Nightmare

My Girlfriend is an Exchange Student

"Luhan, help me, I can't live without Yixing!!" Shin cried as she can feel that her knees were becoming weaker.

"Shin, stand up, Shin what is wrong?" Luhan asked his bestfriend who is kneeling infront of him.

"Yixing... he broke up with me yesterday..." She just cried and cried and keep punching Luhan's knees.

"Why?!" Luhan tries to face Shin.

"He said I am a very useless girlfriend. He said that I don't even know how to be sweet or anything." 

"Ohhhhh he is right. Shin, Lay will really broke up with you. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE A GIRLFRIEND!

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE A GIRLFRIEND

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE A GIRLFRIEND

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE A GIRLFRIEND

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE A GIRLFRIEND

!!!!"

"Nooooonaaaa!!!" Shin woke up from her nightmare as Kyungsoo was trying to slap her.

"Yaaah!" Shin pushed Kyungsoo away to avoid his hand.

"Noona, you are having a nightmare! You kept on shouting Lay hyung's name. Are you alright now?"

"Ohhhh, thank you for waking me up." Shin was so thankful that it was all her dreams.

SHIN POV

My Kyuhyun orabeoni called me so I can get into the car so we will not be late for school.

"Coming...." I said hysterically because his voice is so loud.

Inside the car, Kyungsoo was playing his iPad while Kyuhyun orabeoni was reading the newspaper.

"Yah! Kyungsoo!" I said as I get his gadget.

"Noona?!" He pouted in front of me.

"If you will have a girlfriend? ! I can't believe I am asking you this. Nevermind!" I can't let this happen. The fierce Shin will be asking about love stuff.

"Ohhh... Noona you can continue..." Kyungsoo leans his ear infront of my lips.

"Ahm....." I looked at Kyuhyun orabeoni who is smiling at me.

"I can't hear anything." He said and continue to read the newspaper.

"Kyungsoo, if you will have a girlfriend, what will you feel if she is not sweet to you?" I asked him as soft as possible.

"Then I think she don't like me, it is better to break up with her. If she can't show me she don't like me then I think she wants to break up with me." Kyungsoo said as he roll his eyes.

"Noooo! I like Yixing! It is not that...." I came back to reality that both my brothers are staring at me with their derp faces.

I closed my mouth using my hands.

"Ommo!!! Noona! You were thinking about Lay hyung?!" Kyungsoo said as he hold my hands.

"Yah! Don't ever try to tell that to anyone!" I grab his collar and glanced at Kyuhyun orabeoni.

"I told you I can't hear anything..."

Maybe they were right. I need to show my sweet side to Lay. I don't want my nightmare to become reality. I will try my best.

When we arrived at school, Kyungsoo ran to his friend because they are in a hurry to pass their project while I saw Yixing beside a tree looking at me.

"There is your BOYFRIEND..." Kyuhyun orabeoni whisphered to me and ran away.

I walked to Lay's direction and he gave me that killer smile. I grab his hand and led him somewhere.

"Shinnn... Why?" He asked me while we are walking but I don't have time to answer so I just hold his hand tighter.

We arrived at the back of the school's stage and there I let go of his hand and hugged him.

"Shin?" Lay asked me "Why?" He hugged me back.

"Yixing..... I ..... I love you....." I said and buried my face in his chest.

"Shin, I love you too." He said and hugged me tighter.

"I had a nightmare, you left me!!!" I started to cry because I am really scared.

"I will not...." He tries to looked at my face but I just hugged him more.

"Noooo, do not look at me. In my dream, you left me because I am not a sweet girlfriend!" I explained to him.

"So that is the reason why you are being sweet today. Listen, I like it when you are sweet but you can stay as natural as you are. I loooove you!!!" Lay pinched my cheeks and point his nose against mine.