Yixing's Chair

My Girlfriend is an Exchange Student

The next day of school just come and Shin was late because she fell asleep last night. She was so busy playing and exploring her new phone that she didn't realized it is already 4 in the morning. Shin woke up late and decided to attend school after lunch.

In school the teacher introduced Shin without her, it is easier because their is no interruption.

"The girl yesterday is the only daughter of the  school's owner. She is the exchange student same as our Taemin. She is really not easy to be friend with.." the teacher looked at Luhan and Luhan left a smile after hearing those words about his friend "... still you must take care of her because she is the only girl in this school as you all know." the teacher continue.

In the middle of the class, the school's janitor arrived bringing a new set of table and chair. "Ohhh, Mr. Zhang..." the teacher ask for the guy sitting beside Luhan to listen to him "....I woul like you to sit here, we will place this beside Luhan's sitmate. You will be sitting there, is it okay?" The Yixing guy just nod and stand.

The guy who is absent yesterday is Zhang Yixing who is a Chinese guy like Luhan but his family finds their luck in business in Korea. He is a quiet type of guy who don't find it easy to have friends but he is not as unfriendly as Shin. He is a friend of Taemin and Luhan in school and he loves cooking. Luhan and some of his friends call him Lay.

Lunch break reminds the students with aloud

RIIING RIIING RIIING......

"Lay let us eat now, I am hungry. Did you prepare some pasta?" Luhan is massaging his tummy to show Lay how hungry he is.

"Sure... This is my new experiment." Lay said and grab the lunch box he prepared.

While eating Luhan grab the opportunity to talk to Lay."Hey, sorry for your chair."

"Not a big deal"Lay smiled and eat the pasta he cooked.

"This is so yummy! Lay, I think Shin is going to school later. I am excited for you to meet her."

"Shin?" Lay asked and Luhan tell him the whole story and who is Shin.

"Luhan hyung!!!" Shin's voice echoed all over the cafeteria.

"Hey! You are here! This is my friend Lay; Lay this is my best friend Park Shin Mei; the only girl student here." Luhan said to Lay, and  Lay offer his hand for a hand shake in front of Shin.

"Hyung, let us eat now! This place is like hell, I want some ice cream" Shin grabbed Luhan's hand without even looking at Lay's hand waiting for a handshake.

"Weirdo..." Lay said in his mind.

Shin ordered her favorite ice cream flavor in a cup and paid for it. "How about you hyung?" Luhan shook his head to signal that he don't like to eat ice cream. Lay who is watching them from his sit look at Shin confusingly.

"Is she really a girl?" Lay continues to eat his pasta and the two friends arrived.

Shin stared at the pasta in front of Luhan. One of Shin's weakness is pasta because whenever she sees it she just want to grab and eat it all.

"Here..." Luhan put a spoonfull of pasta inside Shin's mouth.

"Thanks..." Shin smiled and her rare sweet smile showed up.

"She is cute, this is the cutest reaction I got from people who tasted my pasta; still she eats like a man" Lay thought.

"Hyung, this is great! This is so delicious!" Shin commented and clapped her hands. "Lay cooked it." Luhan smirked and pointed his lips to Lay. 

Shin's cute expression returned to its normal form. "I need to bring this letter to Kyuhyun orabeoni, see you later." Shin left the canteen.

"She is embarassed, she don't want to praise other people in front of them." Luhan commented.

"So she don't like to praise my food in front of me, maybe she thought your maid cooked it." Lay said.

"Yes" Luhan said as he finished his food.

"Lu, why is she calling you hyung and his brother orabeoni, where is the 'oppa'?" Lay was confused.

"Hahahah, she finds it disgusting to call people 'oppa', for her it is just for lovers. Shin never had a boyfriend or dated someone." Luhan added.

"Ohhh, she looks, wait can I use this term... hmmm" Lay think of a word to say.

"She is weird." Luhan smiled "She is not easy going, she never treat others as human, she uses her money for gadgets and foods, she never want to talk to other people, she hates people talking about her attitude, she is a total weirdo." Luhan drink his water "Still, I love her"

Lay who is drinking his water to burst out. "You two are dating?!"

Luhan gives Lay something to wipe the water in his face. "No, I love her as a friend. Hahaha, but I loved her the way you thought years ago. Funny; but I confessed to her when we are still ten years old. I got rejected and learned how to love her as a friend only. Shin maybe a weirdo but I am very lucky, so lucky to see the real good heart of her."

"Is she really someone who is loveable? I want to see her sweet side too. Ooops, Lay remember your not good in creating friends, for people like her it is so difficult to approach her."  Lay said to his mind.