I Won't Hurt You

A Journey To Fall In Love {Hiatus}

The elevator made a ding as they reached the 8th floor. "What's our room number?" Shayna asked Jonghyun.  "817." He showed her the card. "If this is 811 and that's 812 then our room must be," Jonghyun stood there looking at the doors. While he was staring at doors, Shayna grabbed the card from him without him noticing. "Found it!" She spoke loudly, opening the door. "What? How?" He followed her into the room. 

 
"Our stuff are already here." Jonghyun sat down on the bed. 
"How did you end up in Japan, anyways? If you're a Korean Idol, shouldn't you be like practicing?" Shayna sat next to him. 
"We're taking a break." 
"Oh but why Japan?"
"I just felt like traveling. I've traveled so much it was kinda awkward so I came here to stroll around a little." 
"Wow, must be awesome to be rich."
"Comes with some other stuff too. Like hard work and drama, lots of it." He scooted up on the bed.
"The bed is bigger than I expected, are you sure you're sleeping on the floor? I could.. I'm used to it." Shayna puffed her cheeks.
"Yeah. Ha, unless you want me to sleep on the bed with you."
"I just feel guilty."
"Don't be. I basically just volunteered myself to stay in the same room as you. See how selfish I am."
"Instead of talking about sleep, why don't we actually get to it." Shayna stood up from the bed and walked to the bathroom.
 
A good 10 minutes passed and Shayna came out. She was wearing an over-sized shirt that went to her knees with shorts that you can barely see. 
"Jonghyun you can use the bathroom," she tied her hair into a bun. "Or you don't have to." She looked up and saw Jonghyun shirtless.
"Oh, sorry. I usually sleep without a shirt. Is that okay? I can always try sleeping with one on." He dug through his luggage, looking for a shirt.
"No, it's not a problem." Shayna said slowly, in a peculiar tone of voice. Shayna tilted her head to the side, staring at him. 
"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jonghyun laughed.
"You. You're not as.. Much of a player everyone says you are. You're actually a gentleman. Nothing like your stereotype everyone perceives you as." Shayna looked to her phone. 
"What? Why are you staring at your phone?"
"People take you as a player; you know 'do and dump'?"
"Where'd you get that from?"
"There seems to be kpop fans saying you are one. That's what your coming off as, anyways. Like a stereotype."
"Well...Why'd you search me up?"
"I'd like to know who I'm sharing a room with."
"Oh duh. So what else does it say about me?"
"That you've gained a lot of attention ever since debut. I give credit to you, Jonghyun." Shayna clapped her hands as Jonghyun took small bows. She continued, "People have especially paid more attention to you because of that time you were dating-"
"Ugh yeah, please don't mention it. I have a hard time about it, just like how you would." Jonghyun interrupted Shayna.
"Sorry, I just wouldn't know how you would feel." she put her phone down.
"What do you mean?How would you feel if I mentioned your first love?" Jonghyun walked towards her.
"I wouldn't know, I've never had a first love before." She climbed into bed.
"Oh." Jonghyun sat on the floor.
"Hey, are you sure you don't wanna sleep on the bed?" Shayna looked at him.
"Actually, to think about it again, I'd love to keep you company." He laid next to her, "I won't hurt you." He said, placing her head to his neck, as if it was a snuggle.