Give It A Chance

A Journey To Fall In Love {Hiatus}

Soon Friday came. Ami sat there on her bed thinking.  “Two weeks. That’s how long I’ll be with this guy. We’ll be sharing a hotel room together. I just don’t get this.” Ami sighed. “Ami start packing!” Her mother yelled through her door. Obviously, she was more excited than Ami.

Back at the Lee’s household, Onew was sitting on his bed blankly staring at the wall. It was quieter than usual. “I can’t believe I’m sharing a room with Ami. She’s okay. She can’t be so hard to get along with. The only thing bothering me is that my parents are putting me through with this. They always promised never to put me through an arranged marriage.”

Night turned into dawn and it was time to start a two-week vacation, starring Ami and Onew. Upon arriving at the hotel, Onew arrived earlier than Ami.

“All right you guys, I guess this is the start.” Jungwoo stared at Onew and Ami.

“Here’s some cash for your bonding time.” He handed Onew crispy money.

“Well, have fun!”

After checking in, the two headed up to their suite. With ease, they unpacked and just talked about little things here and there.

“I’m hungry.” Ami pouted.

“You want to eat or something? We could head down to the restaurant. I heard it was an all-you-can-eat buffet.” Onew sat next to her.

“Of course! You can eat all you want, duh?”

As suspected they got a table for two at the outside part of the dining room.

“So, I guess we should talk and get to know each other.”

“Look Onew, if I may call you that, can we please get through this marriage peacefully? This can actually be one of the things we could do for appreciation.”

Onew smiled and laughed. “Sure, I’d love to oblige.”

“Great, so what do you like to do in your spare time?” flashed a smile.

“I guess, just watch movies and sleep.”

“You sound exciting.”

Their meal went on for 2 hours. They spared enough time for talking and eating. They made their way back to the suite.

“Oh, would you mind just strolling around the city for awhile.” Ami asked shyly as they approached the elevator.

“No problem.” Onew smiled.

They went all around the city from the supermarkets to high-end boutiques.

“Onew!” Ami smiled as she tried on different hats.

“Neomu yeoppo!” Onew laughed.

Hopping from store to store, Onew and Ami grew closer. Arriving at the hotel suite, the two went to bed straight away. As Ami came out of the bathroom, she bumped into Onew.

“Sorry Onew.” She looked to the floor.

“Call me oppa, neh jagi?” He lifted her chin up.

“I will, oppa.” She smiled back at him.

Trying to sleep, Onew reflected on his day and how this relationship could actually workout.