I Forgot

A Journey To Fall In Love {Hiatus}

Allie took the weekend for a break and just stayed home. She was going to have another tutoring session with Taemin later anyways.

"Maybe I should go out to buy some food." Allie got lazy to cook.

She walked down to the bakery on campus and went to buy a few doughnuts. Walking back to her room, Allie got a text. Something Allie hasn't told anyone is that she had a boyfriend. His name is Seungwon. He no longer lives in Korea since he moved to Los Angeles.

She smiled, knowing it was a text from him just to say hi.

 

Meanwhile, Taemin was in his room, playing on his gaming console.

"Bang! Bang!" He pressed hard on the buttons.

Taemin lost track of time, and soon it was 7:00 pm.

"N'aww. I missed lunch and dinner?! Late dinner it is." Taemin proceeded to turn off the console and went to buy some bibimbap.

After arriving back at his place, he the TV. Taemin continued watching when his eyes caught the sight of his textbooks.

He decided to ignore it. It took him awhile to realize, "Oh! Allie!" He quickly chewed his food and walked out the door. But he swiftly walked back in to grab his bowl of food.

"Can't forget this."

 

Allie sat on her couch when Taemin barged in.

"I was expecting you at 6:30. It's 7:19. You really have great timing."

"Yeah, sorry."

Taemin pulled her up from seating and lead her to an open space.

"Let's start." He blasted music to the loudest possible.

Taemin and Allie danced the night away. Little did they know, something wasn't right.


Ashley's Corner

School tomorrow but an update won't hurt, right? I know it's short.

Besides how short my updates are, Jonghyun and Shayna's chapter will be this week.. possibly tomorrow or later in the week.

Or..if not.. I'll do it tonight. I can't make up my mind. We'll see since I have JPO duty tomorrow.