Triangle of Friends

My Girlfriend is an Exchange Student

 

SHIN POV

It is now the second day that I am staying away from Lay; I need to stay away from Luhan too because he is also always around him. I decided to eat my sandwich in the school's garden. I can see almost the whole school from here.

Some boys are busy playing soccer in the field while some nerds are studying for the exam near the garden. This school is really an all boys school. I wonder what is with Taemin now in Kim High.

"Do you mind if I will eat with you?" A random guy approached me; he looks cool but I know he wants something more than friendship. He looks like  PLAYBOY.

I stand up from my sit and  try to walk away; when that guy grab my wrist and whisphered something in my ear.

"I know you just need someone. I am here to help, many girls wanted to date me during this hour. You are lucky enough that I approached you first." He said as he holds my shoulders and try to steal a kiss in my cheek. Wrong move, sir!

"Back off!" I slapped him and walked away. This school is so creepy, some boys will just ignore me but most of them wants to eat me. I know that they are shocked and excited because there is a girl in there school, but I woud like to inform them that I am not like the other type of girls who loves to flirt with random guys.

I am walking to my classroom when the school's speaker started to make sound.

"Students, you can go home early." The announcement was ended and everyone shouted in unison. I grab my bag and try not to talk to either Luhan or Lay. Luhan called my name and I just raise my hands with an okay sign.

In the car, Kyungsoo was busy discussing with Kyuhyun about our family's bakery business. Speaking here, I am the only one in our family who really doesn't care about business. Money just come to me so I spend it. It is how I grew up.

RIIING RIIING

My phone rang and a name popped out and I answer the phone with a smile.

"Riza!!!!" I scream in the phone, it is so nice to received a phone call from my girl best friend.

"Really?!?! I will see you tomorrow then! Go and call Taemin and tell him I don't want him to bring random girl again or I'll finish that girl's hair!" I hung up the phone and sleep in the car.

I got home and try to find a sleep when an idea popped in my mind; 'Riza is a girl, she may help me'.

I sent a message to her.

'Reiza let us go to the park tomorrow morning, see me there. The two of us only.'

She replied, 'ommo, personal problem? see you!'

The next day I faced the mirror and left a quick sigh and went to the park. I saw Riza sitting in the side of the bench.

"Yah!" I tapped her shoulder and she hugged me like there is no tomorrow and of course she left a kiss in my cheeks.

"Eeew..."

"Silly, I missed you!" I just smiled at her "...I know you miss me too! So!!! What is your problem? You got into fight? You overused your credit card? You got angry at Kyungsoo? Luhan tries to pissed you off? Taemin asked you to make her date someone you know? Someone wants to fight with you?" 

"I think..." I try to cut her off because she talks about all my problems. "...I think I like someone."

I think I got Riza shocked because she narrowed all the parts in her face and fell down from her sit.

"Yah!"

She sits back and try to drink some water. "Who is this non human guy?" She try to ask as quiet as possible.

"I dont know!" I said.

"Ya! I woke up early in the morning so will you please talk normally this time!" she tries to scold me.

"Im not sure if I like him or not. I just... Everytime he smiles I can feel my heart beats raise and I always want to be beside him. I like seeing him happy. He makes me sing in public, and make me feel guilt. Is this how you like someone? I try to feel the same when Luhan smiles but I just found it normal."

"This girl! You like him! Then confess!" Riza said and clap his hand in the air.

"Stupid!" I said "...I hate to like him. You know I don't like giving trust! What if...."

"Is he a good person?" Riza asked, of course he is, but I don't want to trust someone easily anymore.

"He is Luhan's close friend in school."

"So he is a good guy! Luhan will not trust him if he is not! Look, what happened in the past must stay in the past. Move on, that's why Taemin, Luhan and I always here right? To help you. I know how hard it is for you to trust anymore but it is time for you to give it a try. Try to find out if he likes you too!" 

"But...."

"Aist! no 'buts', How old are you?! Your at the right age to fall in love!" Riza stand up and try to act like someone is dancing with her. "You don't know how it feels like, when someone tell you that he likes you, ohhh loveeee." I laughed at her childish actions.

"I will try to trust him..." I said in a soft tone.

"YEHEY!!!" Riza cheered and jump in happiness.

LAY POV

I am eating my breakfast when I realized that I really did not touch my food. Aist! Shin's getting away from me is really making me frustrated.

I like her okay, I know, I am sure. I want to try confessing to her even it is hard in my side. I don't know what happened when suddenly she is pulling herself away from me. I know she is.

I can't think straight so I decided to ask Luhan for help. Right, I am on my way now to his house.

"Hey!" Luhan asked me to go inside and I can see that he is preparing some food.

"What are those?" I asked him while pointing at the foods.

"Dude! Foods, hahaha you are being so senseless like Shin now!" He laughed at me.

"I know, but for what?!" I raised my voice because I am not in the mood to play around.

"Relax! You had been close to Shin and now your changing to her male version!" Luhan said as he sits in the couch.

"That is for lunch, my friend from Taiwan just arrived. What brought you here?" I sit beside him and try to speak up.

"I like her. I like Shin." Luhan burst out because he is drinking some juice when I confessed about my feelings.

"I knew it! So what is your plan?" Luhan was excited now.

"Nothing. She don't like me anyway!" I answered and look at the ground.

"Stupid! You think I don't know her well? If she don't like you then she will not join the contest with you, and I saw the hug in the backstage, if she hates you she will just slap you directly after the hug!" Luhan said that gave me confidence, does she really likes me too.

"She is staying away from me."

"Lay! I know it too, I can see it. Maybe she just don't want to tell you first, give her some time, or maybe confess to her! Your lucky that she is giving a sign that she likes you too. Not like me."

"What happened?" I asked after Luhan's mysterious statement.

"Ohhh....I loved Shin from the past so I confessed to her, she rejected me."

"Awww, your making me more nervous!" I sad and hold my chest.

"You see Shin is not an easy girl and whenver I am with her she just punch or slap me, but when she smiles all changes, she is a very sweet girl. What if she rejected me?" 

"At least you try? Look at me I try and I regret NOTHING! Ohhh come with me, I will be having lunch with them. You must not reject it! Shin is also there!" Luhan said and I agreed, I miss Shin so much.

"Okay, I will try to win her heart, it is worth fighting for I guess."

"YEAH!" Luhan shouts that all their made rush to our place.

"Hey guys!" Taemin said as he show his head outside the window, Luhan and I was shocked.

"Are you trying to give us heart attack?" Luhan asked as he drink his juice.

"Noooo....Ohhh Lay hyung is coming too?" I gave him a smile.

"So, I thought you had a girlfriend now. Why you didn't bring her?" I asked as I gave him a high five.

"Shin noona will get mad, she will be jealous or shall I say she will hate seeing other people. 

090729-13.gif

Wait! You are coming too? Your friends with her?" 

Taemin asked me in avery curious tone.

"Yeah." Luha aswered from the other side of the couch.

"Ohhh daebak! Now we are not triangle anymore! HAHA." Luhan laughed with him.

"What do you mean triangle?" I asked them as they are still laughing.

090728-06.gif

"Noona only has three friends in her whole life, she hates people so much. When we were bonding everyone is thinking that she is a crazy lady. The three of us, me, Luhan hyung and Riza noona has the ability to control her craziness. She always got angry easily that's why no one to be friends with her. So people call us Shin's triangle of friends!"

"Ohhhh..." Shin is really an interesting person; I thought.

After time of preparing the three of us went to Riza's apartment. They said Riza is the only girl who Shin treat as a friend. When we arrived at the aparatment I can hear someone so noisy, maybe it is Riza.

Luhan knows the password so he just key in.

"Luhan hyung always bring Riza noona home whenever she got drank so he knows the password. Ohhh I miss my noonas." Taemin said as he is behind me.

"Opppaaaaaa!" A cute girl ran towards Luhan and Taemin and hug both of them.

It took the girl 2 minutes to express how she missed both of the guys until they realized I was there with them.

"Ohhhh this is Lay, our friend from school." Luhan introduced me to the girl.

"You must be Riza." I gave her a handshake. She smiled at me and let go of my hand.

"Yeah, I am the legendary Riza! HAHA" She is a funny person, so different from Shin.

"PLAK"

glass-broken.gif

Shin hold off the glass in her hand when she saw me.

"Ohhh you guys are here already." She said and sit down in the chair.

"Taemin-ah come and help me to fix this mess." Riza asked Taemin's help.

After cleaning up Riza and Taemin sing and Luhan was clapping for them. There friendship looks so happy.

Shin was just sitting there staring in the middle of no where. 

"Go on and talk to her." Luhan whisphered to me.

I get the chance to look at Shin's eye but she just look somewhere else. I try to sit beside her but she stand up and ready to walk away again. 

Park Shin Mei I had reached my limit. I didn't do anything for you to do this to me! I grabbed her hand and pull her away from the apartment.

"Sorry guys we need to talk." I said to the three people that was shocked with my actions.

"Go on." Riza approved.

I pull her away from the apartment still not letting go of her hands.

 

~.~

I really don't want to cliffhanged you there.

HAHA. Lay <3

tumblr_m6z8c1Gx8K1rad97ko2_500.jpg