Practice

My Girlfriend is an Exchange Student

"I will be going to the office later." Kyuhyun said as he stop from eating.

"Ohhh okay! So I will be alone here." Kyungsoo pouted while mixing his milk

"I am here, stupid!" I said to him

"Ohhh you do not have a date?" Kyungsoo asked me with his creepy eyes.

"Well, Yixing went to China last night and will be there for four days. His mom needs some help for the opening of their new restaurant, he said." I explained.

"So that is why Noona was sad." Kyungsoo smiled at me.

"You will miss him just go to China." Kyuhyun joked around.

"Yah orabeoni!!! Who the hell will miss that guy?!" I said but deep inside I really missed him a lot.

"Ohhh Kyungsoo, go to my room later I want to discuss something with you." I said and stand up from my sit.

I am here in my room browsing some songs that I can perform for the contest when the door opens and a hyper Kyungsoo arrived.

"When will you learn how to knock?" I said and looked at the monitor again.

"What are you browsing in the internet?" Kyungsoo said while he sits beside me.

"Some songs..."

"Ohhh noona you can perform HyunA's Bubble pop!" Kyungsoo clapped.

"Stupid! How can I dance like that?! I do not want a y concept!" I said and search for more songs.

"So try IU's" He said and showed me some videos of IU.

"Ohhh cute... this is better for me I think..."

"No!!! Your personality is not cute so you must not choose this!" Kyungsoo showed a face of disapproval.

"Yah then why did you showed it to me?!" 

"Noona, because I like her!" Kyungsoo joked around.

"Aist! Luhan said to check out SNSD's Genie." I said and began typing the song.

The song was pretty good and the dance was awesome and catchy. I might use this.

I asked Kyungsoo to go out for a while because I do not one someone caught me singing. After learning the tune and lyrics I asked the maids to prepare the dance studio.

"Why is everyone panicking?" Kyuhyun arrived and saw that the maids are all panicking.

"I do not know." Kyungsoo replied

"Young lady asked to prepare the dance studio." One of the maids interrupts.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked them all.

My two brothers just gave me a smile.

LUHAN POV

I want to check out how was Shin now so I decided to go to their house today.

"Hyung!!! Hyung!!! Noona is in the dance studio!" Kyungsoo approached me with a nervous look.

"What?! Is it okay?" I faced Kyuhyun hyung.

"I think so." He replied.

Shin loves dancing and no one can stop her from our childhood days. She was the best of the best until her nanny passed away.

"Maybe she needs to face the reality that she is not the reason why Ms. Zhu died" Kyuhyun added.

"I can still remember when she said she will stop dancing." Kyungsoo said while his eyes were teary.

FLASHBACK

"Nanny!!!" Shin shouts as she saw her nanny from the other side of the street.

"I found your dancing shoes!!!" The old lady replied and runs to the other side of the street but a car rush in that take her life away.

In the hospital Shin can not stop crying and just saying that it is her fault.

"If only I did not join the contest, if only I did not need those shoes to dance maybe Nanny is alive until now."

END OF FLASHBACK

I knocked the door of the dance studio and a girl full of sweat appeared in front of me.

"Hyung!" she said as she brush away the hair in her face.

"Can I watch?" I asked and show her some milk in my hands.

"Sure!" She said and let me in then closes the door.

After drinking the milk and resting for sometime, Shin stand up.

"Dancing after so many years is hard.." she commented while wiping her sweats.

"Well, let's see..." I signaled her to start practicing again.

Her dancing skills were still the same nothing changed, still the best.

I can still remember when I first saw her dancing in our school, I totally believed in love at first sight that time.

I am so happy that Shin is dancing once again, thanks to Yixing.

"How was it? YAAAH! You are not listening to me?!" Shin shouts at me.

"Still the best..." I said and gave her a hug.

"Hyung will you want to take off your arms from me now or will I kick your balls so you can take it off?" Shin whisphered in my ears.

"Just now.. I missed you, I miss the old you. Thank you for dancing again." I said. 

I really miss the Shin full of passion in dancing. I really hate it that I am the reason why the Shin back then who was full of happiness is a girl now without emotion. 

"Yixing really changed you..."

"Aist hyung are you jealous again?" Shin pushed me and knocked my forehead then laugh.