Practice

My Girlfriend is an Exchange Student

 

LAY POV

So we are in what she called music room. The room was perfect and the musical instruments were countless. She said that Kyungsoo uses this room often because he like composing songs. I handed Shin the lyrics of the song that we will be singing.

"Here is the song..." I saw her blush when she saw the title.

"Are you a fan of High School Musical?" I asked her but she just shook her head. I thought she was a fan.

"I just heard this somewhere else. Let us start...." I start to play the guitar.

"Na... NOO! I cant do this! Me?! Sing?! Ommo what am I even doing!?!?!?!" She was panicking after she said the first part of the song. She look so cute. It looks like this is the very first time she sings.

"Noona fighting!!" I heard Kyungsoo who just shout from the door and Shin ran after him, they were like cats and dogs. When Shin went back an idea popped in my mind.

"What if you sing when I am at your back so you can't see me?"

"Good idea! Let us start again..."

Na na na na
Na na na na
Yeah
You are the music in me
You know the words once upon a time
Makes you listen
There's a reason.....

And our practice ended but I need to search something in the internet for some chords.

"Shin can I use your laptop? I just need to search something."

She said yes while keep on staring in her phone. She really love that phone more than anyone else.

When I face her laptop some folders catch my attention and my eyes narrowed very wide.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Shin ran to me and closes her laptop.

"What did you saw?!" She said while still holding her laptop.

"High School Musical songs? Are you a fan?" I asked her but she hug her laptop more and sit in the sofa now hugging her knees.

"I knew it! You like them so much! You blushed a while ago and you know the song very well." I laughed a little. She wipes her eyes because tears were flowing from it. She is crying but looks so cute. This is not the Shin that I know. Luhan was right, she is different.

"Hey! Are you crying? Why are you so shy?" I asked her while sitting beside her.

"You discovered my secret! Even Luhan don't know anything about this! You know, I call everyone childish but here I am still fantasizing about HSM! Embarassing!" She said while hugging her knees.

"Okay. I will keep this a very confidential secret." I put my hands in her head to comfort her a bit.

"You better or else! I'll kill all your finger nails!"

"Okay!!! Ms. Gabriella!" I and she slap my arms.

 

~.~

I will try to update tomorrow! :)