Dimples

My Girlfriend is an Exchange Student

The next day Shin arrived at school earlier and saw Luhan and Lay talking. She walks to her chair and on her way she saw the two boys smiling and Lay dimples flashed out. Shin felt something different and her cheeks turns red without her noticing it.

"Hey!" Luhan snapped his finger infront your face to bring you back to reality. 

You were shocked and sits in your chair without looking at Lay. You can't look at him because you are scared that he might be smiling. You really don't know why. You sawmany people siling not mentioning the guys who your father wants to date you who are so handsome and hot; but Lay is different.

Luhan who don't know anythings just continue telling stories while Lay is looking at you. "Hey, you are not listening to me anymore!!" Luhan raised his voice to Lay that makes Shin looked at him. They met eye to eye. Shin looked at the other side of the room to avoid Lay's eyes.

It is lunch break now and the three of them went to the canteen. Luhan was about to stand up when Lay stopped him. "I made some pasta for lunch." Luhan smiled and sit down again while Shin was playing games in her phone. She was about to stand up also to order something when Lay calls her.

"Shin! I made one for you too." Lay showed you the pink lunch box that she puts in front of you. Shin looked at it and smiled at you.

"What the hell is happening?!" Luhan who still don't know what happened between the two of you questioned the scene that Lay prepared lunch for you and you smiled at him.

"Yah! What happened yesterday?!" Luhan points his index finger to you and Lay. 

"I hate explanations!" Shin said and just eat her pasta. She didn't said its delicious but she smiled after her first bite that make Lay smiled too. Shin and Lay started eating while Luhan was still pointing his finger to Lay and then to Shin.

"Students please go to the theater hall! Attention please go to the hall now!" The voice was heard all over the school and the students were all asking why they need to go to the hall.

"Let's go." Luhan said while cleaning their table. "Okay." Lay stand up and help Luhan clean their table and their lunch boxes. "Where are you going?" Shin questioned the two.

"Are you deaf? We need to go to the theater hall!" Luhan said as he rolled his eyes.

"You will not come?" Lay asked Shin who is still drinking her orange juice.

"Too many people, so crowded, boring. In my other school I never attended those stupid gatherings." Shin talks as he play with her straw.

"Well this is your new school." Luhan said as he pull Shin's hand.

"Luhan, nothing will change, I hate crowded places!" Shin said and she stand up and go somewhere else.

Luhan and Lay goes to the hall and find their sit. Everyone is chatting while some are playing around when the principal starteed to test the microphone. "Students... listen!" 

It is so hard to make the boys keep quiet and it needed 5 minutes to make them all listen. The students were gathered inside the hall because the principal needs to give them lesson about...... manners.

"Aist! This is held every year! He never get tired with this."

"I thought it is something important or interesting!"

"Boooo!!!!"

Students chants but the principal continues to give his lessons. Lay stand up from his sit.

"Luhan, I need to pee." Luhan who is busy playing with his phone just nod and doesn't even looked at Lay.

Lay will not really go to the comfort room but he just want to see where Shin went. He was so into knowing Shin more. Last night he researched about Shin but he just find out normal things like; she is the one of the richest man in Korea's daughter; nothing new. Lay can't even find her online accounts.

He was walking in the hallway when he saw a figure sitting in a very silent place. It is outide from one of the vacant rooms. It is Shin, her eyes closed and listening to music with her earphones.

"I wonder what type of musics she listens" Lay thought as he stare at Shin's calm face; he can't help but smile.

Shin felt that someone is infront of her, she opens her eyes and a smiling Lay was inches away from her face. "He is smiling; the dimples" she thought.

"Yah!" Shin punched Yixing face after some seconds becuase of after schock.

Lay kneeled down beause Shin's fist was like a man's fist. "Ouch! Sorry if I got you scared." Lay was hurt; still he apologized.

"Ommo, Sorry. Does it hurt, sorry!!!" Shin touches the part of Lay's face that she just punched. "It is okay, sorry too." Lay smiled and Shin blushed; she turn her gaze away to avoid eye contact.

"It is your fault stupid! You scared me!" Shin said in a rough tone. "Don't be so kind to him Shin", she said to her self and plugged back her earphones.

 

~.~

How was it.

So Lay or Luhan? Hehehe...