in the lower lip. Chunji didn’t even feel the sting effect of the medicine, but Jae Kyung still asked “are you alright?”

“Yeah, guess this pain doesn’t even compare to the pain I brought to you. I deserve much more than this.” Chunji whispered but enough for her to hear.

“Let’s not brought the past, Chanhee.” Jae Kyung quietly said, “’cause I don’t ever plan to bring it back again.”

“Are you saying that we don’t have a chance anymore?” Chunji disappointedly asked out. But Jae Kyung decided not to answer. Both of them went silent.

 

On the other side, you were silently and awkwardly medicating L.Joe’s wounds. It was even more awkward when L.Joe’s gaze was all over you face. But yours was anywhere but L.Joe. You just kept silent, not knowing what to say.

Out of the blue moon, you heard the most unexpected query from him.

“Let’s go out on a date this Saturday?”

 

Or was that even a query?

 

___________________________________________

 

Wohoo, updated! January 01, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR you!