Morning Scare

A Journey To Fall In Love {Hiatus}

It was 9 AM and the alarm clock went off. "Beep, beep, beep.." It went on. It's high frequency beamed into Sena's ears. "Blaaaah." She tossed and turned around on her bed. Her arm reached over and shut the loud sound off. She got up and began her morning routine. Sena took a long shower, not knowing what was happening at that very moment in her suite.

"Surprise, surprise." Jonghyun chuckled and snuck into Sena's hotel room. This wasn't the first time he's done this but it is always the same technique of getting in. His technique? He just simply gave out autographs so he could manipulate the staff into opening the door for him. Jonghyun quietly shut the door behind him and realized Sena was actually taking a shower. He heard the faucet turn off and the rustling of the shower curtain. Thinking that she had finished cleansing, he crept into the bathroom like a swift fox.

Sena got out of the shower, wrapped herself in a towel and closed the curtain behind her. "I feel like something isn't right.." She uttered looking from left to right. Little did she know that Jonghyun was hiding behind the extra towels that hung on the wall. She grabbed her toothbrush and started to brush. Facing down into the sink, she washed off the excess toothpaste off her face and rinsed . When she lifted her head up from the sink and looked into the mirror, Sena nearly died. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" She screeched. What exactly did Sena see in the mirror? She'd seen the "ugliest image ever" as she would put it. Jonghyun was standing behind her and when she looked up, saw his unexpexted reflection.

"What was that for, you overweight hippo!" Sena immediately smacked Jonghyun on the back of his head.
"I just wanted to play a prank! Geez." He rubbed the spot Sena had smacked. "I'm going to lose brain cells now."
"That's all right." Sena quickly changed without Jonghyun seeing her. "It's not like you had some in the first place."
"Hey! That's not a way to talk to someone who's older than you!"
"Sorry." Sena started to apologize but then realized, "How did you even get in here?!"
"Oh." He scratched his head. "I bribed people-- kinda, sorta?"
"You're outrageous." She brushed her hair, while sitting on her bed. "What do you want anyways?"
"Let's go somewhere! You're on vacation--may I remind you. C'mon!" He smiled at her; his eyes were barely peeping out of his face.
"But where?"

Jonghyun replied by pointing at her backpack. This signaled her to grab it, get up and go. The next thing she knew, Sena was in Jonghyun's car. "Yah. Where are you taking me this time."
"Breakfast."
"Oh. Okay, food is good."
He let out a chuckle, "You'll be in for a treat."