Strenght

My Girlfriend is an Exchange Student

 

 

I saw Yixing standing beside the door glaring at Sunmi. He grabbed my hand and I feel my feet move because Yixing is pulling me while I am just looking at our intertwined hands.

“She is dating Lay?!” I can hear all the girls whispering to each other.

I want to cry now with all the things that happened to me today, remembering how those stupid people judge my personality and how people treats me. I want to hug Yixing and just cry until all the waters inside my body move out.

“You can cry now…” I am back to my senses now and look at the environment around me; we are at the back of the event place. I can see sadness in the eyes of the person in front of me.

I do not want others to see how weak I am, but with this guy who is facing me I can’t help but to let my emotions take over my stoned heart. I look into his eyes while the tears in mine want to go down through my cheeks.

“I hate them all!” I said and grab his collar and cry, it feels like my tears won’t stop.

“Cry until all of your tears are gone.” He said and hugs me. This is the second time that I let a guy see me cry; next to Luhan. I can feel that he is really concern about me.

“Why does everyone seems so different, they do not know me.” I said as I deepen my face on his chest “They do not have the right to judge me. I really hate to see those girls, they judge me so much. I do not want to go back to that school anymore. That place is like hell to me.”

When I face people I need to show them that I am not someone that they can step on, but that is not the real me. Every time I go to my old school I can say that I am entering hell, each one of them judge me and those things they tell me hurts so much. If I will choose something that is to never attend that school anymore, it is difficult to live around them.

“Then do not ever leave my side. I will not want you to enter that school again, I can feel that they are just hurting you emotionally. Judging you, whenever I hear people judging you without even trying to know you more is a pain in my heart. Please Shin, don’t ever leave my side, I will protect you, I do want others to hurt you like this anymore.” He said to me as he caress my hair and kiss the top of my head.

“Promise me, do not ever leave me, if you try to I will never let you go. I will hold you back until your last breathe.” I turn my head up and smirked at him with my eyes still crying and press my lips on his.

The kiss last long than I expected, I pulled out and smile at him. “You are getting more touchy this days.” He said and pecked on my lips.

“Crazy!” I said and pulled his hair.

“Now mind me hearing what happened a while ago?” He ouch my cheeks and guid me to sit on the chair near us.

I told him the story about what I feel about my friends only pitying me.

“Crazy! They will never do that to you! You think people like Luhan will stick to someone like you till the very end? Your friends are your treasure, they stay by your side because they like you the way you are. Look at me, even though you are hurting me physically I never left you.” He said and pinched my cheeks.

“You love me that much! What did you see on me?” I asked him.

“Your so different, and you are so good to be true. Being your boyfriend is really adventurous!” He said sarcastically.

“Crazy!” I said and slap him.

“Shin, why do you hate people so much? Why do you find it hard to trust people?” He asked me with his serious face.

“Sorry Yixing, I am not ready to tell you about it.” I said and look at my hands on my lap.

“Okay, I will not push you to say it.”

“Let us go back.” I said and stand up from my sit.

“You sure?” He ask and I nodded. He grab my hand and lead the way inside the event place.

YIXING POV

I grab her hand and go to the entrance door, everyone is staring at us. I am holding her hand not wanting to let go.

“So you are still joining the contest?” Sunmi approached her and I can see that he glanced on our hands.

“Yes.” Shin answered looking at Sunmi’s eyes.

“You are just wasting your time because I am the one who will win or will you use your father’s name to win?” Sunmi said and laugh.

“I will never ever let you win on this contest Sunmi. Why will I use my father’s power to win if I can beat you without even saying my surname? Oh and by the way! I never use my father’s name, money or power; because if I do so, I think all of you are now kicked out from the school. You guys just stop all the nonsense rumors and just focus on your studies.”

Shin said and grab my hand to go to a chair near Luhan and Taemin I am smiling because my strong Shin is back.