More To Know, Than What You Think.

A Journey To Fall In Love {Hiatus}

Twenty minutes have passed and Ami arrived at the restaurant. Thy went in and reserved a table for six. While waiting, Ami thought. "What if he doesn't like me? What if I don't like him? I'm uglier than him! Not to mention more fat." Ami pouted. "D'aaw!" She covered her face with her hands. "Ami," her mother called, "let's go now, the Lee's are here." 

 
After arriving at the restaurant, the Lee family arrived as well. "Is that her? Why is she covering her face? She crying? Maybe she's against this too!" Onew rejoiced in his head.
 
They all made their way to the table, Ami pulled a chair out to sit next to her dad. "Ami sit next to Jinki!" Baekhee grabbed onto Ami's shoulder, directing her hand to the seat next to Onew. "Ah. Of course." Ami tried to smile.
"So how have you been, Ami?" Jungwoo smiled at Ami.
"I've been fine. Thank you for asking."
"So, this is Jinki?" Eunbi looked at Onew and nodded her head, "She'll be marrying our daughter, neh?"
"Yes, I'm Jinki but feel free to just call me Onew." Onew grinned.
"Ohh. I see. So this is Ami." Hyukjae looked at his daughter who was just staring blankly.
"Ah- Annyeong." Ami introduced herself.
"Ami! You're such a pretty girl!" Baekhee made an assuring face.
"Jinki would be the perfect match for you." Jungwoo made a thumbs up.
"Well, to get things started, why don't you and Ami get a table of your own!" Baekhee patted Onew on the back.
 
Ami and Onew got a table of their own. Their parents, at the other table were working things out about the wedding and the time span where Onew and Ami can get along. Their children not might've noticed it but their parents have. Onew and Ami seem to have a lot in common.
 
"Hello." Onew waved at Ami.
"Hi." She smiled at him.
"So, I just need to know, are you okay with this marriage?" Onew placed his hand on top of Ami's.
Ami came back to her senses, "Honestly, not really. We don't know each other well. My parents basically pushed me into this, no questions asked."
"For real? Wow, same with my parents."
"This marriage was because of money, can you believe that?"
"I know, and I thought I wasn't easy-going."
 
The parents started walking over.
"So, we've been ignoring your voices lately;" Jungwoo explained.
"What do you guys think about this marriage?" Hyukjae asked.
"Horrible, bad, awful, wrong idea." Ami made a terrified face.
"Not good, unhealthy, scary, not correct." Onew nodded his head.
"Which is why we're letting you guys spend two weeks with each other, to have you guys get to know and learn more about each other." Eunbi spoke out.
"And the best part is that you guys will be sharing a hotel room, if you know what I mean." Baekhee wiggled her eyebrows.
"Ech." Onew and Ami gagged, "But you don't need to spend two weeks with me to know about my life story, just search me on the internet." Onew negotiated.
"Just try it out." Jungwoo smiled at him.
 
These two have more to know, than what you think.