Skirt

My Girlfriend is an Exchange Student

The sun shines brightly while I am walking to my room and my stupid schoolmates were staring at me blankly. "What the hell now" I murmered and proceed to the hallway where I saw Luhan talking to Lay. Luhan waved at me that makes Lay see that I am arriving. He walked away.

"Is he still mad?" I asked Luhan who is busy playing with his new PSP. "I think soooooooooo" He gave me a long answer, Aha! Then go mad! I don't hella care. Your just a person that I used to know.

When I am sitting in my chair and playing with my pen I glared at Lay who is busy staring in his table. "He looks differen and sad. Go on, Shin say sorry!"  No, I can't say sorry to him, what if he thinks that I am a weak person.

"Shin?" Luhan touches my forehead. "Why are your cheeks red? Your temperature is not high." He asked and I touched my cheeks. It is so hot. "I just ate spicy noodles a while ago."

The lesson started and the teacher asked me to come in front. "Everyone can take a break now" He informed my classmates who are becoming so noisy.

"Ms. Park where are we? Ohhh yeah had you decided?"

"Of course. I will not perform or join that contest." I removed the stupid word to describe that contest because I dont want Lay to be mad anymore to me. Don't get me wrong, the reason is that I don't want him to make me more guilty. Its not like I like him. No! I can't like him.

"Ms. Park I will still be waiting for your last answer tomorrow morning. I also want to tell you that your grades were good and-"

"Ouch! Who the hell you think you are?!?!" One of the boys behind me shouts and the teacher goes to them. I saw Lay standing infront of the guy; his fist were showing how angry he is.

"What happened?" The teacher asked as he makes sure that the boy who just shout is okay. "Lay punched him!" Luhan is now holding Lay to avoid more fights.

Aha! So this is the true Lay. Quiet ah? Really! You make me feel guilty but your personality is the same as mine.

"I thought that you was a good and quiet guy, I never thought that you can hurt people like that. Tsk." I said and shook my head left to right.

"Let him explain. Lay why did you do that?" Luhan asked Lay who is now looking at me.

"Why are you staring at me? Are you going to punch me too?" I said in a bad tone and Lay just walked out from the room and Luhan followed him behind.

The teacher asked the boy who got punched but he did not say any word. He didn't even want to report the incident. I try to look for Luhan because I am so hungry now.

I saw him beside the hallway so I go to his way but stopped and hide when I saw him talking to Lay.

"I know you will not hurt someone without a valid reason. Tell me." Luhan said as he put his hand in Lay's shoulder.

"I saw them peeping Shin's underwear. You see, she is wearing a skirt so the boys uses mirror so they can have a better view. I don't know what to do so I got angry and punch the boy who is holding the mirror."

"I am sorry that Shin said those to you. She must know your reason." Luhan said and turns back.

Why the hell did I tell those words to Lay when he just want to protect me from those ugly pigs. This is the first time that I felt so guilty. First I called his dream stupid and now I said bad things about him.

"No..." Lay stopped Luhan "...she will never had the guts to say sorry to me. She just do what she wants. Even you tell her the reason she will just laughed at it. She don't know the meaning of guilt."

"You don't know her. I'll make sure she will apologize." Luhan answered he still turn back and saw me. The two boys saw that I just heard their conversation.

"Sorry Lay..." I turned around so they can't see that I am crying now. "Shin...!" Luhan called me and try to see my face.

"Don't! Luhan don't look at me!" I said and ran away.

I find a place where no one can see me crying. I am now in the rooftop screaming Lay's name.

"Lay!!! I hate you! I hate you for making me blush! I hate you for making me feel guilty! I hate the way you protect me! I hate you for ruining your image just to protect an emotionless person like me! I hate the way you make me cry! I hate you for giving me emotions!!" After that nonstop screaming I can breath better now.

I fix myself and find my way to go home. 

While walking to the hallway I can hear someone playing the guitar in the music room. "That sounds good." I said as I set the ear infront of the door. 

The guitar's music keeps on playing and a voice started to sing. I opened the door and saw Lay. So he is the one ho is playing the guitar.

I am about to close the door when he called my name. "Shin."

I entered the room and sit beside him. "Play." I said and he starts to play again. The sounds seems realxing and his voice looks like a music that I can listen to even forever. He is a good singer and talented boy; indeed.

I stand up from my sit and turns my back in front of Lay.

"Tomorrow, in my house. After school let's practice for that contest of yours." I said and walked away.

"Thanks! Really!" Lay shouts from the room just to make sure I can hear him. I can hear him laugh. I can imagine his smile

"Child." I said

-------------------------- NEXT DAY

 "Really?! Okay! I will deliver the news to he head faculty for music. Class I will be back." The teacher exclaimed as I told him that I will join the contest. When the teacher left I smirked and turns around to look at the boy who just punched by Lay.

"What?" He asked me as I lean my face closer. Everyone's attention is on us.

"You really liked my skirt or underwear? Dude, I'll buy you one when I have time." I said and everyone laughed. "I can't wait to see you wear some skirt, you make be so hooooooooooot!" I said and find my way back to my chair.

"High five!" Luhan said happily, I just looked at his hand.

"Childish!" I said and stare at the window.

"Is she really a girl?" Lay asked and Luhan laughed at him.

------------------------------------- PRACTICE TIME

"Did you bring your car?" I asked Lay who is busy packing his things.

"No. I will go to your house via bus." He said.

"No. You can come with me. Faster!" I said and walked out from the room and Lay makes his packing faster.

"Orabeoni!" I called my dear brother and saw Kyungsoo jawdropped as he saw Lay is with me. Still so delusional that we are dating.

"Noona, why is Lay hyung with you?" Kyungsoo asked as he faced me.

"We will practice for the stu- the contest I mean. He will ride with us. Let's go." Lay bowed infront of my brothers as he oes inside the car.

It is so awkward inside the car so I pretented to sleep. "Ahh really?!?!" Kyungsoo poked Lay's cheeks and then slap his face.

"Hey! Your making him scared!" Kyuhyun said to Kyungsoo.

"Sorry hyung! I just can't believe it that my noona has a new friend. For the past years she is living she only has three friends and after almost eight years she has a new friend!" Kyungsoo clapped, this boy is really creepy.

When we arrived home, Lay is always hiding at my back. "Wha the hell is the problem?" I faced him and asked.

"Your brother Kyungsoo has so many questions and he always touched me, he is making sure that I am real." This boy is scared with my little brother.

I laughed at him and he finds me weird also. "Childish!" 

"Appa!!!" I saw appa sitting in the garden and he stand up as he saw me.

"Ohhh my dear daughter! I just arrived from Japan a while agon." I hugged him so thight that I forgot that Lay is with us.

My father looked at Lay from head to toe.

"Hello sir. I am Zhang Yixing. Just call me Lay." Lay bowed at my father and just stand straight when my father signaled him.

"Ohhh good manners. When will I see those to her?" My father points at me and I pouted. "So you are Mr. Zhang's only son? I know your father so well. I always play tennis with him when my body is still great." 

"But appa is still strong!" I said to my father cutely.

"Are you dating my daughter?" My father said and gave Lay a smile.

"No sir, I am just praticing something for our music subject with her." I answered his father shyly.

"Lay I will just ask the maids to prepare the music room."

I left Lay with my father in the garden.

--------------------NO POV

"You can wait for her in the living room." Shin's dad said to Lay as he sit again.

"Yixing-ssi, you are the very first man that my daughter bring home not mentioning his two guy friends. Please take care of her and be patient with her attitude."

"I will always remember that sir. I'll go inside now." Lay bowed again.