Being Happy

A Journey To Fall In Love {Hiatus}

Ami and Onew spent a lunch out at an Italian Restaraunt. Ami ordered a chicken fusilli alfredo and Onew asked for grilled chicken with pesto sauce. Ami took a bite of her pasta her ring finger flashing the engagement ring Onew had gotten her. He smiled at the sight of it glistening in the sunlight.


"Why are you smiling yeobo?" She giggled.

"Because.." He smirked, "You're my fiance." He started smiling really big.

Ami's stomach fluttered with butterflies.


Ami and Onew both learned a lot of things about each other over the past 10 days.  one things is that they both obviously love chicken. Onew and Ami both like to draw. As towards attitude they remain bashful and shy. They also try to remain positive and optimistic.

"Jagiya, what's one thing you'd like to do with me before we get married?"

"Nothing really."

"What? Nothing? Don't you love me?"

"Oh but, yeobo I'll be marrying you. That means I can spend my time with you whenever I want."

"Anniyo, but what about something before we spend the rest of our lives together."

"Well.." Ami rubbed her chin, "Before I need to start worrying about the wedding, I think there's one thing we should do since we're not getting any younger."

Ami and Onew finished their meals and left the restaraunt. They both ended up at an amusement park.

"You see that yeobo?" Ami pointed to a 'huge contraption created by mankind' Onew stated.

"Jagiya, what is that?" Onew sounded a little fearful.

"I haven't ridden it before and I think I'm a big girl now. The problem is that I don't wanna go alone. Now that I have you will you come with me?" She opened up to Onew.

"I guess that'll wake us up. May I remind you, we just finished eating." He tried convincing her not to.

"Yeobo, it's been two hours."

"Oh. That long in traffic?" Onew looked at his watch.

"Please?" She pouted.

Onew just stared but eventually gave in. "Nyah!" he grumbled, "I can't stand your aegyo."

"Yay Ami!"

"That's why I love you." Onew spoke as she pulled him to wait in line.

It took them about 40 minuted to wait in line.

Ami started to shiver, as a breeze of wind blew by. Onew saw Ami and recognized her face. They got to know each other so well Onew didn't even need a reminder to keep his fiance warm. Though they didn't have any coats or jackets. Instead, he wrapped her arms around her and rested his chin on her head.

"It's okay, your honey chicken is here." Onew whispered.

"Your chicken little appreciates it." Ami smiled.

'Honey Chicken' and 'Chicken Little' were their nicknames for each other ever since they found out chicken were both their favorite foods.

Getting to the front of the line, Ami and Onew sat next to each other.

"Everyone please secure yourself for the FIreball." The voice announced as the workers double checked that everyone was to be safe during the ride.

The ride swung from one side to the other making everyone sqeal. Onew and Ami didn't know what to do, they didn't even wanna scream.

Coincidentally they both started singing the happy birthday song.

"Happy birthday to you!" Ami sang.

"Woo!" Onew put his hands up in the air.

They braced themselves as there was still more to come.

"Happy birthday to you!"

"Woo!"

"Happy birthday dear chicken."

"Happy birthday to you."

The ride stopped for a moment. Everyone thought their misery was over. They were wrong and the ride started up again.

Onew and Ami were shocked and continued singing.

"How old are you now?"

"How old are you now?"

"Happy birthday to you!"

The ride ended for real this time.

Onew and Ami got off and went back to their hotel.

"I'm happy being with you, yeobo." Ami smiled.

"Me too, jagi." Onew put his arm around her and locked fingers with the hand nearest to his.