Pity

My Girlfriend is an Exchange Student

HELLO EVERYONE I AM BACK WITH THIS UPDATE AND I WILL REALLY TRY T UPDATE SOON AGAIN. THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND FOR ALL THE COMMENTS. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME. THAAAANKS :)

 

 

 

-/-

“Noonaaa!!!”

I can hear two voices shouting my name. I am in a very deep sleep and I just want to kick the people who are rocking my bed.

“YAAAAH!”I am standing in my bed and I can see that the two boys who are waking me up now are shocked with my actions.

“What are you guys doing?!” I asked them and now I can see that the two boys are Taemin and Kyungsoo.

“Ohhh noona, I need to bring you to the Park’s Arena today.” Taemin said as he brushes his hair using his hands.

“Noona, today is your practice.” Kyungsoo said. Oh yes I remember that today is the day that I must practice how the contest will go.

“I know you will be lazy to go so I volunteered to distract your bad sleeping habit, let’s go!” Taemin said and I walked lazily to my bathroom and prepare.

“Hyung do you think the other contestants will not back out if Noona will be gone crazy again?”Kyungsoo asked Taemin who is playing with his phone.

“I am not deaf!”  I shout as I am brushing my hair in front of my mirror.

“Yah you wearing that?” Taemin said as I look at my PE uniform.

“Any problem with it?” I asked him as he enters my dressing room.

“This wear this! And this!”He keeps on throwing me clothes from my room that I do not even know where they came from.

“Whose clothes are these?” I asked him while scanning the clothes in my hands.

“Well Ms. Park they are yours!”  I grab the shorts and a cute shirt and went to change.

“Taemin-ah they are too short!” I said and went out from the changing room.

“y!” Kyungsoo commented.

“I never thought you are as awesome as that. You are so fund with your jeans and shirts. Hyung is so lucky to have a y girl like you!” Taemin commented and Shin goes back to her dressing room.

“Yah do not ever change your clothes or I shall tell everyone that you snore like a monster!”

“Just shut up and let us go!” Shin said and pulls Taemin away from her room.

It is the first day of practice and Shin is nervous because she will do something that is really not in her vocabulary.

“Noona, Luhan hyung is in the line.” Taemin said as he waves his phone in front of my face.

“Ne, hyung?”

“Shin, are you okay? Sorry I will be late.” Luhan said.

“I understand.” I said and gave the phone back to Taemin.

“Noona, we are here.” Taemin said and the driver opens the door for me.

When I see many people I became irritated because most of them are from my former school. I can hear whispers about me everywhere. I just stare at the evilly and a group of girls approaches us.

“Oppa, you are here!” They are pertaining to Taemin who is beside me giving them a flirting smile.

“Yah! Stop flirting.” I said as I pull him away to tell him something.

“Why are they so many people here? It is still rehearsal.” I said

“Ohhh maybe because of me?” Taemin answered and waved to the group of people who are shouting his name.

“Flirts…” I commented and glare at them.

“Oppa why are you with that spoiled brat?” A girl wearing a very short skirt linked her arm with Taemin.

“Ohhh she is my friend.” Taemin said as he looks at me.

“Really? I never thought that a brat like her will be your friend.” The girl is getting into my nerves.

“Do you want me to zip your mouth?” I commented and try to approach her angrily.

“Oh oh oh calm down.” Someone grab my arm and smiled at me.

“Hyung this is disaster. Everyone is getting into my nerves. Arghhhh!!!” I said to the late Luhan and try to find a comfort room.

“What happened?” Luhan asked Taemin.

“She is pissed off with the girls. You know she hates her school so much.”

In the comfort room….

“I really hate them all. So judgmental and flirt.” Shin said to herself while sitting in one of the cubicles until she heard some footstep.

“Hey I heard that Shin is joining the contest.” A girl with a small voice said

“Yeah, going to an all boy school really change her. I bet she have slept with more than one guy.” A familiar voice said.

“I can still remember when we are still young, Shin always sits alone in the school and nobody wants to approach her. She is really a brat. I don’t know why her friends still stick to a boring and evil girl like her. I bet they just pity her.” Those words left a scar to Shin’s heart, and without her knowing, tears rolled on her cheeks. She went out from the cubicle and check if the girls already left.

“Are they only pitying me?” She ask herself.

Shin finds her way to the rehearsal and see many people staring at her but she is out from the world and don’t give a care to them.

“Noona, the rehearsal was moved this afternoon because some of the contestant can’t make it.”

“Shin-ah are you okay?”

Luhan and Taemin keeps on nagging her but she just stare at them. She is thinking if these two boys in front of her just pity her. She just nods and find somewhere to sit.

“Noona are you okay? You can tell us your problem.” Taemin said and kneel down in front of her.

Shin is just staring at her hands while she heard another batch of girls talking about her.

“I heard she is dating a guy now? I bet that guy also pities a loner like her.”

“She is so bad, oh I mean evil.”

“She just uses money to get anything,”

“I wonder why are people still talking and being friendly to someone like her.”

“Am I really pitiful?” I asked Luhan and Taemin who was staring at me, with tears running down through my eyes.

“What are you saying?” Luhan asked.

“Look at her she looks so alone. Maybe her father is just paying her friends just to be with her. I wonder how people accept her bad attitude.”

Shin was now angry and so pissed off. All the emotions hidden in her heart was now boiling. Those people never know why Shin is acting that way.

“Are you all done with all the s you guys are talking about me?” I shout at the group of girls behind me.

A girl wearing a y dress approaches her and clapped her hands in front of Shin.

“Wow, you are really angry now huh?” the girl said and smirked.

“What is your problem now? Sunmi?” The girl is the person who Shin hated the most in their school and she is also a past of Yixing.

“Well, I am just schocked that you are here. Trying to be girly this time?”

“You don’t have the right to judge my actions. I am joining this contest without your permission or anything.” I answered her.

“Well, you think you can beat me? You can’t beat someone as pretty as me.”

The girls behind Sunmi who are her friends cheered for her.

“Maybe you are prettier or something but at least she is not as fake as you are.” A guy who just arrived said and everyone looked at him.

“Yixing?” Sunmi said as he saw the guy who just tells something bad about her.