Noona so pretty!

My Girlfriend is an Exchange Student

The D-Day of the competition just arrive and here I am staring at the mirror in front of me feeling so nervous.

"Young lady what will you wear today?" One of the maids knocked on the door and it makes me jump from my chair.

"I will find one. No need to help me." I said coldly ang went to my walking closet.

I am looking for a dress to wear for today's event. The first day of teh event will be sompe programs and opening of booths. 

The purple t-shirt and jeans got my attention and I grab it.

"Do not tell me that you are going to wear that?" A familiar voice said as I try to get something to for self defence.

"Yah Riza! You scared me! What are you doing here?" I shotu at her and put down the thing in my hand.

"Tsk. Is that how you greet a good friend who fly all the way from Taiwan just to support you?" She said hug me so tight.

"I can't breath!" I said as I push her away.

"Tsk. Is that how you react to a friend who missed you so bad?" She said and pouted.

"Stop being like that. You are ugly!" I commented and smirked.

"You! Oh well let me help you to dress up." Riza said and find her way to browse my clothes.

"You going to the school event?" I asked her as she looks for my dress.

"Yes. Am I not allowed?" She winked at me.

"Well, you are not! I am sure everyone will drool over you again." I said and grab my phone to play with it. As you not know Riza is one of the prettiest girls I know. Whenever I am with her I will look like a small sillhouette beside her. My style is boyish and she is known to be one of the prettiest noona.

"You need to go for a shopping my dear, this looks like a boy's closet." She commented because most of my clothes are t-shirt and jeans you can add my rubber shoes collection too.

"Sorry my dear noona! I am not so fashion lover like you." I said as I scan my phone without knowing that she found the other part of my walking closet.

"OMG I never thought you have this so much dress here!" She said; she just discovered the room where I put all the gifts from my mother and brothers.

"Yah! Get out from there!" I pulled her away from the door.

"Dude you have the finest collections of girly dresses here! Be proud" She jump from her place and scan the room.

"Most of that are from my mother; father said she bought all of that when I am still in her little tummy. I never dressed that way so I just put it there." I said and she can't move her eyes away from my clothes.

"Aha!" She shouts and pulled me inside the changing room with some clothes in her other hand.

After dressing me up she goes back to the room to find some pair of doll shoes for me and I asked her to wait in my bedroom.

"This clothes are so girly!" I said and she pulled me to the mirror so I can see the two of us.

This is RIZA'S ATTIRE:

20100617_1165575337.jpg

 

This is my attire:

 

26778_P_1334196112394.jpg

 

I was amazed with that I look like, it seems that I look so pretty. I look at my whole attire and saw that Riza is having a red teary eyes.

"Ya! Why?" I said and pull her for a hug.

"You are so beautiful! I am so happy for you!" She said and started to cry.

"Crazy." I chuckled and hug her.

After the emotional moment of Riza we went to her car and drive off to the event place. My brothers went there earlier because they are needed for the opening of the place.

I went out from the car after Riza and everyone is staring at us.

"What?!" I shouted at the group of girls who laughed at me.

Riza holds me hand and calm me down.

"I look stupid, am I?" I asked her, my personality may be cold but deep inside me I want to cry. It hurts if people bullies you.

"No. They are just insecure." Riza smiled at me. I want to cry right now and just changed my clothes but I saw a group of boys approaching us. Most of them are my classmate.

"Noona! You are so pretty!" One of the boys said and I guess he is one year younger than me.

The group of girls who just laughed at me a while ago looks at me angrily and I smirked at them.

Riza and I walked through the place and I can't help but to buy more and more foods.

"You really have a good digestion!" She commented and I look at her while biting my burger.

"Are you not going to eat?" I asked her and she said she is on a diet.

"Ice cream!!!" I shouted and run to the ice cream booth and ordered a big cup of choco-mint ice cream.

"Stop running! You are wearing a skirt!" Riza scolded me and I checked my clothes.

"Hey taste this!" I gave her a spoonful of ice cream and she gladly took it.

After eating the ice a group of girls blocked our way and they are my classmates from my other school.

"Look at our boyish friend here, wearing skirt!" One of them said and they all laugh.

"What do you want?" I asked them in an angry tone and Riza holds my hand.

"Well, how was it studying in an all boys school? Seems like they turned you now into a lady?" The girl with a pink dress said.

These girls are getting into my nerves I am about to slap one of them when a loud cheerful voice was heard from the other side of the street.

"Noona!" The voice was owned by Taemin.

"Taemin-ah not too loud!" Riza commented and Taemin looked at me.

"Noona so pretty!" He winked at me and exchanged smile with Riza.

"Oppa you said you will give me your number..." The girl a while ago who just bullied me act cutely in front of Taemin; so this girl like my little Taemin.

"Oh you are from Section-C right?" Taemin said and about to take his phone.

"Taemin-ah you will not give your number to strangers right? Noona will be sad if you will." I said and hold Taemin's shoulder and it gives him a hint of what happened.

"Yes Noona. Oh let's go to Yixing's hyung booth." Taemin said and grab Riza's hand.

I am about to walk next to them when I whisphered something to the girls.

"Better know who you are messing with. Tsk. Tsk." They all sigh and glared at me.

"Noona, Riza-ssi told me everything. I will not give them my number. You know I do not tlak to strangers." Taemin said.

"Taemin-ah I know how you love girls so much!" I commented and laugh at him.