Only You

My Girlfriend is an Exchange Student

"Luhan why is everyone shouting and looks so excited?" Yixing asked Luhan when we enter the classroom.

"Ya! Everyone will you all shut up!" I shout at everyone because I can not focus on my studies.

"Shin, I think they are all excited because of the upcoming school fest. We can not stop them, so just calm down." Yixing said and my frowning forehead just relaxes after he left me with that signature smile.

"Wow! You just calmed down!" Luhan commented while making a heart sign.

The teacher enter the room and write something in the board.

"Okay! School fest will be held soon! Kim High and Park High will be merged as one!"

"Girls! Girls! Girls!" All the boys in the room cheers.

"What the hell?!" I commented at them and Yixing asked me why.

"Shin never attend those kind of events." Luhan said.

"Wait.. those stupid events!" I added.

"Ohhh I think it will be exciting. We can see other people and find new friends." Yixing said while looking at everyone.

"Yes! There will be many girl to be friend with!" Luhan smirked and Yixing smiled at him.

"Fine!!!" I said and stand up.

"I need to go out. sorry." I said and get out from the room.

"What just happened?" Luhan asked Yixing.

I find my way inside the comfort room for the boys.

Okay go on Zhang Yixing meet some new girlfriends!!!

"Shin are you there?" Someone knocked the door and I know the owner of that voice.

"No I am not here!" I said.

I heard that the door was opened and Yixing enter the comfort room.

"What?!" I said and hide inside of one of the cubicles.

"Hey! I just got carried away, I am just excited to see other people, it is normal for me okay? I don't mean that I want to flirt with other girls. I am sorry." What is he talking about, why does it feel that my heart just had a relief. Am I jealous?

"You promise?" I said and open the door.

"Aist come here!" Yixing said and gave me a hug. "Someone just got jealous."

I push him away. "I am not! I am hungry! Let's go!"

We arrived at the cafeteria and everyone was staring at us.

"What?!" I shouted at them and they just turn their looks away.

"Ohhhh our dear Shin is here!" The president of the student government came and approached me.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Well, as you know the school's event is approaching and you were choosen as the school's representative for the Miss High School competition." He said and everyone cheered. "I will not entertain your answer now, please think  about it carefully."

After that talk me and Lay find our way to sit where Luhan is sitting.

"I will just grab some drinks." Lay excused himself.

"Are you joining?" Luhan asked me after Lay stood up.

"Hell NO!" I gave a laugh.

"Ohhh the last year winner is Lay's ex-girlfriend and I bet she will surely join this year too." Luhan smirked.