The Horror of The Big Bad Wolf

A Journey To Fall In Love {Hiatus}

Shayna and Jonghyun agreed to meet up at the lobby of the millenium.

Shayna's been sitting there waiting for him for about the past thirty minutes or so. She got really eager, so she texted him.

Where are you? You coming or what? I could just go eat already. My stomach is grumbling :L

Right after she sent the text, Jonghyun walked in.

"The hell? Where were you?! Freakin' skydiving or some ?" She stood up to meet Jonghyun half way.

"No. I just wanted to see how long you'd wait for me." Jonghyun smiled cheekily.

"Let's go!" he pulled Shayna before she could speak.

They made their way to the car, buckled their seatbelts but then before they could leave, he handed her a bouquet of flowers.

"D'aww thanks bud." She squealed, keeping the flowers at a distance from her.

Jonghyun started to drive, making twists and turns.

There came a moment where, he wasn't even paying attention to the road. Probably he was dazing off, dreaming about getting taller the future.

"Yo! Jonghyun!" She yelped at him, causing him to realize the red light he was about to run and crash into a bunch of cars.

He quickly stepped on the brakes, making the tires burn rubber. The force of the halt, made Shayna lean forward. Close enough to have her take a good long sniff of the flowers.

Jonghyun looked at her to see if she was okay. Instead he got a surprise.

"Achoo!" Shayna got a reaction to the flowers she absolutely sniffed. She sneezed a big bad wolf sneeze on his face.

His eyes closed, in shock and fright.

"S-sorry." Shayna tried not to laugh.

"Say it sincerely." Jonghyun his lips and took in a deep breath.

Shayna stayed quiet, still maintaing not to giggle.

"If you don't say it, I'll kick you out of the car."

"I can just walk."

"Yeah, 4 miles."

"Damn." She snapped.

"Say it." Jonghyun .

"Sorry." She looked around saying it with a serious tone.

"It's alright." He smiled back at her.

"Can you give me a hug?" He smiled again.

"You're driving."

They came to another stop light, "You can now." He opened his arms.

Jonghyun held Shayna with a tight grip.

"You hug like a wolf." she murmurred.

"You sneeze like one." He let go.

"Mr. and Mrs. Undecided A. Wolf" He laughed.

"Oh goodness. We're wolves now?" She gave thumbs up, still yet disapproving the idea. She'll just have to live with it. For Mr. Undecided A. Wolf's sake.