Substitute or Opportunity?

My Girlfriend is an Exchange Student

It has been a week since Shin started attending Park High, still she only talks to the teachers, her brothers and Luhan.

RIIINGGG RIINNGGG...........................

The school bell was heard all over the school, and the students go to there designated rooms. Shin arrived and saw that Lay is sleeping in his table while Luhan's sit is vacant. She assumed that Luhan is in the comfort room. The teacher starts the lesson when Shin stopped her.

"Sir, where is Luhan?" Shin raised her hand.

"Maybe he is..... absent?" When the teaches answered Shin, she grabbed her phone and dialled 1 in her phone.

"Yah! Where the hell are you? ..... What?!" Lay was looking at Shin who has a frown expression. "Are you sick?! I will go there!.... Aist, really?!?! Okay! You really are stupid! Okay....Okay!" Shin hunged up and saw that everyone is staring at her including Lay.

"He is sick.... Luhan." Shin faced the teacher.

The lesson continues and Shin finds it hard to concentrate because the lesson is boring. "I need to go out." Shin excused herself from the class because she needs to pee. She is looking for comfort rooms but every comfort rooms are for boys only.  "Why does my father never thought that I need a comfort room in an all boys school. "I never want to get caught by a guy here, Okay.Shin eat your pride" Shin said to her self while staring in front of the male's comfort room. 

She went back to her room and try to call Lay's attention. Lay was bored with their science class and looked at the other side of the room where he saw Shin saying something. Lay points his self to ask if she was calling him. Shin nods.

Lay went out of the room and was drag by Shin. "Her hands were so soft". Lay thought as they are walking to the comfort room. 

"Lay right? Hmmmm as you can see there is no comfort room for people like me, can you please guard the area while I am inside?" Lay just nodded because he was still shocked that Shin was talking to him. Shin turns around and a red dots caught his attetion. "Shin.... don't get me wrong; but what are those?" He pointed Shin's back. Shin was shocked and ran to the nearest cubicle. "Laaay!!!!!!!!!!!" Shin shouts and Lay goes to the cubicle and ask "What is wrong there?" Shin don't respond and after a few minutes she went out from the cubicle

"I am in my.... I am in.. and sdfdsf.. and bloo argh you know.. argh..." Shin was blushing and Lay finds it cute. Lay laughed a little but for the first time Shin must be angry but when she saw Lay's dimple she just blushed and looked at the ground.

"Your in your period and blood leaked out?" Shin nodded still looking at the ground.

"Here. Wear this behind your skirt, let me bring you home, you can change so we can catch up our math class after lunch." Lay removed his uniform jacket and gave it to Shin.

"Its....." Shin said in embarassment. "Don't be, I don't have any sister but my mom said that having a period is normal." Shin then wear the jacket to hide the leaked bloods.

Lay went out and signaled her that no one is around.

Lay opened the door of his car and ask Shin where is her house.

Shin laughed a little inside the car when Lay starts the engine. "Is there any problem?" Lay asked.

"No, I just can't believe I talked to you." Lay nods "Yes, I can't believe it also."

"How did you meet Luhan?" Shin asked as she plays with Lay's car accessories.

"Well I arrived at school and he starts talking to me in Chinese, he said that its been a long time since he met a chinese friend. That's it." Lay said. "How about you?" Shin was stunned with Lay's back question.

"Ohhh this smells good." Shin grabbed Lay's air refreshener to change the topic.

"Here we are?" Lay stopped the car and smiled when he saw Shin sleeping.

"Shin, we are here" he wakes her up.

"I can't move. Cramps. It hurts here." Shin touches her tummy. "Ohhh..." Lay went out from the car and open the door beside Shin

"Is it okay for me to bring you inside?" Shin opened her eyes and said yes. "I am going to touch you now." Lay said as he tries to get Shin in a bridal style. "I am putting you in my arms now?" Lay asked every single thing he does to Shin. 

"Hey! Stop being so scared! I won't eat you! Bring me inside now." Shin said with her eyes closed.

The maids open the door and was shocked that an unknown person is holding Shin. "She is having cramps." The head maid assist Lay where to bring her. 

"I think she can't attend class anymore. Please tell her that I go back to school." Lay said to one of the maids.

Back in school, Lay explained every details to his class teacher in private because Shin might get angry at him when everyone knows about it. Lay gets Shin things and bag and looked for her brothers. Kyungsoo and Kyuhyun were about to go inside the car when Lay saw them.

"Park sunbaenim!" Lay shouts and Kyuhyun looked at him. 

"Ohhh sunbaenim." Kyungsoo greets Lay. "You are Luhan's friend?" Kyuhyun asked him when he saw that Lay was hlding Shin's bag and looked at Kyungsoo who is already staring at the bag.

"This is Shin's please give this to her." Kyungsoo gets the bag and he and Kyu bow after Lay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they arrived home, Kyungsoo rushed to Shin's room. "Noona! Noona! You are dating Lay hyung?!?!?! Why did he have your bag, you talked to him?! You like him!??!" Shin wakes up from her restful sleep and kicked Kyungsoo.

"Stupid!" Shin tries to sleep again. Kyuhyun who is outside the door listens to his siblings, smiling.

"Noona, tell me!!!" Kyungsoo was shaking Shin to wake her up.

"Aist!!! I am in my period so he helped me to go to the comfort room! I had cramps and it freaking hurts so he bring me home! Now stop being delussional!" 

"....okay." Kyungsoo walked out from her room and looked at Kyuhyun.

"Well, they are not dating, but it is a miracle that he talked to someone else." Kyuhyun winked at Kyungsoo and turns around.

~.~ 

I updated! :) 

Double update for today HEHE ^.^