Moving On

A Journey To Fall In Love {Hiatus}

It was a breezy morning: something that was uncommon in the summer. Onew crept into Ami's bed and lied next to her. He went into deep thought. Was this going to work out? This isn't a fairytale. He is an idol, what will fans say about this. His parents are actually putting him through this. They promised never to. There's a lot more girls out there prettier than Ami. There are more girls that would love him more than Ami. But someone who would get along with Onew easier than Ami? Not so possible.

"Two points for 'Team Anti-Ami' and One point for 'Team Ami'." Onew whispered. Ami started to move around mumbling, "I'm hungry." Onew laughed.

"What if she's so in love with food that she becomes fat and I'll grow old with a fly as hell body, while she has layers and layers of fat?" He worried.

Team Anti- Three points. Team Ami- One.

"Mhm." Ami stretched then opened her eyes to find Onew.
"Good morning yeobo!" He smiled
"Dang! You scared me!" She widened her eyes.
"Oh sorry." He looked away.
"But I appreciate your effort." She added.

Two points to Team Ami.
"What you wanna do today?" Ami asked.
"Stay in."
"What? The sun is shining and the wind is blowing!" Ami pointed to the window but spoke too soon as it started to rain, "Or we can stay in."
Onew laughed, "Great thinking."                                                                                                                                                               
"I can be smart." She stuck her toungue out.

 

Staying in for the day, Ami tried to start a conversation.

"Let's talk." She sat next to him.

"What do you wanna know?" He scooted closer to Ami.

"Umm.. favorite food?"

"I won't tell you until you tell me."

"Okay then, on the count of three."

"One,"

"Two,"

"Three."

"Chicken!" they both looked at each other, knowing they have the same favorite food.

"Are you sure it's chicken?" Onew looked at her, one eye merely squinting.

"Yeah, how would I know your favorite food is chicken?"

"I'm an idol, you could just look it up on a fansite of mine."

"Oh, I forgot you were an idol." She bit her lip.

Onew cleared his throat, "Not were- are. I'm just on hiatus, duh?"

"Mm, yeah whatever."

"Was that an insult?" He stood up from the bed.

Team Anti- four points

"No," Ami sighed, "It's because I'm comfortable being around you, I forget."

Team Anti back at three, tied with Team Ami.

"Well, that's nice of you to say." Onew smiled and turned his head away.

 

Later that night, Onew took his phone and scanned through it. He came across a picture of he and his old best friend he had a crush on. "It's time to move on." He thought to himself