The Best of Two

A Journey To Fall In Love {Hiatus}

It was a special day for Ami and Onew. Today, the entourage of the wedding was to be revealed. The couple fussed about it day and night.  Thinking, if they were making the correct decisions. Ami and Onew called Jonghyun, Taemin, Shayna, and Allie over to the Chan's house.



Allie was eating breakfast when she got a call from Ami asking her to go over.

"Oh neh. Arraseo!" Allie jotted the address down.

"See you later." Ami hung the phone up.

Just as she hung up, her phone rang again. "Allie-ssi! Taemin is gonna pick you up, yes?"

"Okay then."

"I just don't want you to get lost and end up being kidnapped by a vicious felon."

Allie laughed at Ami's worries. "Well, does Taemin know the way?"

"Yup!"

"Oh see, you don't have to worry so much."

"Taemin will protect you. See you when you get here."

The call ended.


A few minutes later, Taemin came knocking at the door.

"Best friend is here!" He knocked on the door playfully.

Allie walked out and greeted him.
"Shall we go?"

"Yes ma'am!" He playfully saluted Allie.


Taemin and Allie found their way to the Chan's. There, was Jonghyun and Shayna- which was totally normal- what was awkward was that they were tied to chairs, back-to-back with their mouths taped shut.

"Oh my goodness." Allie got big-eyed.

Taemin looked up from the ground. "I guess it was about time someone called animal control."

Onew chuckled, "Nah, no animal control."

"Of course no animal control, I wouldn't wanna spend my money on them!" Ami expressed.

"So why are they tied?" Allie took a seat.

"So when they first arrived here, everything was fine."

"We even gave them cookies!"

"Then, came down to the last one."

"They were about to start a fistfight. So in order to prevent that from getting serious, Onew and I split and ate it. That was more worse of a solution."

"They didn't know in that we ate it. So they accused each other of eating the cookie."

"And by that time, both of them were already raging. So we just decides to tie them down and duct taped their mouths."

Their was a brief pause when Onew popped up his collar and spoke. "I bet you're all wondering why I've gathered you here today."

This only caused everyone to laugh.

"Just tell us hyung." Taemin nagged.

"Okay, okay then. So, Ami and I have decided on our entourage."

"The what? What's that?" Allie asked cluelessly.

"Saeng, it's the maid of honor, best man and stuff." Taemin explained to her.

"Ohhh," Allie nodded her head. "So, who's who?!"

"Well SHINee members will obviously be the groomsmen and I'll choose who's who as for bridesmaids."

"If that's the case, who's gonna be the best man and maid of honor?"

"Aha! And that's where you guys come in. Since both of us are indecisive and can't decide. We chose who we thought would really help us when we're in trouble."

"We chose both of you and the two fat butts over there."

Jonghyun mumbled nonsense.

"What's he trying to say?"

"He's saying he doesn't have a fat ." Taemin interpreted.

"And that it's Shayna with the big ." Onew said quietly.

Shayna grumbled.

"Wow, how'd you guys know?" Ami asked.

"After 4 years, things are predictable." Onew nodded.

"So, all four of us are in your entourage and that we're your maids of honor and best men?"

Ami and Onew looked at each other and smiled. "Yes."

"Daebak." Taemin smiled and gave a thumbs up.

"I'm getting hungry."

"Then we shall eat! For the sake of my bride!" Onew linked arms with Ami and went out the door.

"Kkajja!" Ami called the others along. Taemin and Allie obliged and went out the door with them.

Sadly, they forgot about Jonghyun and Shayna, leaving them there still tied and taped.