An Open Mind

A Journey To Fall In Love {Hiatus}

"Jinki!" Onew's mother ran to him. "Umma! I've missed you guys." Onew smiled. "
Well we've missed you too." his father patted him on the back.

"So, how you guys been?"
"N'aw, we're fine, how about you?"
"Still the same."
"Ah, Jinki-ah we have something to tell you," his mother, grabbed his hand.
"Is it something about the shop? Am I gonna inherit it?" His eyes grew wide.
"Not yet. The butcher shop is fine."
Onew's mother: Baekhee, and father: Jungwoo, have owned this butcher shop ever since Onew was a little boy. It brought them great wealth and it still is.
"Then what?" He squinted his eyes, wondering what they were trying to tell him.
"You're gonna be getting married.." His father tried lightening up the moment.
"Wha- No I'm not! I'm an idol, I can't!" Onew stood from his seat.
"But Jinki, you have too." his mother looked up at him.
"If I do, will I still be able to be an idol?" Onew crossed his arms.
"That's why we're going to talk to SM."
"Why? Why do I have to get married anyways? More importantly, who is this girl?"
"The Chan's daughter, Ami."
"Ami? That girl who eats a lot?"
"Jinki! Be nice."
"You still never answer why.."
"Because, their family is still struggling to pay us back, so a marriage between you and Ami would be nice."
"Well why did you agree?"
"Actually we were the ones who thought of it."
"What!? What is this?! Your son? Really?"
"It's also another way to keep you out of trouble."
"Out of trouble?"
"You know what I mean."
"Well," he sat down, "How does she feel about this?"
"We don't know yet. Which is why you should go and freshen up, we're gonna go meet your wife!"
Baekhee and Jungwoo left their son at the table. "What is happening? So much to say, to ask, what about my feelings? My idol-life?" Onew tried to absorb what was going on. He went into the bathroom and washed his face. He looked up from the sink and saw a, "Roach! Roach! Roach" He took the rolled up newspaper near the toilet and started smacking the vanity mirror. "Die! Die! Die!" He yelled. Putting the newspaper down, he walked out of the bathroom.
"What were you doing?" his father looked at him.
"Nothing."
"Uhh, okay then get in the car, Umma's waiting for us."
They all got in the car and drove off. "Keep an open mind, Jinki." Onew said to himself.