First Day II and Flashback

My Girlfriend is an Exchange Student

The class ended and the students were getting ready to have their lunch. Luhan looked at Shin who fell asleep in her table,

tumblr_m3tf55Jx4V1r4hupjo2_500.jpg

Luhan smiled at her and wake her up. "Shin..... Mei...... Mei Mei!!!" 

"Yes?" Luhan gave her a sign that it is time to eat. "Let me sleep for five more min-" Luhan grab her hand and lead her to the canteen. In there, they saw Kyungsoo who is just sitting alone in the other table.

"Let us join table with Kyungsoo." Luhan assist Shin who looks like a walking zombie. "Why are you alone?" Shin asked her brother who is enjoying his sandwich.

"My friends were scared to you!" He continue to eat while pointing his friends. Shin looked at them with a poker face and they all turned their faces down.

"Why are they scared?" Luhan asked Kyungsoo. "Hyung, they all know that my brother oh well my sister is a war addict and they don't want her to get angry to them so they just stay away with me. They are scared that they must not be pleased Noona." Kyungsoo explained. 

Shin stand up without saying anything ang grab his brother and sit him in his friend's table. "There!" 

"Noona...."Kyungsoo was embarassed because everyone is looking at them. His friends were even more scared.

"I dont want my brother to look like a loner because of me. Luhan hyung please bring Kyungsoo's food here." Luhan get the food and hand it to Kyungsoo.

"Shin, let us order now!" Luhan said

After eating the boy who just punched by Shin this morning approached their table and holds Shin's waist withour her concern. Shin was shocked and slap the boy's face. Luhan grabbed the boy's hand and looked at him angrily. Everyone was nervous because the angelic Luhan was first time to be seen like this.

Luhan looked at his bestfriend who is just looking in her hands while not showing anyone her face. Luhan looked around to check that only 4 students seen the scene including Kyungsoo. "Hyung..." Kyungsoo approached Luhan and tried to touch his sister but Luhan stopped him.

"Tell our teacher that your sister is sick and she needs to go home now. You know what to do okay? Your aware with this right?" Luhan holds Kyungsoo's shoulders and looking at him. "Don't ever lay your hands in her again, and make sure no one will know about this or else I will tell the principal what happened." Luhan glared at the boy and to Kyungsoo's friends. The boys just nod.

Luhan approached and hug Shin. "Luhan, this is Luhan" Luhan whisphered to Shin and she leads her out of the canteen and bring her to his car.

Luhan stopped the car when they arrived in a park. Shin who is still looking in her hands trembling was now crying. "Luhaaan!!!!" She cried.

Luhan hugged her. "Their not going to get you. I am here. They are not here." 

After letting Shin sleeps in his shoulder Shin wake up and rub her eyes. "Why am I here Luhan? Were not yet done with our lunch right?" Luhan smiled at her.

"You forgot what happened? Hmmmmm..... You asked me to skip class with you. Silly!" Luhan pinched her cheeks.

"Ahhh really?! Am I really a bad influence?" Shin laughed. "Bring me home now! I am hungry. See.......It is 6 in the afternoon already. Orabeoni will be angry." Luhan starts the engine.

~.~

What is happening with the baddass Shin? Why is she crying? Hmmmmm... I am shipping Luhan and Shin in this chapter hehehe

Guess what? Because I had been on hiatus Ill behaving a triple update <3