Great Choices

A Journey To Fall In Love {Hiatus}

"Morning world!" Ami woke up and stretched.
"Onew." She called his name.
"Mmm? Morning."
She smiled at him.
"If we are going to be going through this marriage, I think you should meet my SHINee members." Onew smiled.
"I guess arranged marriages aren't as bad as they seem." Ami thought.
"I would be happy to but when?"

"Minho and Key won't be there though but, they'll be at the wedding, promise." He ignored her question.
"Well as long as I meet someone. Now tell me: when?!"
                                                                                                                                                                                                "Today."                                                                                                                                                                                                                "Yah! You could've warned me!" She tapped his arm.


Ami and Onew took turns using the bathroom to get ready.                                                                                                                                                                                                          "Jagiya, ppalli~" He bothered her.
"I look ugly though!"
"You're beautiful already."
"So you want your future wife to walk out with her hair half curled- half frizzy?"
"Maybe you should finish what you started and fix that up a little."
"What I thought so."

Nearing towards lunch, the couple headed out.
"Where are we exactly going, yeobo?"
"We're going to meet at 'restaraunt'. Jonghyun is bringing a girl with him. Probably a hooker."
"Living up to his title as a player. So.. We have to catch a cab?"
"Ah, you've been reading our fan sites." Onew poked at her, "And we don't have to take a cab, I went ahead and got a chaffeur for us."
"Interesting."
Ami felt a little tense.Onew smiled at her.
"Don't worry!" he assured her.
"Well how are you gonna tell them you're getting married!?"
"I'm gonna wing it. Do I really have to make a speech?"
"Well, I'm just saying."
She looked to the window, "It's so traffic!"
"Calm down."
"No. Can't we go faster?!"
"Not unless we go ahead and run people over." He sarcastically suggested.
"Oh! There! C'mon, vroom vroom over the cars!"
"Are you insane?"
"No, yolo! Yolo!"
"I'm going to be marrying you.. but not so sure about having you drive a car." Onew laughed at Ami.