Memories With The Best Of The Best

A Journey To Fall In Love {Hiatus}

Other than all the tutoring and class time Allie decided to go play volleyball- alone. That is, until Taemin asked to tag along.

"What do I do, saengie?" Taemin asked Allie.

"You want to play volleyball with me?"

"Sure."

"Alright then. Go to the other side and get ready."

Taemin got into his position and stayed confident. "How hard could it be to play?" he thought.

"Ready?" Allie looked over to him.

"Yes." Taemin gave a thumbs up.

She threw the ball into the air and jumped, making a precisioned spike, but not really landing in the correct spot.

"Oh!" Taemin's head got doged with the ball.

"Sorry! Sorry! Are you okay?" She ran over to him.

"Yeah." He smiled and got back up.

"You!" She smacked his arm. I thought you were ready!"

"I was!"

"You scared me, babo!"

"Oh."

"Yeah." Allie walked back over to the other side.

"Here try again." Allie started to volley and set the ball, then finally bumping it to the other side.

Taemin learned by mimicing her. He bumped the ball just as he saw her do and the game started.

"Got!" Allie bent down to bump it.

"You don't have to say 'got' bestie. You're the only person on the team."

"I know. It's a habit."

Taemin looked around when he saw her shoelace untied.

"Best, you're shoelace."

Allie continued to focus on the game. "Not falling for it."

"Whateve-"

"Owww" Allie started to pout.

"Told you." Taemin looked worried.

"Is it okay if we like.. uh.. go now.." He started to panic.

"Uh, sure." She slowly bent down to tie her shoelace.

"Great!" He smiled and pushed her hand out of the way to tie her shoelace for her.

"Thanks. I could've done that, y'know."

"No time." Taemin grabbed both their bags, not forgetting to pull Allie along with him.

"Where in the world are we going?!"

"Behind you! Look!" She turned around to find girls chasing them, who were holding signs with hangul written.

Some read: 'Taemin Oppa!' others showed something like 'We love you!'

"Fangirls, the hell?" She started to run even faster.

Taemin led them into an allyway where the fangirls didn't notice the sight of them.

"If they were following you, then why'd you have to bring me?" Allie whispered.

"Don't you think they'd wanna get hold of my best friend?" Taemin tried to speak over the stampede of girls still running by.

Once the coast was clear, they crept out. To their luck, a light drizzle started to come. A few seconds and it was a shower without the soap.

"Here." Taemin made a roof-like structure with his hands.

"Instant umbrella! Oooh." Taemin smiled.

Allie just laughed.

They arrived at a cafe, staying there until the rain went down.

He looked so cozy and at-home in the cafe.

"Taemin-ssi." She grabbeed his hand and started playing with his fingers.

"Yes?"

"Thank you for making memories with me today." She smiled at him.

That one sentence warmed his heart up after being so irritated by the fangirls. Just one sentence from his true best friend and his world lit up.