Jealousy

A Journey To Fall In Love {Hiatus}

Shayna felt like it was too hot too just cope in bed all day. Instead she went to the hotel pool.


After a few swims, the chlorine got to her. Instead she went to change and head out to the fitness center.


As she was running on the treadmill, Shayna decided to take off her headphones, stop listening to the iPod. There was a built in radio transmitter on the machine where she could listen locally. Shayna tuned the radio to a random station. She stopped at a station that sounded to be playing of course, KPop: something she's never heard of.


"I'm so curious, yeah~" Rung through her headphones.

"I guess this is sorta catchy." Shayna shook her head to the music

"Soyeongdoricheo~"

Shayna tilted her head, misinterpreting the lyrics, "Soy un Dorito?"

The music continued, Shayna listened carefully to the music, "oh. Whoever is singing has the iest voice in the world." She laughed at herself.

"Actually.. This sounds too familiar." She thought really hard. "Jonghyun!" She bursted out loud.

Luckily, no one else was at the fitness center to hear her. Excluding the clerk and manager who just stared at her.

"Mianhe~" she bowed.

"Ew, I just called him y." Shayna disgusted herself.

"Wrong! Incorrect!" She shook her head in disagreement.


Shayna thought it was time to get back to her room. She took a shower, still overreacting. Next thing she knew it, Shayna was in deep thought; thinking about Jonghyun. Her train of thought traveled beyond and ended up with she and Jonghyun being a couple. Snapping back to reality when she realized the time, Shayna decided it was time for some food.

They sat her in the restaurant. She looked through the menu until, "Mrs. Wolf!" the obvious called out.

"Damn. Jonghyun, what the possible poop and how did you get here?". Shayna thought as she tried to cover her face with the menu.

"Don't hide!" Jonghyun laughed.

She brought the menu down and looked up to see Jonghyun's dorky face and another pretty Girl's face.

"Hello." Jonghyun waved and smiled.

"Hi." Shayna waved back.

"Wolfie, I want you to meet: Jessica. We're under the same label."

Shayna smiled, as Jessica grinned at her. On the inside Shayna was happy but sorta jealous. Being honest: she was more on the jealous side.

"Well talk to you later." Jonghyun pulled Jessica behind him.

"Shayna! Stop being jealous and start being happy." She shook her head.

"I'm happy for him." She forced herself to believe.

She couldn't belive what was happening to her.

"I could just light up some fireworks at his face!" She clenched her fists.

"Wait.." She bit her lip and thought, "That'll ruin his handsome face." She pouted.

Shayna then bounced back to reality, noticing that her food was coming.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica and Jonghyun were already having fun looking at the menu. Everything was going fine. Except one little thing, Jonghyun couldn't stop looking at Shayna.

"She looks pretty from here but, Jessica's more slimer. I like slim girls. Oh! And her skin isn't that tan, but it does have a tan to it. Jessica's is more milky white. Ehh, whatever. Explore the possibilities." Jonghyun thought as he smiled at Jessica, vaguely looking at her and seeing Shayna behind her.

 

That night, Shayna didn't know what to do so she paid a visit to Allie's.

"Shayna?" Allie looked at her--who would normally smiling, laughing or making some sort of joke-- keeping a straight face.

"Come in, you look doomed? What happened?"

Shayna just stared and plopped herself on the couch, and mumbled her feelings into the pillow. Allie actually managed to understand.

"Ah, I see. Don't worry. I bet you'll figure things out."

Just then, Ami walked in. "Awwh, Shayna! What happened?"

Shayna finally got the courage to sit up. "You see, I'm confusing myself." She started to explain her mixed feelings for Jonghyun.

Little did the girls know that Onew and Taemin were outside Allie's door, listening in on their conversation.