Get Over It

A Journey To Fall In Love {Hiatus}

Being the supportive friends Ami and Allie were, they called Sena over to Ami's place. Arriving at the door, Sena held a fist up ready to knock on the door. Just by surprise, Ami opened the door and pulled Sena in before she could even make contact with the door. "Ooh! You're here." Ami smiled.

"Sweet Buddha! You scared me! How did you know I was at the doorstep? Were you just waiting for me--literally in front of the door?" Sena asked, taking her shoes off as she went inside.

"No. Now enough with the questions." Ami dragged Sena behind her. She led her to her room, where Allie was sitting at the computer.

"Senanananana!" Allie glomped Sena, forcing her to fall back on the bed.

"Thank the lord that there was a bed behind me." Sena laughed and gladly hugged Allie back, "So you called me over?"

"Yes!" Allie grabbed Sena's wrist and pushed her down to sit on the chair, in front of the computer. "You know, how you are supposedly starting to crush on Jonghyun?"

"Errm..Yeah." Sena hesitated to answer and accept the fact.

"Well, what about online dating?" Ami directed her hands to the computer.

"Oh-hohohoho. No, no, no, no." Sena got up from the seat but was pushed back down by Allie.

"Listen to your unnies!" Allie shook a finger at her.

"C'mon. At least try?"

"Why should I?"

"Because in this online site. You don't simply find a match with common interests but also by your personalities." Ami patted Sena's head.

"You see, you get to have a virtual interview with the robot that matches you up with the significant other. You get to really know each other before meeting in person."

"Oh and! And! And! And! You can't have a profile picture. All you have to do is talk online then decide to meet later on & see how he really looks like. So you don't need to worry about actually looking nice until you meet him."

Sena took that last sentence another way and squinted her eyes at Allie.

"I meant that in the nice way!" Allie retorted.

"Anyways, what do you say?" Ami looked at Sena.

"Ehehe," Sena playfully giggled, "No." 

"You sure? Well, I guess you can just watch Jonghyun get the girl of his dreams. Just sit here and be mocked by the fact of being single forever." Allie shrugged.

Aww man. She got a point. Sena thought. "Fine! I'll try but its your fault if I'm murdered." She grabbed the mouse and filled out the registration.