Stuck With You

A Journey To Fall In Love {Hiatus}

"8 hour flight- accomplished." Shayna walked from one gate to the other. It was her first time going on a trip by herself. She was on a trip from Honolulu to Seoul, Korea. She was born with full Korean blood. She could speak 3 languages; including Korean which she thought would never be useful. It wasn't her reason to going to Seoul, though. She was on her way Seoul for a year, just for fun. She'd just gotten her Associate's Degree in Human Resources and thought it was time for a break after going to school year after year ever since preschool. "Gate 8. Here I am." She walked in and sat near the back of the waiting area."Passengers of flight 676, we're very sorry to announce that this flight has been canceled." A voice over the P.A. announced. Shayna looked down at her pass & that was her flight that was being cancelled. "D'aw. I don't know what to do" Shayna got nervous, stood up and asked for help. After asking for the 'needed help', she exited the airporta and out into the fresh air.

There were cabs waiting for people to go on. Though, before she could get to one, they all left. "What the hell!?!" She stomped her foot. Shayna was getting really frustrated. A few minutes another batch of cabs arrived. Another announcement came up on the P.A. "Passengers, sorry for the inconvenience but for the short-handed amount of cabs we have today, people will have to carpool." Shayna got into a cab and waited for someon to join her. A guy in a black hoodie came in. "Can I ride?" He asked in Korean. "No problem." She signaled him in. The cab driver took them to the nearest hotel.  The car ride was awkward. No one talked, only the radio was heard.

They both got off at the hotel and split the cab fare fifty-fifty. The two walked over to the check-in desk. "Sorry but we only have one room available. We've been over-booked." the employee spoke in her best Korean. "Oh, well I guess we could share a room.." The man spoke beside me. "Alright then! Here's your key." the lady handed the guy a card. "Ugh.. I don't really know who you are but I don't think we should share a room.." Shayna spoke up. The guy took off his hoodie and glasses.
"You look like a dinosaur."
"I get that a lot and don't worry about the room. I'll sleep on the floor." 
"You sure I mean- okay yeah, you can sleep on the floor."
"Ha, you seem like a nice person, what's you name?"
"Shayna. Oh and if you want a formal greeting," Shayna bowed, "Lee Sena- imnida!" she made a peace sign.
The guy laughed, "You're cute, I'm Jonghyun."
"Jonghyun.. Jong-"
"I'm part of a boy-band in South Korea, so if anything suspicious happens, blame me." They both laughed.
"Well, I'm stuck with you."