Music Is Everything To Me

A Journey To Fall In Love {Hiatus}

A fairly tall girl walked to the front of the classical music class. "Hello," The girl took a bow, "I am Allie Park." She smiled.
"Well, welcome to our class, Allie." The teacher, Mrs. Kwon smiled, "So, you were born in the States, correct?" She asked. "Oh-uh yes, I was, if you haven't realized my name isn't the usual two-syllable Korean name. Don't get me wrong though, I was raised in Seoul." Allie fidgeted with her fingers as she went back to her seat. Class ended at 10:00 A.M.

"Lets see here.."  Allie thought to herself, "seems like I have dance nex-"
"Please,"  A male bent down to pick up some books that Allie had dropped, "watch where you're going..I wouldn't want to hurt anyone." He laughed.
"Oh, hi. Sorry, I was just lost, I can't find my way to .." Allie looked down at her schedule, "Interpretive Dance." She looked at him.
"Well.." He stopped to look at her as well but ended up dropping her books again. This time, it landed on her foot. "Damn, sorry." he picked it up.

"It's okay, it's not like I'm dying. If you mind, I have to get to Interpretive Dance-"
"So do I, I was kinda trying to tell you. Then gravity wanted to play." He laughed.
She laughed along with him. "Well would you mind helping me find the class?"
"Sorry..It's kind of my first day here."
"Me too but, if its your first day.. then why do you have so much girls following you?"
"Don't you know who I am?"
"No, not really.. I focus on music."
"What? You focus on music, yet you don't know who I am?" They continued walking.
"No, I just study the performing arts."
"Since you don't know, I'm Lee Taemin of SHINee."
"Oh.." Allie thought really hard about SHINee, "You guys are the dudes that sang about liking noonas, right?"
"Yeah.." Taemin looked for the class.
"My old high school was big fan."
"Oh cool. Well fans are fans. Are you one?"
"I am..of Mozart."
"Ha, try listening to modern music like pop and stuff. I bet you'll like it." Taemin opened a door.
"Of course I'll like it. Music is everthing to me."  Allie smiled
"Here's our class." Taemin pulled Allie inside. Class was starting.