Call Me Maybe

A Journey To Fall In Love {Hiatus}

"Please take a seat on the floor." The teacher strolled proudly around the classrooom holding a ruler, as students walked in. "I didn't get your name yet." Taemin sat down, patting the space next to him. "Allie Park" She was about to sit down until 2 other girls took the spot. "Oh, nice name. You were raised in the states or something?" Taemin got up, moving to another spot. "Nope, I was born there but raised here." Allie quickly took a seat, beating other girls. "Sorry." She mouthed with a witty smile.

"Seems like you have a lot of fans." Allie nudged him.

"Yeah, well you gotta love them but sometimes their too much." Taemin shrugged. "So, you've never listened to pop music?"

"I have, just not too often. I listen to the music to 'keep the faith'," she laughed, "DBSK Fan here." She smiled.

"To keep the faith, huh?" Taemin looked at her.

"Yeah, faith of knowing love is what it is, no one can fight it." Allie looked away in shame, "Just call me crazy."

"Good Morning! Hello! Welcome!" The teacher started class. "Today is our first day of interpretive dance, yes? I'm Mrs. Kim. Well, to interpret, we must trust, feel, and give forth passion. It's like acting but you have more allowance, more to use your body. Grab a partner of the other gender. These partners will be yours to keep for the rest of the semester."

All 9 girls in the class ran towards Taemin, leaving the other 9 guys alone. "Sorry but," Taemin grabbed Allie by the wrist, "I already have a partner." He held up her wrist and placed his arm around her shoulders. All the girls shooed to the remaining guys, giving Allie a stink eye.

"Thanks." Taemin whispered in Allie's ear.

"It wasn't like I wanted anyone else here." She whispered back.

"You're the only girl in here who hasn't weirded out any of the other guys." Taemin laughed. They both turned to the rest of the class staring at them. The other guys of the class wanted Allie as a partner, since she wasn't like the other girls. The other girls, of course wanted an idol as their partners.

"Alright, guys: behind the girls. We're going to be doing the trust exercise."

During the activity, pairings weren't cooperating as well as Taemin and Allie. Scanning through the room, things such as:

"Ouch! Be careful with your hands!"

"Ah! At least try to catch me!"

"Do you have sweaty arms? Did you wear deodorant?"

The teacher stompped the ruler on the floor. "Alright, next class girls will do the catching guys will be falling." The teacher paused for a moment for the clock to strike 11:00 "Class dismissed.

As Allie exited the classroom, Taemin called her name. "Hey, I just met you and this is crazy." He sang, "But here's my number. So, umm.. call me, maybe? I wanna hang sometime outside of school." He handed her a peice of paper and fleed as fangirls ran after him.