Friendship

A Journey To Fall In Love {Hiatus}

 

Taemin arrived at Allie’s doorstep and knocked. “Allie! Open up.” She answered the door and invited him in.

“What's the lesson plan for today?”

“We are going to pop and lock.” Taemin set his jacket down on the couch. As usual, before every other tutoring session, they stretched.

"How exactly am I going to do this?"

“Dance to the muscic.” Taemin simply replied. He made it seem so easy to do. 

Allie kinda enjoyed the tutoring. Intstead of agonizing, she actually basked in the glory of spending time with her best friend. Taemin did all he could to teach Allie how to dance. Two hours passed. Within those mere two hours, all you could hear coming from the room was a panting Allie trying her best to get dancing down. After a tiring practice, Taemin and Allie went out for some boba.

"Yaah." Taemin laughed and nudged Allie in a playful way.

"I'm just saying, you don't have to be so agressive in teaching me." She looked at him.

"Well, if I don't be agressive, then how will you learn?"

"We're friends. We just get each other."

"Friends?" Taemin raised an eyebrow at Allie.

"Yeah." Allie said unsurely.

"Tsk," Taemin rubbed his chest signaling being heartbroken. "I thought we were best friends."

Allie laughed at the sight of seeing Taemin acting hurt. "Babo-ya!" She punched his shoulder lightly. 

"Wae?" Taemin whined. "If anyone is a babo it should be you!" 

"You got me so worried! I thought you would consider me as just a stranger!" She slapped his shoulder lightly again. "Tsk, you're the babo."

"D'aww." He laughed and randomly laid his head on her shoulder. "You're actually one of very few people I could say treat me as a real friend."

"But you have your members." 

"Exactly. They're members. They have to like me." Taemin laughed.

"You know. You're pretty descent Lee Taemin."

"Pfft." Taemin snickered. "I know that."

Allie just shook her head at Taemin's witty remarks. This was a side Taemin didn't really show. Let alone, it was a side that people didn't know exisisted. "Allie." Taemin called her name softly. 

"Mmm?"

Taemin lifted his head up from her shoulder and looked at her, "Can our friendship always be like this?"

"Always and forever a friendship like this." Allie giggled.

A friendship like this forever doesn't mean we can't continue with a relationship.