Embarrassment Feels Good

My Girlfriend is an Exchange Student

Lay was holding Shin's hand while pulling her away from the apartment. Just then Shin realized how much she misses Lay. Lay stopped running when they arrived in a park that no one else is around.

He let go of Shin's hand and saw her looking at the gorund while crying.

"Why are you crying again this time?" Shin just continue to cry and try to stop the tears from falling.

"Why are you disregarding and getting away from me?! Did I create some mess?! Am I a bad person? Did I hurt you or something?!" Lay just keep on shouting "....please explain! I know you hate explaining but please don't made me feel this way anymore! I like you! I like you so much! You can hurt me or bully me! You can say many stupid things about me but please don't go away from me!" Lay hold her hands and put it in his chest.

Shin let go of Lay's hand and looked at him with swallon eyes.

"I don't hate you! You is a very good person! I like the way you smile and the way you sing! I like it when you doesn't get mad even though I slap your face or punch you. I like your jokes! I like how you make me feel new and different emotions! I just hate myself that I can't trust you!" Shin cried "....people from my past always leave me and hurt me whenever they get my trust! I don't want to be used anymore! I don't hate you and I hate how I stay away from you; but I hope you understand that...........I am afraid to be hurt anymore!!!!!!" Shin shouts and ready to fall down because her emotions make her knees so weak.

Lay helped you to stand up and hugged you. "I am sorry....I am so sorry... You just have to talk to me so I can help you." Lay hold her cheeks.

"No Lay, this is embarassing..." Shin tries to take off Lay's hand from her cheeks but Lay kissed her forehead.

"Let me show you how much I like you, okay? Don't think that this is embarassing," Lay kissed her forehead once again "....is it embarassing or you feel good?" Lay looked at her eyes full of love.

"Aist! Zhang Yixing you really are someone!" Shin hugged him back "I like you Lay, sorry for always making it hard for you." 

"Thank you for making me feel so special. I will try my best to heal your heart from the past. Always talk to me about what you feel, okay? It is not embarassing, always remember that." Lay said and holds her cheeks again to wipe of the tears with his thumbs. "You looks so cute" Lay smiled.

"Childish!" Shin push Lay away and run. "Yah Zhang Yixing try to catch me! HAHA Let's go back!" Lay followed her and hold her hand. "Lay, this is embarassing!"

"Do not let go or I will kiss you in public! You like it?" Lay asked jokingly.

"Holding hands is better, kissing is more embarassing!"   'So this is how it feels like that someone likes you back, this is so amazing

 

~.~

Sorry for being a cliffhanger from the last chapter,

I updated but a short one, but hope everyone likes it :)

I will update tomorrow if I will not be tired from school.

Everyone thank you for your lovely comments,

and to my silent readers *AYOOO WADDUP!*