Morning Surprise

A Journey To Fall In Love {Hiatus}

Shayna didn't really feel like leaving her hotel room that day but to no surprise someone came knocking at her hotel door.

"Don't tell me.." She bit her lips in fear of who's to be at the door. She looked out the peephole and saw someone she didn't want to: Jonghyun. Upon seeing who was at the she flocked back to her bed.

"Open the door!" he whined.

She kept quiet to trick him into thinking that she was sleeping. Jonghyun, standing in front of the door, was getting impatient. A hotel maid passed by when she realized Jonghyun.

She tapped him on the shoulder, "Jonghyun-oppa?"

"Oh, eh, do I know you?" he turned around.

"Anniyo." She shook her head, "I'm just a fan. Would you sign this for me?" She handed him a pen and paper.

"Umm, but would you help me out as well? I need a pass card to get into this room. My friend is staying here and he can't answer the door since he's ill." He tried convincing her, as he signed her paper.

"Oh, I'll open the door for you." She inserted in the peice of plastic. The door swung open.

"Kamsa." He gave a wink at her.

 

Shayna heard the door creak.

"I am here." Jonghyun walked in.

She kept quiet with her face down on the bed.

"Are you gonna keep this up?" He walked closer, "You're still in your pajamas?" He pulled the blanket off of her.

Jonghyun was shocked at what Shayna was wearing.

"Ew! What the hell are you wearing?!"

Shayna got up and rolled her eyes.

"Why are you here?"

"Paying a friend a visit."

"Well, you visit me too much."

"No, I don't! Now, tell me why you're wearing that?!" He eyed her up and down, "Gives me a weird idea."

"What's so wrong with a girl wearing boxer shorts with a t-shirt?" Shayna crossed her arms.

"It's for guys, hello?!"

"Hi, I kinda knew that."

"Then why do you wear it?!"

"It's more comfortable than wearing itchy lingerie to sleep. I'd have to limit the ways I sleep."

"Ech." Jonghyun looked away and went into the bathroom.

"Ech. Ech. Ech." She mocked him, making a fist towards him.

"I saw that." He sang.

A minute later, he came out.

"Let's go somewhere." He picked Shayna up and carried her sideways; like plywood.

"Yahh!" She covered her eyes.

"Nah, nah, nah I'm joking." He put her down then flashed a smile and peace sign at her.

She mocked him again.