Postponed

A Journey To Fall In Love {Hiatus}

Weeks and weeks have gone into planning Ami and Onew's wedding. Their parents were happy this arranged type of marriage is actually starting off strong. Suddenly on one day Eunbi called the soon to be wedded couple. They all arrived at a cafe to hear some unpleasant news.

"I know both of you were really excited for the wedding, but.." Eunbi started off but didn't have the heart to continue.

"It'll have to be post-poned until further notice." Baekhee slowly broke the news to them.

"Oh." Onew and Ami nodded their heads.

"Well, the earliest we'll be able to have this together will be in February, so don't worry."

"Besides," Jungwoo stated firm, "Don't you have to break the news to the rest of the world anyways?"

"Ohh, correct. You can prepare what to say at your wedding press conference." Hyukjae nodded.

"Well it's fine with me if its fine with my babe. Right?" Onew placed his arm around Ami's shoulder and pulled her closer.

"Yes, and I'm totally okay with it. Take as much time as you need." Ami nodded.

"Now, we'll be going now." Onew stood up with Ami to follow as they left the cafe. They hoped in the car and drove off and out of the parking lot. "So, I guess we have more time to think about how to break the news to the others."

"Yup." Ami nodded half heartedly.

"You don't seem so excited."

"It's just that, I don't know how your fans will react. I'm about 99.95% sure I'm going to get hate mail."

"Don't worry about that." Onew drove up to a red stop light and came to a halt, "No one is going to hurt you. If the cost is to give up my idol life, so be it." He kissed her forehead and started to drive off again.

Ami couldn't help but smile at how successful this was turning out. Soon, they reached their home. Walking into th front interior, an exhausted Ami who stayed up all night working on paperworks, plopped herself on the couch. Onew followed. "Awwh, yeobo. Did you tire yourself out again?" Onew her face. 

"Yeah, but don't worry I'm fine."

"I won't worry if you take care of yourself better. I don't want you to not get enoguh rest."

"Mmm." Ami quietly murmured, falling asleep with her head resting on Onew's lap as a pillow.Just as Ami's eyes were about to shut, Onew spoke. "You know. I'm going to be totally honest with you. Taemin and I overheard your conversation with Allie and Sena that other day." Onew felt relieved he got that off his chest.

Ami's head shot up. "Really?" She asked big eyed.

"Yup. I mean, we didn't mean to. You guys were just so loud." Onew chuckled.

"Well, just dont tell him."

"I won't. Don't worry. It's just that they could actually make a potential couple."

Ami laughed. "Wait what? Have you seen them fight? Its like the Korean War of the 21st Century."

"No, I mean, I haven't seen Jonghyun so happy with a girl before. Especially since his other exes and his so called controversy. I've know him for some time, and I can tell that he wasn't even making it an ability to flirt with her."

"Controversy? Anyways, its kinda too late. Jonghyun's with Jessica and Sena's on an online dating site."

"I have a plan though." 

"Don't meddle yeobo."

"You haven't even heard my plan yet."

"Let me guess, you're gonna go order a box of fried chicken to be delivered to the house?"

"No, no, no." Onew pondered for awhile, "Well maybe now it's my plan."